Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 148. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Just contacted

http://silvergoldbull.com/

They accept BTC, so lets hope they accept Klondike coins too, as this will be a nice service for us.

+1
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
I want to show my wife`s recent painting

(image clickable for biggest pic)

SWEET!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Always want to use bigger letters Smiley, but it is really important!
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Just contacted

They accept BTC, so lets hope they accept Klondike coins too, as this will be a nice service for us.

Yes... nothing I would rather do than turn my KDC into real gold!!!

Keep me posted!!!
legendary
Just contacted

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Pushed back to 9th place on Cryptsy now..

I have am planning 0.25 BTC to spend there, and for everyone else that do so, buying Cryptsy points is better then donating right now.

You can go ask high as 0.001 that is 5 votes

Focus mintpal now and we go for Cryptsy right after that Smiley

Yes and anyone thinking of donating for votes @ mintpal do so as close to the end as possible, otherwise the next coin in contention for 1st will probably leapfrog
Activity: 196

I have am planning 0.25 BTC to spend there, and for everyone else that do so, buying Cryptsy points is better then donating right now.

You can go ask high as 0.001 that is 5 votes

Focus mintpal now and we go for Cryptsy right after that Smiley
Activity: 149

i think it's more important to get on mintpal now
legendary
Please remember... if you want to buy something for yourself , kids, etc, go have a look at

https://altoutlet.com/kdc

At the moment i know that one person already bought something, ok, it is a start Cheesy, but why not using your Klondike coin and buy something then dump it on the market and lower the coin price.
Activity: 64
Hey yo!
Thanks KdcGoods! Service very fast and reliable. I dont have to walk all the way to eb games after school.

+1 good to see that people are using the services that were added by KDC, as the success of a coin is linked to how much people want to use those coins for outside transactions.

Agreed.

We do really need to push for an exchange wih volume now, not one that disappears and eats our coins Sad

So time to push for mintpal & bter!
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Thanks KdcGoods! Service very fast and reliable. I dont have to walk all the way to eb games after school.

+1 good to see that people are using the services that were added by KDC, as the success of a coin is linked to how much people want to use those coins for outside transactions.

+1
legendary

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Awesome work guys Smiley Keep up the support, we'll live on as long as you're all here and it may take a while but im confident we'll grow stronger - let the naysayers carry on but at the end of the day many coins may be higher than us but many coins also die. We can coast along and gain traction. I'll keep the blockchain alive if noone else does Tongue Ultimately it would be nice to invest some profits in scrypt asic miners in the future and run my own little 'super node' for KDC - i have quite a bit of free, cool space.

We'll focus on getting the exchange up - we started work on it prior to coinmarket and about 5 billion other exchanges appearing so it'll be hard to get out there now but if we do we can also offer paid votes and cycle that back into kdc! And we'll be different from the others offering a real alternative to BTC markets - nobody else has really tried (many exchanges offer a couple of LTC or XPM pairs but don't really push it). We can also use your guys help - placebo i know you get on well with other coin devs so keep networking and we can use those contacts going forward to build up the exchange.

I am thinking the same thing.  I was looking at the gridseed miner, but Im holding off for fibonacci.  
I was thinking of setting up a permanent raspi node to host the blockchain how do I compile for arm?  

Gridseeds aren't true asics - hence the not so great hasrates, add to that they don't really look like they'l last more than a few months. I compare them to the jalapeño by bfl. Probably worth holding out untilt heres a bit more competition in the market.

It should just be a case of installing a flavour of linux on there and the other dependencies and compiling. However i don't think the rasp pi's has enough ram to compile the wallet.

Awesome painting!
Activity: 38
That's a remarkable painting! Thumbs way way up!
Activity: 196
I want to show my wife`s recent painting

(image clickable for biggest pic)

Really nice painting.
Activity: 168
Activity: 29
Jump to: