Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SBTC]Super Bitcoin:Bitcoin Fork|Smart Contracts|8MB Blocks|Privacy|Scalabi - page 16. (Read 37305 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
if it gets a price (with deposits supported on exchanges)

As long as these requirements are not completed by the developers, it won't be supported."

That's for the people and exchanges to decide, there is nothing the developers can "complete" about it. Not the smartest answer from Ledger.

The devs need to be transparent and maintain the true spirit of BTC fork to ensure confidence in investors. Investors, bloggers, and reporters are all waiting for the SBTC announcement since the fork. They should do better to make sure those entitled to free coins do receive them, otherwise, SBTC will get many haters that will not buy the coin just like BitcoinDiamond. The traded volume is not a good sign for SBTC.
Activity: 631
Merit: 500
Former SuchPool Admin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
SUPER BITCOIN

~

The coin was added on our pool, happy mining!

http://bulwarkpool.com

Based on Yiimp pool (No Registration Needed)
Fee  : 11.0% Only

Code:
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://eu.bulwarkpool.com:3333 -u  -p c=SBTC
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://us.bulwarkpool.com:3333 -u  -p c=SBTC
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://asia.bulwarkpool.com:3333 -u  -p c=SBTC

Code:
Code:
Pool host: eu.bulwarkpool.com
Pool port: 3333
Pool user: Your_Wallet_Address
Pool pass: c=SBTC
Algorithm: [b]SHA256[/b]
[/size]
Activity: 589
Merit: 507
I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

As long as these requirements are not completed by the developers, it won't be supported."

That's for the people and exchanges to decide, there is nothing the developers can "complete" about it. Not the smartest answer from Ledger.
Below is the reply I got from Ledger's team to my question whether they support Super Bitcoin and how to claim my free SBTC,

"Hello

we will support these forks only
if its source code is published,
if the network is stable enough
if the network implements proper replay protection

Ledger wallet is one of the top reliable hardware wallets in crypto world. Ledger was one of the first organizations to support BitcoinCash and BitcoinGold forks.  Claiming free coins after BTC fork was never an issue with Ledger wallet.

What did the SBTC devs have to say regarding the Ledger's team answer?
Former SuchPool Admin
Please, someone should tell me how to claim SBTC on Ledger Nano S? My BTC was in Ledger Nano S wallet during the fork.

As we speak there is no point claiming them... all the scammy exchanges that listed it are still doing futures even tho the coin is live and the fork happenned 1100 blocks ago (on the SBTC blockchain) and about the same on bitcoin blockchain.

Your answer doesn't help me further.

I only want to know how to claim SBTC on ledger nano s wallet.

SEE: https://www.reddit.com/r/ledgerwallet/comments/7id9nj/will_nano_ledger_support_super_bitcoin_the/
Please, someone should tell me how to claim SBTC on Ledger Nano S? My BTC was in Ledger Nano S wallet during the fork.

As we speak there is no point claiming them... all the scammy exchanges that listed it are still doing futures even tho the coin is live and the fork happenned 1100 blocks ago (on the SBTC blockchain) and about the same on bitcoin blockchain.

Your answer doesn't help me further.

I only want to know how to claim SBTC on ledger nano s wallet.  THE DEVS SHOULD HELP ANSWER THE TECHNICAL QUESTIONS ABOUT STBC CLAIM.
Former SuchPool Admin

Former SuchPool Admin
Why all exchanges that have listed SBTC has it as future?

The blockchain is live, everyone have access to the wallet.

Sound like a scam to me.

I can't find a SINGLE exchange that have deposit enabled even tho the fork happened like 5 days ago... I'm mad.

EDIT: by the way SBTC wallet shouldnt use the same data folder than bitcoin-core.
Activity: 1
is there any explorer to check how many SBTC we do have to claim ? Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Are there any exchanges trading in Super Bitcoin, I see some exchanges have given out the forked coin to Bitcoin holders but are not trading SBTC.
Is it a problem/delay with the wallet for exchanges that is holding up the trading ?
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
Activity: 56
https://bulwarkpool.com

SuperBTC listed into our mining pool!
2% Fee's
Online and Active support!
DDoS Protection
Algo: sha256
Code:
ccminer-x64 -a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://eu.bulwarkpool.com:3333 -u WALLET_ID -p c=SBTC
Join now![/size]
[/b]

FIRST BLOCK WAS FOUND - DON'T WASTE THE TIME!
550 Th/s current hashrate
Payouts made every 2 hours
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
there is not any promotion program, just a new fork and try to make some money from this hard fork.
Activity: 123
Merit: 14
Hi, i have btc on my electrum wallet, how can take my sbtc?
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Will be checking its features as well as wallet today and will post my reviews here. Nice to see Yobit is giving out the SBTC and already started trading there as I had some balance in it. Buy SBTC now as people think its free money like they did for BTC back in 2010.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
you can use this site to check your if addresses includes any Super Bitcoin balance :
http://sbtcwallet.org

Everyone watch out, this is an obvious scam aimed at stealing your private keys. It doesn't even mock properly the alleged function of showing balance for given address, it shows "Balance : SBTC". Pathetic.

Agreed, be very cautious, seems the block look up is not fully synched either.

Thanks for raising out this issue. As a result, i have sent a report to the moderator and hopefully they will look into this issue and do something about the post.
Activity: 177
Merit: 101
you can use this site to check your if addresses includes any Super Bitcoin balance :
http://sbtcwallet.org

Everyone watch out, this is an obvious scam aimed at stealing your private keys. It doesn't even mock properly the alleged function of showing balance for given address, it shows "Balance : SBTC". Pathetic.

Agreed, be very cautious, seems the block look up is not fully synched either.
Pages:
Jump to: