Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 185. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
I really liked the old KDC logo because it is rustic like the Gold Rush was. I just gave it an update with higher contrast gold bars, weathered/tarnished the outer rim, and a more legible 1 KDC. Now you can recognize the logo at smaller sizes. What do you think?

I really like this one, much better than the new one, but i don't like it oblique.

i think it's better if it was centered
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Okay i have updated the OP with bangomatics logo Smiley
Activity: 308
I really liked the old KDC logo because it is rustic like the Gold Rush was. I just gave it an update with higher contrast gold bars, weathered/tarnished the outer rim, and a more legible 1 KDC. Now you can recognize the logo at smaller sizes. What do you think?

This is MUCH better than the current logo in the OP! Please use this one.

I really like it! Good job!

We'll await some more feedback but i'd imagine we'll be changing to this improved version of the original logo.

ETA to fork is now 1 hour!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

I like it, however devs need to take a stand on what they wanna do with it.

Um OK.....  but honestly the current logo is boring. I know it seems like not a big deal, but image matters and the current logo isn't doing KDC and favors.
Activity: 182
people love to have gold bars . it is psychologically attractive.
Activity: 70

I've spoken to bango about it already. if the overall consensus is to change im all for it. (i personally prefer bangos logo)
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

This is MUCH better than the current logo in the OP! Please use this one.
Activity: 196

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
wow the condoms rock.

godo job man!
SEND YOUR BOUNTY CONTEST ENTRIES TO [email protected], LOGOS WILL BE VOTED ON BY THE KLONDIKE COMMUNITY AND WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED HERE, TWITTER AND ON KDCGOODS.COM
Hi there!

Im doing altcoinstats.com and using your abe block explorer for KDC. It is regularly down. Any idea to get this stable running?

Thanks.

It should be alot more stable now, if it goes down again, we will be migrating it to one of our new servers.

down atm.

Fail - we will migrate it next week.

It is up now, i'll keep a closer eye on it and yes we will implemnt a more permanent solution next week.

coinedup have confirmed they have updated,.

Nice work jillixi Smiley Have you actually got KDC condoms?! aha

I dont have them right now, they are ordered and on the way to me Smiley
Hi there!

Im doing altcoinstats.com and using your abe block explorer for KDC. It is regularly down. Any idea to get this stable running?

Thanks.

It should be alot more stable now, if it goes down again, we will be migrating it to one of our new servers.

down atm.

It is up now, i'll keep a closer eye on it and yes we will implemnt a more permanent solution next week.

coinedup have confirmed they have updated,.

Nice work jillixi Smiley Have you actually got KDC condoms?! aha
Activity: 168
the new website is awesome !!

Klondike to the moooooooon !  Cool
Hi there!

Thanks.

down atm.

Activity: 112
Hi there!

Thanks.

down atm.
Hi there!

Thanks.

Activity: 112
Hi there!

Thanks.
Think i've added all the latest services?

http://klondikecoin.com/services/

Let me know if i missed any, great work guys. You really are a wonderful community!
Jump to: