Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 140. (Read 554399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
when we get on MintPal (if we get on mintpal) would it not be advantageous to remove KDC from all the small BS exchanges? Then push to get on Cryptsy.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
legendary
Bitcoinscrypt was ahead of us in mintpal now

I'm still voting  https://www.mintpal.com/voting

We need to get trading on MintPal (very soon) and we need to buy up all the sell orders on coinedup at least up to 15000.

Coin developers, you guys took a vacation while we were here busting ass. The time to Step Up is now.
Activity: 182
Bitcoinscrypt was ahead of us in mintpal now
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
doge, can you contact coinverted.com .They accept  BTC, LTC, 42, ANC, BQC, CGB, DGC, DOGE, DVC, FTC, ICN, MEC, NMC, NVC, NXT, PND, PPC, QRK, WDC, XPM as payment methods

you can buy laptops. apple ipads, precious gold etc and many more from them

http://coinverted.com/product-category/electronics/

Placebo, can i leave this to you please?
doge, can you contact coinverted.com .They accept  BTC, LTC, 42, ANC, BQC, CGB, DGC, DOGE, DVC, FTC, ICN, MEC, NMC, NVC, NXT, PND, PPC, QRK, WDC, XPM as payment methods

you can buy laptops. apple ipads, precious gold etc and many more from them

http://coinverted.com/product-category/electronics/

legendary
I tried to transfer out my KDC from coinmarket last night and my coins never arrived. BTW it is down again.

I'm looking for the same issue.. I'm glad its back online but I didnt dare to withdraw any KDC since they most probably didnt update their wallet.... And seems like thats true Sad
my transaction says "confirmed" but still no coins.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Id like to tell you guys im still here i have been a little busy but still throwing a few hashes at Klondike, your a nice team don't loose faith i would like to see Klondike do well you all deserve it and id be happy too Tongue !

Thankyou Smiley POst planned for the net hash remained around 400, then the bad fork happened and after we had around 200 and the price suffered. Coinmarket.io exploded, poolionix or however it is spelt have been put into a temporary coma and coinedup is slowly being left to die.

The point is you cannot blame the fork for KDC's loss of traction, it is a series of events that have led to this downturn. Prior to the fork ~100k coins were being minted a day.

That means if those 100,000 coins were dumped on the market each day at 4k satoshis which is around what we were trading at then there would have needed to have been 4btc's of volume + whatever else was being traded to eat them up. Whilst i know some miners would hold, 4btc is nearly 10% of coinedups total exchange volume - do you really think we would be doing any better if we hadn't forked and were in the position we are in now with the exchanges?

Do you mean to say you expected the hash rate to remain at 400 Mh after the fork?  How would you expect that when the paycheck was cut so drastically?   The daily reward from mining was not just dumped on the market,  a seller always wants the highest price and a good miner puts his sell orders in at various points above the BID, always!  If anything the daily reward facilitated price discovery and provided market liquidity on top of 400 Mh!

You can blame the stars and the moon until the cows come home,  the fundamentals today are 1 Mh/day cost .008 BTC, that's why the net hash as declined since the fork...  Everything else is irrelevant

If you all think this coin is on life support today just wait until the block reward is 4!  You can't adjust price with the block reward if you could it would be done and all these coins would have passed the moon and be half way to Uranus!

The price will do what the price will do, what coin devs need to do is secure and market the coin.  The marketing appears to be going smoothly, the change in reward compromised security.

The marketing efforts will be in vain without addressing the vulnerability of the coin.
If this community just wants to sit around and wait and see, KDC will become one of the coins of the crypto bubble.  I believe it is as good a coin as any to become a viable transactional electronic currency, however most of you would disagree with me on the price target for such a coin.  Smiley
www.klondikecoin.com/forum has been spammed to death... I've disabled replying for all members at the moment untill all spam is deleted and measures have been taken to avoid further spamming.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
coinmarket is up again guys.... anybody going to use it?? i'm staying out of there for a while... glad my 6mil rdd was still there Roll Eyes
I tried to transfer out my KDC from coinmarket last night and my coins never arrived. BTW it is down again.
they probably didnt update yet??
Activity: 184

I'm looking for the same issue.. I'm glad its back online but I didnt dare to withdraw any KDC since they most probably didnt update their wallet.... And seems like thats true Sad
legendary
legendary
coinmarket is up again guys.... anybody going to use it?? i'm staying out of there for a while... glad my 6mil rdd was still there Roll Eyes
Activity: 168

Do you really think that the fork have something to do with the price  drop? I think it is just a global trend. Last week my balance was 5BTC on cryptsy, now less then 4BTC.

I agree that the fork shit lost us a few miners, but certainly didn't impact on the price, in fact when you check how much was sold then you cannot say that we were pressed down by the selling pressure. If one person by for 1 BTC then we are back at 5k sats.
[/quote]

i know its a tuff time for cryptos.

and we need 2,6 BTC to reach over 5k sats
as per mintpal's latest tweet, next coin on today.
Activity: 196
Markets are still paused and my BTC are stuck there either :-(
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
legendary
Activity: 1120
Id like to tell you guys im still here i have been a little busy but still throwing a few hashes at Klondike, your a nice team don't loose faith i would like to see Klondike do well you all deserve it and id be happy too Tongue !

Thankyou Smiley POst planned for the net hash remained around 400, then the bad fork happened and after we had around 200 and the price suffered. Coinmarket.io exploded, poolionix or however it is spelt have been put into a temporary coma and coinedup is slowly being left to die.

The point is you cannot blame the fork for KDC's loss of traction, it is a series of events that have led to this downturn. Prior to the fork ~100k coins were being minted a day.

That means if those 100,000 coins were dumped on the market each day at 4k satoshis which is around what we were trading at then there would have needed to have been 4btc's of volume + whatever else was being traded to eat them up. Whilst i know some miners would hold, 4btc is nearly 10% of coinedups total exchange volume - do you really think we would be doing any better if we hadn't forked and were in the position we are in now with the exchanges?

In fact i would think that we would do even worse, als 100,000 coins will be dumped on the market. Yeap, we lost hashrate,but the people that stay are believer of the coin and not profit driven. IF you are profit driven then you don't mine KDC but another coin, if you want to look longer term then you mine KDC.

Everything was perfect after the fork. Price was rising and hashrate at 650mh/s. And then came this fork issue, nothing worked, and we were not on coinedup for over 24 hours. that was the badest mistake you can imagine for a coin and it killed the momentum and value of the coin. at the moment this issue happened i was so angry i wanted to sell every kdc that i have
, but i dont. I think we got throwen back 1 month or two because of this issue but it can also be that it killed the coin.. Me and alot of people really put a lot of work, time and money in this coin so i hope it will survive.  will hold my savings in kdc..

Do you really think that the fork have something to do with the price  drop? I think it is just a global trend. Last week my balance was 5BTC on cryptsy, now less then 4BTC.

I agree that the fork shit lost us a few miners, but certainly didn't impact on the price, in fact when you check how much was sold then you cannot say that we were pressed down by the selling pressure. If one person by for 1 BTC then we are back at 5k sats.
Jump to: