Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 197. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
copycat game 0.11 btc in progress

my txid was c3103836e74bf092003bc8770036e6d61f78c5d3380d47ff66d629cb063b80bc

no idea what the garbage at blockchain.info means, but there it is
Great teamwork. Keep on, you will all make it  Wink
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
14 blocks of KDC have been found since the block finders reward announcement... the KDC Criptoe Pool has a history of running at 100% efficiency or better... network hash-rate is falling... the price of KDC is rising... no better to time to mine KDC.

Get the Maximum KDC for your hash-rate!!!

Criptoe KDC is offering a 7.7KDC block finders reward until the fork of KDC at block #84576 on Sunday, March 2, 2014.

So point your miners at kdc.criptoe.com

KDC Criptoe is running the new and updated wallet... ready for the fork.

The KDC CripToe Pool has been online and mining for over 2 weeks with no downtime. Payment systems have been tested and confirmed. So mine with confidence.

The pool admin team is working on a plan to reward miners, both large and small for their loyalty... so stay tuned!!!
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
If you have a webshop running a shopping cart system and want to take KDC or any other type of crypto as payment Coinpayments has got a huge selection of plugins available for many shopping cart systems. My system "Tomatocart" was not available but contacted Coinpayments and got a reply saying they will try to code a plugin for it in the next 2 days, so if you cart is not listed contact them about they seem very happy to try and help.

Link to plugin downloads for all there current supported carts - https://www.coinpayments.net/merchant-tools-plugins

Great to see they have a excellent service.

More good news: Net Hashrate increased a lot since 24 hours Smiley Will we see the 1 ghash soon?
Activity: 238
If you have a webshop running a shopping cart system and want to take KDC or any other type of crypto as payment Coinpayments has got a huge selection of plugins available for many shopping cart systems. My system "Tomatocart" was not available but contacted Coinpayments and got a reply saying they will try to code a plugin for it in the next 2 days, so if you cart is not listed contact them about they seem very happy to try and help.

Link to plugin downloads for all there current supported carts - https://www.coinpayments.net/merchant-tools-plugins
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/kdc-important-mandatory-update-huge-block-reward-reduction-491363

Very excited to see what good things will come to KDC.

> Reduction in coins, will become a true gold rush now
> Added to CoinPayments.net
> KDC added as payment for various webshops
> Roulette, videopoker and blackjack with your KlondikeCoins
> Buy the latest games with KlondikeCoin (BF4, TitanFall)

Omg, so happy I got a few KDC in my wallet that I will be able to spent ! (instead of only buy/sell on exchange)

Keep up the good work!
Echabit.com is ACCEPTING Klondike coins

Oh.... I already changed coinpayments.net. .... I now accept Klondike Coin =)  Echabit.com is a proud follower of Klondike

On Feb 27, 2014 4:32 PM wrote:
That is what i mean. I first need to know if your site allow Klondike coin as payment method else it is no use to put your website on the Klondike home website as people will go to your website and think we can pay with Klondike coins and then they find out, oeps, we cannot pay... So if your website allow my miners/investors/visitors to pay with Klondike coins then we will add your site.

OPs: Can you please add this on the first page of the thread and of course on the new website too... I hope to have a least a list of 20 sites that will accepted Klondike coin by the end of the week.

Yes will update OP with webshops. Will do that this weekend. @work now and tonight im out celebrating all the KDC successes this week.

Ok do you want me to add 0.5 BTC to the votes at mintpal or run another lottery post it all over twitter maybe guess the number of final votes before the next added date after today thoughts please ?

Also thinking might put 50,000 mhs on Klondike in a few hours until the fork if you want me too ?

Maybe could run 2 competitions guess how many coins i can mine and ill giveaway 10% of mined coins or someone bid on the coins and ill donate the BTC too the voting ?   Grin

Any ideas is this a shit idea ?

Next stop MINTPAL we can do this we did coinpayments !

(No need to worry i won't dump slow and steady wins the race not crash and burn)

50,000 mhs? are you for real? lol.

Shit just noticed wish it was mhs i meant khs Cheesy
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Ok do you want me to add 0.5 BTC to the votes at mintpal or run another lottery post it all over twitter maybe guess the number of final votes before the next added date after today thoughts please ?

Also thinking might put 50,000 mhs on Klondike in a few hours until the fork if you want me too ?

Maybe could run 2 competitions guess how many coins i can mine and ill giveaway 10% of mined coins or someone bid on the coins and ill donate the BTC too the voting ?   Grin

(No need to worry i won't dump slow and steady wins the race not crash and burn)

50,000 mhs? are you for real? lol.

Also thinking might put 50,000 khs on Klondike in a few hours until the fork if you want me too ?

Activity: 84
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!
i don't know what happened but

Suddenlt 10000 votes were added!!!! That is someone that put 0.50BTC of his own money at risk to promote Klondike, looks like we maybe have a few people that want this coin moving higher.... Klondike can easily hit $1,000,000 with a nice pump or so.

KDC   Klondike Coin   1PkdWQs9agV6vKyb8wKuN9qBQvNrqoFoHr   13810   Vote Now

Keep on voting, keep on mining, keep on investing!!!! We are moving in the right direction!!!!

look at page 368. LeBarton said he donated the 0.5 BTC. Feel free to say thanks to him! Think the post got skipped over really.
Activity: 196
PoolMineWith.Us is updated with the new wallet fork and we're ready to go.

Bring you hashes, we're finding blocks.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
copycat game 0.11 btc in progress

my txid was c3103836e74bf092003bc8770036e6d61f78c5d3380d47ff66d629cb063b80bc

no idea what the garbage at blockchain.info means, but there it is
Activity: 168
we are in the top 15 at mintpal  Grin

www.mintpal.com/voting

Keep voting!

I have just sent 0.11 btc to the voting address which should be counted for soon.

Keep voting and donate what you can Cheesy

yeah i can make 200 votes per hour
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

www.mintpal.com/voting

Keep voting!

I have just sent 0.11 btc to the voting address which should be counted for soon.

Let's play a game.

Copycat.

0.11 btc sent too.

I'll post the txid as soon as mintpal generates it.
Activity: 84

www.mintpal.com/voting

Keep voting!

Activity: 168
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
Greetings all... I'm the second half of the admin team for the CripToe pool network.  I just wanted to stop in and say hi.  If there are ever any issues, concerns, questions, dirty jokes, etc... that you want to tell me, feel free to shoot me a PM.  I check my PM's and watched threads religiously, so I'm usually only a PM away.

The second part of this post is to let you guys know:

KDC.CripToe.Com has updated it's wallet, and is ready for the fork Smiley

Thanks,

Fuse
Activity: 83
great work guys we need great ideas coming and some more services available to use these golden coins... I have fragrances to sell like tom fords and creeds for guys and girls smelling good I wish there was a service I could sell some of these at
Activity: 672
Thanks for supporting the coin and working to get a new pool up!

I have posted another thread to hopefully grab some more awareness of the impending fork:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5417489

Thanks... the pool is a proven pool with over 2 weeks of testing and stress loading... I will let the CripToe admin know about the new thread... thanks!
Jump to: