Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SBC] StableCoin ¦¦ A new breed of cryptocurrency ¦¦ v1.2 RELEASED - page 3. (Read 102735 times)

PSL
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
I try mining solo this coin. I found 5blocks, but in wallet 0 coin.

How do you know that you found 5 blocks, what is your evidence? Your config is OK...
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yeah, I gave up on Stablecoin and sold all mine off.  He has a 1.5 mil premined coins, that he was supposed to be making a mixing service with right after launch.  He logged a few times while everyone was asking where he went, and that someone was trying to steal the premine, but didn't post anything.  Logged in 3-4 days after that, and then vanished for over 3 weeks.  All the while the coins are living on the market gaining value without his input.  Kinda made me leary that all of a sudden that 1.5 mil might be sold off.

It's a shame because I had very high hopes for this one.

I don't think he has the intention of running away with the coins.

They are still in the wallet: http://sbc.isa-geek.com/address/7eeYSqy8JGp6GbnSChLUsfSeDUdBmYHPxCJ1s

I just don't understand why anyone would abandon something like this for no reason.
Activity: 541
Yeah, I gave up on Stablecoin and sold all mine off.  He has a 1.5 mil premined coins, that he was supposed to be making a mixing service with right after launch.  He logged a few times while everyone was asking where he went, and that someone was trying to steal the premine, but didn't post anything.  Logged in 3-4 days after that, and then vanished for over 3 weeks.  All the while the coins are living on the market gaining value without his input.  Kinda made me leary that all of a sudden that 1.5 mil might be sold off.

It's a shame because I had very high hopes for this one.
Where the hell is Artos.

He hasn't been online since June 28th.
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
What problem?
My conf:
rpcuser=*****
rpcpassword=*****
server=1
daemon=1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcport=17501
port=17500
gen=1
addnode=198.143.188.42
addnode=113.162.188.201
addnode=203.59.132.204
addnode=86.22.130.144
addnode=59.167.189.49
addnode=72.84.189.238
addnode=85.217.147.117

Had the same happen... solo mining produces zero coins for me no matter how many blocks I find...
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
What problem?
My conf:
rpcuser=*****
rpcpassword=*****
server=1
daemon=1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcport=17501
port=17500
gen=1
addnode=198.143.188.42
addnode=113.162.188.201
addnode=203.59.132.204
addnode=86.22.130.144
addnode=59.167.189.49
addnode=72.84.189.238
addnode=85.217.147.117
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
More shit thatll die day after tomorrow.. no different... pass

Well its not dead so......
FUD!
Fud Fud Fud!
Had to call it!
Peace.
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
Theres an awful lot of bitching going on in here... How about, i dunno, COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT??? Stop twidling your thumbs and expecting one person to make all the services for a supposed decentralized currency. DO IT YOURSELF PEOPLE!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
I suspect the dev will be back. I doubt he's put all this effort in to just deliberately drop the ball. People do have crisis in their lives from time to time.

Might have just made another coin under a different username..
Activity: 243
We believe the strongest asset a coin can have is active, talented developers. We will be on the forum daily answering questions and resolving issues, as well as helping to grow StableCoin by working behind the scenes to develop and deploy services that will ensure success.

Guessing this part was a lie?  Where are the developers for this coin?  We were promised a store in 2 weeks from market...nothing heard from any developers.  Artos hasn't logged in since the 28th of June.
Hopefully everything is fine with the dev.  I am sticking with it, as it is actually one of the top 5 most profitable coins about 60% of the time...easier to stay with one coin atm.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I suspect the dev will be back. I doubt he's put all this effort in to just deliberately drop the ball. People do have crisis in their lives from time to time.
Seems like the coin is now holding steady at .0001 give or take.  With developer input this coin COULD go much higher but he hasn't even logged in since June 28th.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
Still no words from the Developer?! Hmm... This is insane... The coin is doing pretty well though..
Going to mine this another five days... Unless Artos responds that is.
Dead people usually don't log into Forums, but not put any updates in their threads.  He has been on multiple times since we have been asking him for an update, or asking about the premine attempting to be stolen ect.  Yet he remains silent.

A "Hey I am getting close to being complete the store" or even "I am no where near completing the store, stay tuned" would all have better outcomes for his coin then just silence.
Activity: 155
He probably died.  It's a classic cop out move.
Lol, eagle eye.  that we know he hasn't done (yet), as people have been watching as someone has been constantly trying to steal that pre-mine but they don't have the passcode to complete the steal.

The way he is going, the coin will be dead before he has any hopes of dumping those coins.

Activity: 182
I don't understand why he would run off like that.

I hope he comes back soon.

Man, this the implementation of  mixing service, take the 1,250,000 millions premined and dumped to dorks and run off  ... probably he is already  in Mexico enjoying anonymly the premined-dumped money ...
I don't understand why he would run off like that.

I hope he comes back soon.
Pages:
Jump to: