Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 158. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
looks like the price on coinedup is being driven down by small sell orders for low amounts. If you take a look at the sell orders they are pretty weak with the occasional bump and could quite easily be pumped - my last btc however went into buying up KDC after the fork fix.

If you look at coinedup the sells are pretty small and could be eaten up by the smallest of pumps all the way up to 15.5k satoshis where we hit a 9btc wall, sadly pumps don't usually happen on coinedup (I dont think). We really need to push to get on mintpal, once the price of KDC is pumped we should find a new floor at a more reasonable price that will attract more miners and more buyers will take notice of us and it will hopefully snowball from there.

About 2 BTC would take us up to the 4btc sell at 8000 sat, just need to be on somewhere like mintpal for that to actually hold

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Coinpayment ate my 800 Kdc  Embarrassed

Is that not correct?

1 BTC = $ 663.72

$20 = 0,0301BTC

800KDC x 0.00004000 = 0,032

Please note that coinpayment is using not the latest prices but take a average of the lastest hours/(day)

Activity: 595
Merit: 500
On the OP it says "The below pools are confirmed to be on the correct chain." kdc.cryptofountain.com is lined out. They currently have about 50% of the net hashrate, I thought I saw earlier where they were confirmed to be on the correct blockchain. Can someone verify this? It's kind of worrisome.
They have been crossed out since they have just that. 50% of the hashrate.
There is another reason to cross out cryptofountain and that is that their payments do not add up.
I mean that when I point well over 300kh/s to their pool for 6 hours, then I can calculate that I should get 40-50 coins in a day.
The network hashrate is around 150-180Mh/s so I am contributing approx 1/500 of network hash rate.
60 blocks per hour times 16 coins per block is roughly 1000 coins/h so I can expect about 2 coins per hour.
After running at Cryptofountain for 6 hours, I had earned a grand total of 3.7 coins.
Apparently this is one of the crooked pools, who artificially inflates their pool shares, so they can pay out only a fraction of what they
get for each block found.
I ahve seen this on many pools, so you will need to test the payout of the pool whether it matches your calculated earnings.
You can detect pools that inflate their shares from the fact that their block finding rate does not match with the pool hashing rate.
For example Cryptofountain claim to have 110Mh/s which is almost 2/3 of the network hashing rate.
With a designed block finding rate of 60 seconds for the network, you can expect that a pool with 2/3 of total hashing rate will on average
find 2 out of 3 blocks, so average 1.5 min between blocks; 40 blocks per hour.
That is - if the artificially inflated pool shares would actually contribute work and find blocks.
But alas - the pool has inflated its database of shares, but those are not creating any work, so the block finding rate is still as low as
all the actual active workers are contributing.
How many *real* active workers are there?
Simply look at the actual block finding rate: 18 per hour; 400 per day. That means that only about 40% of their claimed shares (and hash rate) are actual miners sending work to the pool; approximately 60% of the claimed hash rate is "virtual", does not exist.
BUT: *all* of the claimed shares are receiving their part of the payout.
This leads to the conclusion that this "free" pool is actually taking 60% of the block rewards and pocketing it, while paying only 40% to actual workers.
Now you know why it is important to analyse the statistics of a pool and not just register with the first pool or even with the largest pool, if you see that you are getting 15 coins a day while you can calculate that you should be getting 40-50 coins a day.
Concluding: the *actual* *real* hashing rate of Cryptofountain appears to be approx 45 Mh/s (according to long term block finding rate)
and the pool share calculation does not give a fair payout, so this is one (of many, unfortunately) pools that is suspect and I advise against mining at this pool, unless you are happy with 40% payout and apparently having about 60% "involuntary pool donation".

To give another piece of evidence: I have switched my hashing rate to kdc.poolminewith.us and in the last hour I see a payout of 1.5 coins which is in line with what I expect - also their block finding rate and pool hashing rate are matching each other. So, it is better to join
a 1% fee pool like this, instead of being lured to waste your shares at a so-called 0% fee pool. Note that I am not saying that *all* 0% fee pools are crooked - there are people doing this out of hobby, but there are also those who rip off miners and some earn profits of multiple BTC per day, just by inflating their pool database. Often those are the guys that have attracted the most miners with 0% fee while the real honest pools are small. Time to switch that around (I was able to prove this also for another coin and many miners were extremely thankful, because after switching pools they suddenly received more than double their previous payouts).
So, I agree with the cross-out of cryptofountain in the first post.
Can you also remove them from the Klondike coin website?
Cryptosaur's dev
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Activity: 49
I just bought 20$ steam card off kdc store. How long does it take to receive it?
Activity: 56
Batcoin is HIGHER then Klondikecoin on coinmarketcap???!!!! Really ridicules, batcoin has nothing to offer, really nothing and they are trading 3.5 times higher then Klondikecoin, pfff Sad

Simply because no1 is able to pump it. In order to see the price get higher you need buyer to put high buy orders and sellers to keep selling their orders.

KDC is stuck at the same numbers for too long it might actually scare people off.

You mean a lack of sell orders at the BID price creates an illiquid market where you have to consider the difficulty of exchange when you are ready to trade it for goods, services, or other stores of wealth?

And if that's true is it possible this consideration of the illiquid market is a detractor further decreasing value?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Please keep on voting

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

As it seems that there are only a few people voting, it is really important that we can get on mintpal as mintpal will be used as pump and dump exchange, will put our coin in the picture too.

Still didn't find a kdcpumper twitter account Cry

Voted
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
Batcoin is HIGHER then Klondikecoin on coinmarketcap???!!!! Really ridicules, batcoin has nothing to offer, really nothing and they are trading 3.5 times higher then Klondikecoin, pfff Sad

Simply because no1 is able to pump it. In order to see the price get higher you need buyer to put high buy orders and sellers to keep selling their orders.

KDC is stuck at the same numbers for too long it might actually scare people off.
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
UFO coin +2700%, what the fuck?!

We aint there atm btw, is every explorer down?

Yeah it's been down all day
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
UFO coin +2700%, what the fuck?!

We aint there atm btw, is every explorer down?
legendary
legendary

Come on guys, start voting!
Mintpal is very important!

I'm going to try find some coins I can sell and donate!

Voting is fine, but they've pretty much made it impossible to get to the top on voting alone - you have to buy votes. If you look at the top coins, they are there due to BTC deposits.

I can donate a bit of BTC - realistically we need to raise 2 btc to get to the top....

Remember to kepp voting though! Cheesy
Yeah, but if everyone votes every hour they can and then donate maybe 5-10% of profits they make from daytrading/mining we will get to the top fast!

Remember, it's worth donating since it will make KDC more valuable.
If you buy KDC for 0.5BTC now at 4k sat and then donate 0.25 to Mintpal the coins you bought will probably be worth 1.5BTC very soon. Then you doubled your 0.75BTC to 1.5BTC fast Smiley

Guy, we don't need to be add the top, they add every day or 2 one coins, so it is more then enough when we are at number 5 or so.  Gridcoin and Stories are not moving a lot lately, so those 2 coins should be easy to take, and remember. 6 votes x 10 (hours) = 60 votes x 20 (miners) = 1200 votes without doing anything. so with a little effort we will be automatically in the Top 5.
Activity: 112

Voting is fine, but they've pretty much made it impossible to get to the top on voting alone - you have to buy votes. If you look at the top coins, they are there due to BTC deposits.

I can donate a bit of BTC - realistically we need to raise 2 btc to get to the top....

Yeah, but if everyone votes every hour they can and then donate maybe 5-10% of profits they make from daytrading/mining we will get to the top fast!

Remember, it's worth donating since it will make KDC more valuable.
If you buy KDC for 0.5BTC now at 4k sat and then donate 0.25 to Mintpal the coins you bought will probably be worth 1.5BTC very soon. Then you doubled your 0.75BTC to 1.5BTC fast Smiley
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!
Also does anyone have figures of how much volume goes through Mintpal compared to coinedup?
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!

Please keep on voting

As it seems that there are only a few people voting, it is really important that we can get on mintpal as mintpal will be used as pump and dump exchange, will put our coin in the picture too.

voted!
Please keep on voting

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/info-continuum-coin-ctm-information-thread-440515
This coin is #1, how?!
legendary
Please keep on voting

Jump to: