Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 110. (Read 554399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
MintPal ‏@MintPalExchange 2m

Yes, our first coin for today is Heavycoin (HVC)! The market will be up very soon. Second coin information coming in a few hours.

Wtf???

Yes WTF ?  Angry  Angry  Angry

There is nothing wrong with this!!!! They added Mazacoin and that other coin too Smiley Mintpal has the right to add coins outside voting system.

Is kind of a kick in the face to people sending in BTC for votes as well.
agreed, further solidifies my claim that the voting is a scam to monetize from strong communities.

Which is why click voting is the way to go.  Take the BTC you would have spent voting, and put up a buy order on an exchange.  Like Gh0stMiner said... monetized voting is, and always will be, a scam.

-Fuse

Ok, but as a exchange owner, are you not allowed to take whatever coin you want? Please remember that they said that another coin will be added today... so i don't see anything wrong in what they did. If i had a exchange and for example i was mining Heavycoin then i would also add it, why not? It is not that they are ignoring the vote coins, they just added a extra coin, nothing wrong with that. If Klondike coin has his own exchange then i would also ask to add one of my coins, and most likely they will add it too Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.

Yes, our first coin for today is Heavycoin (HVC)! The market will be up very soon. Second coin information coming in a few hours.

Wtf???

There is nothing wrong with this!!!! They added Mazacoin and that other coin too Smiley Mintpal has the right to add coins outside voting system.

agreed, further solidifies my claim that the voting is a scam to monetize from strong communities.

Which is why click voting is the way to go.  Take the BTC you would have spent voting, and put up a buy order on an exchange.  Like Gh0stMiner said... monetized voting is, and always will be, a scam.

-Fuse
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
If you check what heavycoin is then you will notice why they are adding it. Its a IPO/POW coin with even a premine its a joke
who ever thinks this is going take off will cry later.

Since i know that the devs of heavycoin gets some IPO's that will include roughly a 10~% premine.
Have fun buying this.

I don't get it  Huh I've never even heard of HVC. Oh well back to waiting. We need to get some infrastructure completed on these new features.
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Sweet mother of God.
Would you guys think the same if it was us that had been listed 1 week ago in the same way?
No you would not.

This isn't a kick in the face to us. We will get listed too, either tonight or tomorrow. 
Activity: 189
Merit: 100

Wtf???

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Wtf???

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!

Wtf???
Told ya

They add coins they like, coins that have no shot getting listed by voting (smaller communities).
Coins with good devs but small communities and so.
I do not think we'll get listed since we'll get listed tomorrow anyhow.

The only reason they would list us today is if they would want iXcoin listed tomorrow!

That's fine, but I'd be a bit put out if they add 2 random coins in one day and not the top voted coin. Adding a random coin along with top voted is fine, but adding 2 in one day without the top voted makes a mockery of their voting system IMO.

I appreciate that it's their exchange and they can do what they want, but people have invested money to get to the top of the votes.
legendary

Wtf???

Activity: 99

Wtf???

Wtf???
Told ya

They add coins they like, coins that have no shot getting listed by voting (smaller communities).
Coins with good devs but small communities and so.
I do not think we'll get listed since we'll get listed tomorrow anyhow.

The only reason they would list us today is if they would want iXcoin listed tomorrow!
We get listed today.   Cool

Klondike GOLD (weight) Rush.  Some of you people can be pretty dense  Wink

Hmmmm... First coin with "weight" is "Heavycoin"... Sure, we're dense.
legendary
yes, pump to dump is no use, price may goes below the pre-pump position, but if we get a good stable above price after the pump, then it would be useful.

Mmm, not always.look what happened with the DOGE/MOON/TIP pump, they stay high a long time... in fact DOGE is still high.
Activity: 84
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!
Just remember to keep voting, this is a potentially dangerous time as other coins might be looking to leapfrog us.

https://www.mintpal.com/voting
legendary
We get listed today.   Cool

Klondike GOLD (weight) Rush.  Some of you people can be pretty dense  Wink
legendary
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
I think we can say good bye to cheap kdc coins under 5000 ...
Shit, I wanted to buy more KDC coins today with my BC profits but it's too late ...  Embarrassed

Goooooooooo Klondike !!!

Which exchange are you looking at?
4945 sat at coinedup Wink

Thx  Wink

From Mintpal :

"It's our market choice and since we didn't add any markets over the weekend, we're adding two today! The first one has a lot of weight..."

I don't understand ... it is not the two first ?  Huh
What a lot of weight ?
Nope, it's "flavor of the dev". They add two coins they like Smiley

They will give us the second hint in a few hours!

I think it's gonna be Klondike and Heisenberg Hex.  Smiley
Shit, I wanted to buy more KDC coins today with my BC profits but it's too late ...  Embarrassed

Goooooooooo Klondike !!!

Thx  Wink

From Mintpal :

"It's our market choice and since we didn't add any markets over the weekend, we're adding two today! The first one has a lot of weight..."

What a lot of weight ?
Nope, it's "flavor of the dev". They add two coins they like Smiley

They will give us the second hint in a few hours!
Activity: 99

Goooooooooo Klondike !!!

Thx  Wink

From Mintpal :

What a lot of weight ?
Activity: 98

Would say Poloniex https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_kdc coinedup is dead now, most of KDC action seems to be on Poloniex now
The volume is OK there!
Mintpal tomorrow guys, it's going to be awesooooome!

EDIT:
MintPal just announced they are adding two coins today... One has a lot of "weight"... ? Huh?
Heavycoin?
OR Klondike, weight referring to gold?
Shit, I wanted to buy more KDC coins today with my BC profits but it's too late ...  Embarrassed

Goooooooooo Klondike !!!

Would say Poloniex https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_kdc coinedup is dead now, most of KDC action seems to be on Poloniex now
The volume is OK there!
Mintpal tomorrow guys, it's going to be awesooooome!

EDIT:
MintPal just announced they are adding two coins today... One has a lot of "weight"... ? Huh?
Heavycoin?
Jump to: