Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 198. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
keep voting on www.mintpal.com/voting

i think we could reach the top 5-10 !!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Just letting everyone know that I am the pool whale over that KDC CripToe... as soon as we break this subborn block... at 250% plus... I will start withdrawing hash-rate so others can grab the block rewards... come join the Gold Rush at Criptoe!!!

And as I stated before all block rewards that I may receive, I am returning the pool to make sure that everyone gets a chance to find some extra KDC.

This is great chance for smaller miners as the most of the pool is made up of lower hash-rate miners... so get in early!!!

Edit - Just cracked that block and found another at less than 2%... difficulty still low... mine some KDC before the rush!!!

Thanks for supporting the coin and working to get a new pool up!

I have posted another thread to hopefully grab some more awareness of the impending fork:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5417489
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Just letting everyone know that I am the pool whale over that KDC CripToe... as soon as we break this subborn block... at 250% plus... I will start withdrawing hash-rate so others can grab the block rewards... come join the Gold Rush at Criptoe!!!

And as I stated before all block rewards that I may receive, I am returning the pool to make sure that everyone gets a chance to find some extra KDC.

This is great chance for smaller miners as the most of the pool is made up of lower hash-rate miners... so get in early!!!

Edit - Just cracked that block and found another at less than 2%... difficulty still low... mine some KDC before the rush!!!

Reedit - I have dropped my hash-rate to one rig(1.4Mh/s)... so here is your chance to grab a few blocks and block finders rewards!!!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Get the Maximum KDC for your hash-rate!!!

Criptoe KDC is offering a 7.7KDC block finders reward until the fork of KDC at block #84576 on Sunday, March 2, 2014.

So point your miners at kdc.criptoe.com

The KDC CripToe Pool has been online and mining for over 2 weeks with no downtime. Payment systems have been tested and confirmed. So mine with confidence.

The pool admin team is working on a plan to reward miners, both large and small for their loyalty... so stay tuned!!!
+1 Thanks for supporting Klondike coin, we are looking forward for a long term relationship and hoping to see the coin price improving in the current bear market place.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Get the Maximum KDC for your hash-rate!!!

Criptoe KDC is offering a 7.7KDC block finders reward until the fork of KDC at block #84576 on Sunday, March 2, 2014.

So point your miners at kdc.criptoe.com

The KDC CripToe Pool has been online and mining for over 2 weeks with no downtime. Payment systems have been tested and confirmed. So mine with confidence.

The pool admin team is working on a plan to reward miners, both large and small for their loyalty... so stay tuned!!!
legendary
Echabit.com is ACCEPTING Klondike coins

Oh.... I already changed coinpayments.net. .... I now accept Klondike Coin =)  Echabit.com is a proud follower of Klondike

On Feb 27, 2014 4:32 PM wrote:
That is what i mean. I first need to know if your site allow Klondike coin as payment method else it is no use to put your website on the Klondike home website as people will go to your website and think we can pay with Klondike coins and then they find out, oeps, we cannot pay... So if your website allow my miners/investors/visitors to pay with Klondike coins then we will add your site.

OPs: Can you please add this on the first page of the thread and of course on the new website too... I hope to have a least a list of 20 sites that will accepted Klondike coin by the end of the week.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I have just negotiated with CripToe Pools - kdc.criptoe.com - award a 7.7KDC block finder reward until the fork, so point your miners at Criptoe Pools. I have been mining on this pool network for over two weeks. No downtime and quick payments. So grab some KDC!

The pool admin should be making announcement here soon!!!

Edit - I am returning all my block rewards to the pool.
legendary
Place 17 on mintpal for the moment....

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

COIN VOTES   
PND   85851   
IXC   45471   
RBBT   41485   
SAT   37435   
XXL   36637   
STY   30282   
CTM   29933   
ZED   27340   
GRUMP26574   
BTCS   24925   
PCC   19432   
SLR   18166   
ANI   17848   
BAT   15443   
PMC   14104   
KDC   13810   

10000 votes = 0.50BTC so another 1.50BTC to go to put us in the top 5.... or 300 people voting 6 times per hour for 10 hours

Infact that doesn't seems to difficult, i'm sure that we have 300 people mining Klondike coin, voting 6 times is not difficult too, and 10 hours, mmm, that is just one day suffering/dying Cheesy

Activity: 98
Deffo would focus on stores in the Crypto Supplies, Gift Cards and Investments/Precious Metals categories first.

imo

fyi

wtf is Deffo Cheesy

You should like totes know what deffo means.
legendary
Activity: 1246
klondikecoin.com

swisscex.com link needs to be fixed on the swisscex page under exchanges

links to http://www.wsisscex.com/ (typo)

fyi.
legendary
i don't know what happened but

Suddenlt 10000 votes were added!!!! That is someone that put 0.50BTC of his own money at risk to promote Klondike, looks like we maybe have a few people that want this coin moving higher.... Klondike can easily hit $1,000,000 with a nice pump or so.

KDC   Klondike Coin   1PkdWQs9agV6vKyb8wKuN9qBQvNrqoFoHr   13810   Vote Now

Keep on voting, keep on mining, keep on investing!!!! We are moving in the right direction!!!!
legendary
Deffo would focus on stores in the Crypto Supplies, Gift Cards and Investments/Precious Metals categories first.

imo

fyi

wtf is Deffo Cheesy
Activity: 98

imo

fyi
legendary
Infact someone should just take a day of or so any search for all sites that are using coinpayments.net coins, and check if they allow all coins or not.

Just adding this one too... just to remember to check tomorrow, when KDC is listed if i can see our coin as payment method or not, if not then will mail them Smiley

http://tucsonsale.com/
legendary
http://waterido.com/buy.htm

Another site that accept all coinpayments.net coins. I don't see Klondikecoin yet, but in 24 - 48 hours it should be listed. So we can update this too in the list of possible places were we can use Klondikecoins.
legendary
http://www.echabit.com/

already site that accepted coinpayments.net coins. I've send a mail to the owner to verify if they accept Klondikecoin too as a valid payment method.
legendary
hostdab.com

is planning to update their site too, and must likely Klondikecoin will be added.
legendary
If i read this correctly then

Terms & Conditions

By purchasing items from Amazonia Imports you agree that any items purchased are for decorative purposes only. If you state that you intend to use an item for illegal substances, then we will not reply to you and your order will be cancelled.

If an item arrives broken or breaks within 3 days of recieving it, please send us a photo of the damaged item, and we will replace it. If the item is out of stock we will send you a similar item. You do not need to send it back to us.

The cryptocurrency exchange rates are set by https://www.coinpayments.net/ and we discount their exchange rate 5% to ensure that you are paying fair rates. Shipping is flat rate $10 world wide, which you also receive 5% off. The discount is not seen during checkout but calculated in the final price conversion.

We accept PayPal from Australian customers only, please contact us for that option.

Then we need to add  http://btcpipeshop.com/ as a new site where we can use Klondike coins. So please do so!!!

PS: I already contacted 5 sites... still have a lot of sites to do. Lets put this damm Klondikecoin to the moon!!!! I still need to buy Valentine gift for my wife!!!!
Activity: 84
Seeing as we don't have really any experience with macs it would almost be like the blind leading the blind Smiley. I'll pm the guy who sorted it last time for us and offer him some KDC.

Karl had access to a mac and managed to compile it and it ran on his machine but he was missing some dependencies so it did not run properly on other versions of OSX.

Thanks for all the offers!
Jump to: