Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 182. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Dave please add : http://hostdab.com/

I don't know if a lot of people will use it, but at least we can offer it Cheesy

Will do when next at my pc. Good work!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I don't know but.....

KDC is now also trading at BLUECOINSTOCK.COM....

http://bluecoinstock.com/markets/KDC_BTC

legendary
Dave please add : http://hostdab.com/

I don't know if a lot of people will use it, but at least we can offer it Cheesy
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
KDC Goods is now Live

www.kdcgoods.com

We have stocked up on GiftCards, Stickers and other stuff and will continue to add more things on a daily basis.

We accept KDC ONLY through Coinpayments

Stickers are currently on backorder as supplier hasnt answered me yet.

5% OFF on the Next 5 orders.
Use Coupon Code "KDCMOON"
Activity: 238
Coinarmy had mpos configured to pay out 77 coins still, confirmed he has fixed it now. I have also messaged coinwarz to get them to update - though being at the top for now wont hurt lol Smiley

Indeed Smiley But it is not correct, so i hope they will fix it soon too Smiley

PS: Can you add http://hostdab.com/ also as KDC service. They accept Klondike coins too.

Sure on them accepting KDC as i checked them yesterday and at the end of the checkout process you only get the option of Bitcoin, Litecoin and Xivra, Klondike was not availble then.

hoi.
het is al toe gevoegd maar was vergeten je te mailen.
peter

Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2014 7:29 PM
To: HostDab Billing
Subject: Re: Contact Form: Xivra / more coins?

Heykes, ik heb niks meer gehoord van jou. Kunnen wij HostDab toevoegen als een mogelijke gebruiker van Klondike coins, nu dat Klondike coin active is op coinpayments.net.

Infeite hebben we beide niks te verliezen,jij kan klanten winnen en wij kunnen onze coins op verschillende plaatsen gebruiken.

www.klondikecoin.com/service.

Mvg,

Asked it a few mins ago .... ok it is in dutch Smiley

great news have just tested checkout again and KDC is now listed as payment option.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Coinarmy had mpos configured to pay out 77 coins still, confirmed he has fixed it now. I have also messaged coinwarz to get them to update - though being at the top for now wont hurt lol Smiley

PS: Can you add http://hostdab.com/ also as KDC service. They accept Klondike coins too.

Sure on them accepting KDC as i checked them yesterday and at the end of the checkout process you only get the option of Bitcoin, Litecoin and Xivra, Klondike was not availble then.

hoi.
peter

Heykes, ik heb niks meer gehoord van jou. Kunnen wij HostDab toevoegen als een mogelijke gebruiker van Klondike coins, nu dat Klondike coin active is op coinpayments.net.

Infeite hebben we beide niks te verliezen,jij kan klanten winnen en wij kunnen onze coins op verschillende plaatsen gebruiken.

Mvg,

LOL thought i was posting in the wrong thread here... Tongue

nederlandse winkel dus?  Wink
Growcoin Chief
@ criptoe pool

PLS! add back the normal dashboard features... only displaying tekst is just too boring LOL

and can the day estimate be fixed? i think its still calculating on 77 coin blocks
legendary

hoi.
peter

Mvg,

legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
84583   104 left   alex1399   02/03 11:44:03   8.01   77.00    32,823   52,115   11,696   35.63
84579   100 left   emik           02/03 11:39:39   8.11   77.00    33,206   61,545   32,944   99.21

coinarmy is definitely on a fork.  Their email form isn't working for me.

Ill pm the pool op, he had said he'd updated obviously something went wrong.

Abe is back up (i was just restarting it)

If he's updated the client, more than likely he has his MPOS config for block reward set to a "fixed" value of 77, rather than "block".  So he is probably going out of pocket right now because the wallet is only taking in 16 coins, and he's crediting for 77.

-Fuse

sent you a PM
legendary

Activity: 84
legendary
Someone already bought those cheap coins below 5000 Cry I still have not enough money to buy. Little problems with too much other altcoins that moved lower Smiley

LOL same here... but i didnt care..sold half of my other coins to buy last few days... this one is going to skyrocket soon... i mean... just hold for another 2 months and block reward is only 4 coins....  Wink Wink Wink Wink

Agree, but it will go skyrocking because of the block rewards, but because of the great work of our marketing team, development team. Look at the services that we provide and compare this with 2 weeks ago. Of course the block rewards is to fight deflation or inflation it depends how you look at it Smiley There are great opportunities ahead of ourself and we will achieve something very nice.
Growcoin Chief
Someone already bought those cheap coins below 5000 Cry I still have not enough money to buy. Little problems with too much other altcoins that moved lower Smiley

LOL same here... but i didnt care..sold half of my other coins to buy last few days... this one is going to skyrocket soon... i mean... just hold for another 2 months and block reward is only 4 coins....  Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 196
Yes, the guy was fast at buying those, I couldn't buy them either  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 70
3 confirmed pools working ok at the moment.

kdc.criptoe.com
kdc.cryptofountain.com
kdc.gonehashing.com
http://kdc.hashwithme.com/ is still also reporting 77 KDC block rewards, so not sure if they are on the correct fork. Have pulled my miners off of there for now.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
84583   104 left   alex1399   02/03 11:44:03   8.01   77.00    32,823   52,115   11,696   35.63
84579   100 left   emik           02/03 11:39:39   8.11   77.00    33,206   61,545   32,944   99.21

If he's updated the client, more than likely he has his MPOS config for block reward set to a "fixed" value of 77, rather than "block".  So he is probably going out of pocket right now because the wallet is only taking in 16 coins, and he's crediting for 77.

-Fuse
Activity: 84

Jump to: