Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 144. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
CoinedUp may be littered with a bunch of dead coins, but it is far from a dead exchange:
https://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/markets/show/coinedup

Sorry, but 59 BTC over 70 coins is not really a lot. That is less then 1BTC per coin, we cannot say that this is a lot....

Overall volume (24h)    58.91 BTC
38,976.03 USD
27,735.24 EUR

So coinedup is dying Smiley

Its just filled with a bunch of dead coins aside from 9 or so coins that trade.

But ok I'll add 'its the fault of the exchange' to the list of reasons why KDC is loosing relevance.

So far I have:
1. Block reward is too high
2. Miners are flooding the market with cheap coin
3. The fork mess created some confusion
4. The pump and dump of other coins
5. KDC is not on the right/enough exchanges

I think I'm missing one or two... feel free to add to the list.

I'll help you

EAC was trading at 200 now 25
LOT was trading at 30 now 5
ALF was trading at 3000 now 278
GDC was trading at 280 now 35
USDe was trading at 500 now 26
Moon was trading at 15 now 2
Kitteh was trading at 120 now i don't know 13, or so...

KDC was trading at 44000 now 3000

Do i need to continue.....

Either you don't follow the altcoin market or you have been away for 3 months and are back from vacation after you spend all your BTCs.

All altcoins, I repeat All altcoins are suffering. Can you give me 5 altcoins that gain in the last 3 months? Even DOGE is down.

So there are two options:

1. Start going to all the threads and complain that there coin prices are to low.
2. Start working together with community to make some differences so that they will recognize Klondike coin, Klondike coin will move higher when market is moving higher, correction ALL coins will move higher when market want to move higher.

What we are trying to do is create nice opportunities for our miners to buy products, to do something with there coins, and this is something that a lot of other coins cannot do.

+1
Still mining and buying, the only way is up from here. There is so much potential for this coin with a great dev team and excellent services behind it, that not many coins can match. But I have to agree we NEED to be on a large exchange for the price to incease.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
CoinedUp may be littered with a bunch of dead coins, but it is far from a dead exchange:

Sorry, but 59 BTC over 70 coins is not really a lot. That is less then 1BTC per coin, we cannot say that this is a lot....

38,976.03 USD
27,735.24 EUR

But ok I'll add 'its the fault of the exchange' to the list of reasons why KDC is loosing relevance.

So far I have:

I'll help you

EAC was trading at 200 now 25
LOT was trading at 30 now 5
ALF was trading at 3000 now 278
GDC was trading at 280 now 35
USDe was trading at 500 now 26
Moon was trading at 15 now 2
Kitteh was trading at 120 now i don't know 13, or so...

KDC was trading at 44000 now 3000

Do i need to continue.....

Either you don't follow the altcoin market or you have been away for 3 months and are back from vacation after you spend all your BTCs.

All altcoins, I repeat All altcoins are suffering. Can you give me 5 altcoins that gain in the last 3 months? Even DOGE is down.

So there are two options:

1. Start going to all the threads and complain that there coin prices are to low.
2. Start working together with community to make some differences so that they will recognize Klondike coin, Klondike coin will move higher when market is moving higher, correction ALL coins will move higher when market want to move higher.

What we are trying to do is create nice opportunities for our miners to buy products, to do something with there coins, and this is something that a lot of other coins cannot do.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

38,976.03 USD
27,735.24 EUR

I didn't realise quite how bad coinedup was doing recently. We need to do everything we can to get on mintpal or an exchange with a decent volume asap.

Push for mintpal - we have been overtaken by usde! They add a new coin every 2 days Smiley we can be on in less than a week if we jump back into 3rd

38,976.03 USD
27,735.24 EUR

So far I have:

legendary

38,976.03 USD
27,735.24 EUR

Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Look at the price of eKrona https://www.allcoin.com/trade/krn_btc. There is 40 milion total coins, but price reached 30000 sat/KRN. So, we have almost 20 milion total coins, that is to say we can reach 60000 sat/KDC. With this community even more, I think.  Grin

Indeed, that is why i always ask to be patient, one day Klondike coin will move higher, don't be silly and sell it at those prices, first of all, it will be very difficult to buy back the coins that you sold and second, come on we have only a market cap of $120K and 33% is already available, so this means that total marketcap is only $360K???!!! I know a lot of coins that don't have anything that has a marketcap that is more then $500K

Those coins that 'don't have anything' do have one thing, network hash.

A coin with 120Mh/s is just not a reliable store of wealth, or means of speculation.  

And it will get worse before it gets better since @ current price net hash has to decrease to 85 Mh/s to be as profitable as before fork.

These are not my opinions or a guess, it is just the math.

Before the fork and fork hype the coin had a non variance adjusted reward of 246KDC/day per Mh/s valued at .008377 BTC/day.
This is based on a block rate of 1/min, a reward of 77/block , KDC value of .000034 BTC, and a Net HASH of 247 Mh/s.

At the current moment the coins profitability is .004937 BTC/day per Mh. based on 1 min block with 16 reward and net hash of 140 yielding 164 coins @ price of .00003.

Of course the daily coin estimates do not figure any discovery variance and your mileage will vary based on your hash/pool distribution and 'luck'.

Mate, both you and I know why the price is low.

Coinmarket which was the biggest exchange for KDC has been down for 10 days, coinedup is a dead exchange. No coins have big volume there.
The price will rise when we hit Mintpal and this will happen soon if we keep voting!

59btc total with LTC, DOGE and VTC that has like 90% of that volume. It's pretty dead.
Check out mintpal for example, Digibyte has bigger volume there than LTC@coinedup.
Look at the price of eKrona https://www.allcoin.com/trade/krn_btc. There is 40 milion total coins, but price reached 30000 sat/KRN. So, we have almost 20 milion total coins, that is to say we can reach 60000 sat/KDC. With this community even more, I think.  Grin

Indeed, that is why i always ask to be patient, one day Klondike coin will move higher, don't be silly and sell it at those prices, first of all, it will be very difficult to buy back the coins that you sold and second, come on we have only a market cap of $120K and 33% is already available, so this means that total marketcap is only $360K???!!! I know a lot of coins that don't have anything that has a marketcap that is more then $500K

A coin with 120Mh/s is just not a reliable store of wealth, or means of speculation.  

And it will get worse before it gets better since @ current price net hash has to decrease to 85 Mh/s to be as profitable as before fork.

Before the fork and fork hype the coin had a non variance adjusted reward of 246KDC/day per Mh/s valued at .008377 BTC/day.
This is based on a block rate of 1/min, a reward of 77/block , KDC value of .000034 BTC, and a Net HASH of 247 Mh/s.

At the current moment the coins profitability is .004937 BTC/day per Mh. based on 1 min block with 16 reward and net hash of 140 yielding 164 coins @ price of .00003.

Of course the daily coin estimates do not figure any discovery variance and your mileage will vary based on your hash/pool distribution and 'luck'.

Coinmarket which was the biggest exchange for KDC has been down for 10 days, coinedup is a dead exchange. No coins have big volume there.
The price will rise when we hit Mintpal and this will happen soon if we keep voting!

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I have a problem with the windows wallet.
It's 3 days behind and it's stucked!
I have 3 connection, some times 0 so I reboot it but the situation doesn't change.

I have updated it today and was some time that I didn't open it.
WHat I have to do?

0. Download the latest wallet from http://klondikecoin.com/downloads/KlondikeForWindows.zip
1. Close Klondikecoin-qt.exe
2. go to C:\Users\{your username}\AppData\Roaming\Klondikecoin (AppData is a hidden folder - Google it)
3. Backup wallet.dat
4. SERIOUSLY!! DO STEP 3
5. Delete everything except Wallet.dat
6. Run Klondikecoin-qt.exe

7. make the new  KLONDIKE.CONF from first post and copy to the \AppData\Roaming\Klondikecoin

+1

I did the same steps, the wallet syncs fine but all my coins stay unconfirmed (i left it overnight), also when i try to send coins to any exchange they don't get there, am i on a different chain? I will give 1000 KDCs, if anyone could help.....

Maybe try to delete everything, take ur wallet backup into a safe location. Install the new version from the website wait until it sync then load your wallet backup into it.

this is what i did .

Let me try that, because i had copied my wallet before the wallet got synced.

Allready did the steps, now I'm trying sync with an empty %appdata% folder, if get trought I'll copy back the wallet

Update:
the wallet is stuck again, even with appdata empty. stuck on block 84766
what I have to do?

put a conf file in your app data folder.

finally! thanks!

Are your coins confirmed?
Activity: 29
I have 3 connection, some times 0 so I reboot it but the situation doesn't change.

WHat I have to do?

0. Download the latest wallet from http://klondikecoin.com/downloads/KlondikeForWindows.zip
2. go to C:\Users\{your username}\AppData\Roaming\Klondikecoin (AppData is a hidden folder - Google it)
3. Backup wallet.dat
4. SERIOUSLY!! DO STEP 3

7. make the new  KLONDIKE.CONF from first post and copy to the \AppData\Roaming\Klondikecoin

+1

I did the same steps, the wallet syncs fine but all my coins stay unconfirmed (i left it overnight), also when i try to send coins to any exchange they don't get there, am i on a different chain? I will give 1000 KDCs, if anyone could help.....

Maybe try to delete everything, take ur wallet backup into a safe location. Install the new version from the website wait until it sync then load your wallet backup into it.

this is what i did .

Allready did the steps, now I'm trying sync with an empty %appdata% folder, if get trought I'll copy back the wallet

Update:
what I have to do?

finally! thanks!
Activity: 714
Merit: 529

Guys, remember to vote!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annvote-new-coins-on-btercom-which-new-coin-should-bter-add-in-next-week-502363
https://www.mintpal.com/voting
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-lockedill-start-a-new-post-soon-501963
https://www.cryptsy.com/

Look at the price of eKrona https://www.allcoin.com/trade/krn_btc. There is 40 milion total coins, but price reached 30000 sat/KRN. So, we have almost 20 milion total coins, that is to say we can reach 60000 sat/KDC. With this community even more, I think.  Grin

WHat I have to do?

3. Backup wallet.dat
4. SERIOUSLY!! DO STEP 3

+1

this is what i did .

Update:
what I have to do?

Activity: 29

WHat I have to do?

3. Backup wallet.dat
4. SERIOUSLY!! DO STEP 3

+1

this is what i did .

Update:
what I have to do?

WHat I have to do?

3. Backup wallet.dat
4. SERIOUSLY!! DO STEP 3

+1

this is what i did .

Nope, it is still the same, all my coins are unconfirmed.
legendary
Look at the price of eKrona https://www.allcoin.com/trade/krn_btc. There is 40 milion total coins, but price reached 30000 sat/KRN. So, we have almost 20 milion total coins, that is to say we can reach 60000 sat/KDC. With this community even more, I think.  Grin

WHat I have to do?

3. Backup wallet.dat
4. SERIOUSLY!! DO STEP 3

+1

this is what i did .

Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg

I believe we can reach even higher then that if you want to compare to the amount of coins look at bitcoin Tongue

im sure KDC has the potential to reach 1$ at some point!
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg

WHat I have to do?

3. Backup wallet.dat
4. SERIOUSLY!! DO STEP 3

+1

this is what i did .
Activity: 13
Jump to: