Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 107. (Read 554399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
for some reason I don't see KDC on the BTC xchange drop down list on bter.com

I can only access it via bter.com homepage down @ #19.

same here.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Better delist openex.pw, they're shutting down.

I lost 9500 KDC there Angry

Wtf!!! They stole it, or what?? that is the thing that always make me afraid, those exchanges, when even mtgox was not safe, what can those little exchanges be save, but on the other side, crypto is so powerful and you can make a lot of money, so that i'm willing to take the risks. Receive my electricity bill 1304 euros Smiley

A bit of advise to avoid loosing coins...

Don't use the exchange as your wallet.

Move only the coins in you want to sell/trade, keep your BTC balance low and only for your buying needs.  Withdraw everything else.  
Withdraw fees are usually .0001 BTC or .0001 [anycoin] its the best 6 cents USD or less you'll ever spend!
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Prypto @Prypto

@klinthoufy @AxelKarlsson1 @KlondikeCoins @MineCrypto Is there a demand for #KDC #Prypto scratch cards?

So, is there a demand for scratch cards?
legendary

Wtf!!! They stole it, or what?? that is the thing that always make me afraid, those exchanges, when even mtgox was not safe, what can those little exchanges be save, but on the other side, crypto is so powerful and you can make a lot of money, so that i'm willing to take the risks. Receive my electricity bill 1304 euros Smiley

9871.142555770 to be exact.  Someone took advantage of his exchange with whatever SQL injection is.  I don't believe the owner to be malicious, he just got in over his head and got fucked up.  I guess I jumped onto his exchange at just the wrong time.  Once my BTC confirmed, I snatched up some KDC in the 2600-3200 price range, and immediately attempted to transfer to my KDC wallet.  No go.  I guess he was on the old fork, or something.  Anyway, no coins  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1120

legendary
Prypto @Prypto

@klinthoufy @AxelKarlsson1 @KlondikeCoins @MineCrypto Is there a demand for #KDC #Prypto scratch cards?

So, is there a demand for scratch cards?
legendary

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Update pls official website, mainly exchanges and pools, lot of this links not working...

Working on it !
legendary
Someone bought at 25k sats, ok, not a lot, but it was a buy Cheesy

Activity: 38
for some reason I don't see KDC on the BTC xchange drop down list on bter.com

I can only access it via bter.com homepage down @ #19.
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
WTF, bter? Grin Grin Grin Grin visa? Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue KDC every day when i check your post... you give to me a good surprise!

Amazing, truly amazing.
Tell me about it, I was shocked when I saw bter...
I haven't heard ANYTHING at all about KDC to Bter except when we voted @ that thread.

Better people buy in now while the prices are low  Cheesy
Activity: 207
Activity: 207
WTF, bter? Grin Grin Grin Grin visa? Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue KDC every day when i check your post... you give to me a good surprise!

Amazing, truly amazing.
Activity: 13
Update pls official website, mainly exchanges and pools, lot of this links not working...
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Well done to those who got it, the new coin is Potcoin (POT)! Market will be up shortly. Remember the next voting winner is tomorrow.

Keep voting and tomorrow is our Mintpal day!

Once more people see us on Bter then that should start our rise.
legendary
KDC has been added to Bter.com market at

https://bter.com/trade/kdc_btc

deposit at

https://bter.com/myaccount/deposit/KDC

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked IS THAT NOT ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT EXCHANGES!!!?Huh

when you check bter and the list of coins, then we must be prode to be on that list!!! If MysticDoge can now release his secret too, then we have not only BANG, but BANG BANG BANG!!! Smiley
legendary
KDC has been added to Bter.com market at

https://bter.com/trade/kdc_btc

deposit at

https://bter.com/myaccount/deposit/KDC

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked IS THAT NOT ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT EXCHANGES!!!?Huh
legendary
KDCGOODS.COM GO CHECK IT OUT AND GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK

VISA cards available for preorder!

Exchange KDC -> FIAT will be up in a couple of hours.

Please let me know when it is ready!!! Then i will start spamming twitter Cheesy
legendary
Ok, but as a exchange owner, are you not allowed to take whatever coin you want? Please remember that they said that another coin will be added today... so i don't see anything wrong in what they did. If i had a exchange and for example i was mining Heavycoin then i would also add it, why not? It is not that they are ignoring the vote coins, they just added a extra coin, nothing wrong with that. If Klondike coin has his own exchange then i would also ask to add one of my coins, and most likely they will add it too Smiley

I totally agree... they can do whatever they want.

All I'm saying is stop wasting BTC by throwing it at a fixed system.  Take the BTC, put up a buy order, and bump the price.  If you believe in KDC, you'll not only gain some KDC, but you'll help the KDC market in general.

-Fuse

+1

Jump to: