Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 186. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

If i used this link for a mac wallet and i have v0.8.6.1-unk-beta qt-2 are my coins safe please ?

If the buttons are yellow and has the new splash image. Yes Cheesy
If your concerned transfer to an alt wallet and test it out with a small amount post fork. Sorry i can't be more clear, im not sure on all the wallet app stuff thats karls area.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250

If i used this link for a mac wallet and i have v0.8.6.1-unk-beta qt-2 are my coins safe please ?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
 214 blocks remaining to the new kdc world
Activity: 238
KDC Goods added to Klondike Directory @ http://[Suspicious link removed]/ . Anyone else accepting Klondikecoin contact me and will get you added ASAP.

Nice directory, ill add it to the main website soon

Thanks is basic but does what it needs to just hope it help Klondike in some way.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
KDC Goods is Almost Live - ETA 17.00 GMT

www.kdcgoods.com

We have stocked up on GiftCards, Stickers and other stuff and will continue to add more things on a daily basis.

We accept KDC ONLY through Coinpayments

Bounty List

1. Make me a Name Logo 200x200 px some fitting text logo to fit the website.
2. Make me a Logo to be used for Twitter icon, Facebook icon etc etc cannot be the same as above

More Bounties to come!

The reward for each of the two bounties is a $10 Giftcard of your choice or a $10 Voucher to be used at the website (Spend it on whatever you want)!

Follow us on
Twitter: https://twitter.com/KDCGoods
Facebook: TBA

We have decided to give back 40-50% of the profits to projects that benefit Klondikecoin in any way. The remaining 50-60% will go directly to the website for upgrades, adding new products etc
So if you have an interesting project contact us at [email protected] and we will take a look at it.

Donations are Highly appreciated before launch that way we can stock up even more

KDC: KyQqXkuDr9HZf4X9U48RKiMGa4Sbqz98MT
BTC: 161EcdmbgmxpZMk2ssZCjGQqB6gypduu97

Todo list

1. Add custom made checkout not linking to Coinpayments
2. Customize the header not to look so cluttered
3. Update the information Section
4. Get more Social Links up
5. Keep on adding products ofc

HOLY SMOKES! STORE IS AWESOME! GREAT WORK
KDC Goods added to Klondike Directory @ http://[Suspicious link removed]/ . Anyone else accepting Klondikecoin contact me and will get you added ASAP.

Nice directory, ill add it to the main website soon
Activity: 238
KDC Goods added to Klondike Directory @ http://klondikedirectory.tk/ . Anyone else accepting Klondikecoin contact me and will get you added ASAP.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
What i'm thinking now, i see a lot of post of new people, people that were not so active on this thread before, that makes me very happy. If we put all the men hour behind the screen that people work on KDC then you will be very surprised. It is very difficult in altcoin market to make the difference and even when you can make the difference it doesn't mean that the coin price will go to the moon, but if people keep on working hard, then one day KDC will go to the moon.

Dave : We really need to update the website with all sites that are using KDC. I notice that there is no link for the maniac game, can this be added. In fact, i'm wondering if we cannot create a Maniac Thursday or so...

There was already another site that accepted Klondike coin too, so please make sure that the main websites is updating everytime, so that the communicate can easily see what has been added.

In fact a little scrollbar would be nice, with all the changes, for eample the release of the KDCgoods website...

Yes sorry. So much going on all the time hehe. Im going to advertise for a content editor. Someone who can be in charge of keeping it up to date and then i can just do any coding changes that are needed.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
What i'm thinking now, i see a lot of post of new people, people that were not so active on this thread before, that makes me very happy. If we put all the men hour behind the screen that people work on KDC then you will be very surprised. It is very difficult in altcoin market to make the difference and even when you can make the difference it doesn't mean that the coin price will go to the moon, but if people keep on working hard, then one day KDC will go to the moon.

Dave : We really need to update the website with all sites that are using KDC. I notice that there is no link for the maniac game, can this be added. In fact, i'm wondering if we cannot create a Maniac Thursday or so...

There was already another site that accepted Klondike coin too, so please make sure that the main websites is updating everytime, so that the communicate can easily see what has been added.

In fact a little scrollbar would be nice, with all the changes, for eample the release of the KDCgoods website...
Activity: 93
Great COINS, first-class team, KDC - you're worth it! Cool
Activity: 196

Great job!  I sent you some KDCs to support your efforts.  Thanks! 

Thx Donations go straight to increasing stocks. I do not profit from the website myself

Btw Suggestion on changes are also welcome, leave them here, PM me or send an email to [email protected]
Activity: 101

www.kdcgoods.com

We have stocked up on GiftCards, Stickers and other stuff and will continue to add more things on a daily basis.

Bounty List

2. Make me a Logo to be used for Twitter icon, Facebook icon etc etc cannot be the same as above

More Bounties to come!

The reward for each of the two bounties is a $10 Giftcard of your choice or a $10 Voucher to be used at the website (Spend it on whatever you want)!

Follow us on

We have decided to give back 40-50% of the profits to projects that benefit Klondikecoin in any way. The remaining 50-60% will go directly to the website for upgrades, adding new products etc
So if you have an interesting project contact us at [email protected] and we will take a look at it.

Donations are Highly appreciated before launch that way we can stock up even more

Todo list

Great job!  I sent you some KDCs to support your efforts.  Thanks! 
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 182
Activity: 196

www.kdcgoods.com

Bounty List

More Bounties to come!

Follow us on

Todo list

SEND YOUR BOUNTY CONTEST ENTRIES TO [email protected], LOGOS WILL BE VOTED ON BY THE KLONDIKE COMMUNITY AND WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED HERE, TWITTER AND ON THE WEBSITE.

Jump to: