Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 171. (Read 554399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Wondering how are twitter marketing will work out Smiley

Code:
@klinthoufy
@KlondikeCoins hostdab.com is now accepting #KDC, yet another extra service that use #KDC coins.
2 mrt. 2014 19:18
Geretweet door
 Coyote WallStreet™  Coyote WallStreet™ @coyotewallst
Naar 33380 volgers.

So this means that we have 33380 people that should had received a message about Klondike Coin and that it has been accepted by Hostdab.com

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
legendary
I've send a mail to

https://altoutlet.com

It looks pretty cool and they just added USDe, so maybe Klondike coin can be added too. Waiting for some response....

Hi Kris,

Sure, it looks interesting.. Out of interest, do you know what the current market cap of Klondike is at the moment? As the main issue is to convert to Fiat to fulfil orders.. But anyhow, it looks like it's on Poloniex which is great, as I'm currently integrated with them.

On 3 March 2014 22:40, Team Dogeoutlet <[email protected]> wrote:

Enquiry:

Email from:
Order:

Dear, I just notice that you've added USDe as a payment method, thanks for that. I'm wondering what you think to add Klondike coin as well? Klondike coin is a coin that is added by coinpayments.net, and already have a few sites using Klondike coins. We would be very pleased to see Klondike coin as a payment option. If you need more question, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards,
Kris.

It looks like we can have another great website added.... I'll keep you up to date...

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
#Klondikecoin @ Freenode - Official Channel

Can you also post the link? As i'm sure that a lot of people don't know freenode or how to get there...
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=klondikecoin

And now adding it to the first page of the thread so that it is easy to find for new miners. Smiley

Added!
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
looking forward to the windows release so i can get my pool back too it.
legendary
I've send a mail to

https://altoutlet.com

It looks pretty cool and they just added USDe, so maybe Klondike coin can be added too. Waiting for some response....
legendary

Can you also post the link? As i'm sure that a lot of people don't know freenode or how to get there...

And now adding it to the first page of the thread so that it is easy to find for new miners. Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 529

legendary

legendary
As a community leader I just want to point out that people should not panic about this it was all solved very well. we had coinedup closed within the hour and a lot of pools and services as well. I believe not that many coins were lost.

Remember that Bitcoin had misses and bad forks and its still here, no need to panic about this one. it happened but was solved really well.

We are awaiting the Windows wallet that is being compiled right now, user that compiled the Mac wallet for us has been contacted and should be up in a couple of hours.

OP has been updated with some new info
  • Added Merchant Store at the top
  • Added Hash.so to valid pools on right fork, Removed kdc.smalltimeminer.com as it is closing down
  • Updated Roadmap with Merchant Store
  • Updated Roadmap (In Progress) with Community Trading Site

There are some great things comming up soon - stay tuned!

Regards
Jilixi

+1

Also the current team already have 10+ people. Dev and marketing together. We except a lot of interesting futures for Klondike Coin + some new threads on forums in china coming soon.
legendary
As a community leader I just want to point out that people should not panic about this it was all solved very well. we had coinedup closed within the hour and a lot of pools and services as well. I believe not that many coins were lost.

Remember that Bitcoin had misses and bad forks and its still here, no need to panic about this one. it happened but was solved really well.

We are awaiting the Windows wallet that is being compiled right now, user that compiled the Mac wallet for us has been contacted and should be up in a couple of hours.
All pools have been notified of the changes to the source code and have been asked to update.

OP has been updated with some new info
  • Added Merchant Store at the top
  • Added Hash.so to valid pools on right fork, Removed kdc.smalltimeminer.com as it is closing down
  • Updated Roadmap with Merchant Store
  • Updated Roadmap (In Progress) with Community Trading Site

There are some great things comming up soon - stay tuned!

Regards
Jilixi

Edit: All pools have been notified about latest changes and have been kindly asked to update. Most of the pools have already upgraded or are in the middle of upgrading. pools will be updated in OP
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 70
Is there any ETA for the windows wallet release ? I just pointed my miner to a pool but i dont have a windows wallet yet :p

I believe windows wallet will be ready soon....

Karl is working on it - he is having issues with the build server we use. If anyone wants to compile it from our latest source feel free Smiley
Hopefully Karl won't be to much longer.
legendary
Is there any ETA for the windows wallet release ? I just pointed my miner to a pool but i dont have a windows wallet yet :p

I believe windows wallet will be ready soon....
legendary
I have to just say a massive thanks to the community on this one, really amazing stuff. Especially the pool owners, you guys have been incredible.

Hopefully we can pull through without too much of a hit on the value, just remember that once it's fixed, it's fixed, so hopefully there won't be too much panic selling.

Great work everyone, it's actually remained positive on here which is a real testament to the strength of the community Smiley

People that sell will be really stupid, no? block rewards dropped from 77 to 16, this is a 80% decrease!!! Anyway, they are allowed to sell, i'm be more then happy to buy at 4000sats, future looks nice for Klondike.

A lot of new things will be released soon...
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!
I have to just say a massive thanks to the community on this one, really amazing stuff. Especially the pool owners, you guys have been incredible.

Hopefully we can pull through without too much of a hit on the value, just remember that once it's fixed, it's fixed, so hopefully there won't be too much panic selling.

Great work everyone, it's actually remained positive on here which is a real testament to the strength of the community Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Am i correct in thinking when the new wallet is compiled and released we will have to.

- Backup wallet.dat file
- Delete all contents of appdata/roaming/klondikecoin
- Restore wallet.dat backup to folder
- Open wallet and let it re-sync

+ add the new config file with latest nodes the dir

Cool thanks for confirming it all. Time to sit back mine and wait till wallets are out then before moving KDC around again Wink
Jump to: