Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 196. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Let's get this party started.  It isn't much but it's something.

Date: 2/28/2014 07:05
To: KDC Promo LDor6gXQUybK7qEm9MfQQo8QXXoxJLvgTP
Debit: -1000.00 KDC
Net amount: -1000.00 KDC
Transaction ID: bd5a7106e801b712823450b77c43584ad576676fd96c28d5ac94abcfd9e2dbf0

Thnx!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!
Would like to ask the community for sending a donation to promoting KDC:

15m
I got the QT all done & everything. We will begin this morn.

Coyote WallStreet™
10m
I haven't seen any promo coins hit. Do you guys have the address?

Coyote WallStreet™
9m
LDor6gXQUybK7qEm9MfQQo8QXXoxJLvgTP Send some over so we can get to work.

Please please be so kind to sent some KDC. Also: dev team, please sent some KDC to this address. Its the guy from twitter who can promote our coin to a large client database.

I will sent coins tonight when I get home. I need the rest of you to help aswell!!!!

I'm sending over some now. I suspect they have something to do with that buy wall.

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Let's get this party started.  It isn't much but it's something.

Date: 2/28/2014 07:05
To: KDC Promo LDor6gXQUybK7qEm9MfQQo8QXXoxJLvgTP
Debit: -1000.00 KDC
Net amount: -1000.00 KDC
Transaction ID: bd5a7106e801b712823450b77c43584ad576676fd96c28d5ac94abcfd9e2dbf0
Activity: 182
good buy support at poloniex also (4.6k volume recent)

price 0.00006400

15m

Coyote WallStreet™
10m

Coyote WallStreet™
9m

Please please be so kind to sent some KDC. Also: dev team, please sent some KDC to this address. Its the guy from twitter who can promote our coin to a large client database.

I will sent coins tonight when I get home. I need the rest of you to help aswell!!!!

Bump to top of page Smiley This is important for exposure guys!
legendary
Activity: 1120
5.5BTC buy wall at 0.000055 on CoinedUp.

Thanks to whoever did that.

Indeed, just notice too!!! I hope we don't have any stupid daytraders that want to break that wall!!! Anyway we will be much higher one day, for sure. Everything below 10K sats is cheap, i would even say everything below 20K sats is cheap because after sunday will be very difficult to mine a decent amount of coins...
buy before america wakeups,  and get cheap KDC'S
we are going to hit 6000 satoshi. BUY BUY BUY
Activity: 98
5.5BTC buy wall at 0.000055 on CoinedUp.

Thanks to whoever did that.

15m

Coyote WallStreet™
10m

Coyote WallStreet™
9m

Someone just bought 60000 KDC coins Smiley

Wasnt me. I dont even have that amount in total, lol Smiley But very smart move. Wish I had more BTC and/or Fiat money to invest in KDC. Only have like 0.3BTC left and then everything is invested in KDC. Almost 30k KDC, which is a lot for me.

Price at 5900, Who want to set up a buy wall for around 5000 - 5500?
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
legendary
Someone just bought 60000 KDC coins Smiley
legendary
Still surprised why people are not picking up those cheap coins, most likely it is because that there is no buy-support. If we can create a nice buysupport at 5000 - 5500 then people will be more willling to pay 6000 and more, now the buys are standing at 4000 and not a lot of people want to buy at ask. If the blocks are decreased then we certainly need to make sure that there is a buy support, as you can see a lot has been achieved lately, and a few big bag holders will certainly not sell at the current prices. I don't know maybe more then 1,000,000 coins are in hands of people that don't want to sell.

Official fork announcement is not even 24hours old. I recon this weekend and from sunday we will see higher prices.

Anyway Smiley I keep searching for sites that want Klondike coin as a payment method, as not all sites allow all cins that are listed in coinpayments.net, so still have plenty of work to do. Yesterday work more for Klondike coin then for my own work Cheesy and that all for free, or maybe not, as my coins will be worth a lot more... maybe i will buy another 50K KDC, don't know it, need to check what the best options are Smiley
Activity: 98
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
14 blocks of KDC have been found since the block finders reward announcement... the KDC Criptoe Pool has a history of running at 100% efficiency or better... network hash-rate is falling... the price of KDC is rising... no better to time to mine KDC.

Get the Maximum KDC for your hash-rate!!!

Criptoe KDC is offering a 7.7KDC block finders reward until the fork of KDC at block #84576 on Sunday, March 2, 2014.

So point your miners at kdc.criptoe.com

KDC Criptoe is running the new and updated wallet... ready for the fork.

The KDC CripToe Pool has been online and mining for over 2 weeks with no downtime. Payment systems have been tested and confirmed. So mine with confidence.

The pool admin team is working on a plan to reward miners, both large and small for their loyalty... so stay tuned!!!

better try my luck with you then...

LOL some funny miners there

2      24Kilo           1,314         260.653
3      Mrs24Kilo   1,216         241.242

way to go.. mining with your wife  Cheesy Grin
Still surprised why people are not picking up those cheap coins, most likely it is because that there is no buy-support. If we can create a nice buysupport at 5000 - 5500 then people will be more willling to pay 6000 and more, now the buys are standing at 4000 and not a lot of people want to buy at ask. If the blocks are decreased then we certainly need to make sure that there is a buy support, as you can see a lot has been achieved lately, and a few big bag holders will certainly not sell at the current prices. I don't know maybe more then 1,000,000 coins are in hands of people that don't want to sell.

Official fork announcement is not even 24hours old. I recon this weekend and from sunday we will see higher prices.
legendary
 Ok just been thinking about this one  !

Maybe if we put 50,000 Khs on might be overkill currently mining with 18,000 if someone helps twitter etc I will donate 25% of the total we can mine from this morning until Sunday night to all new KDC addresses posted in the thread if there is enough interest and a further 25% we convert to BTC and donate to the mintpal effort thoughts please ?

I can help with twit account @klondikecoins

Aalso we looking for donations from the community we can use for bountys and give aways. Stay tuned for this (and official donation wallet)
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
  Ok just been thinking about this one  !

Maybe if we put 50,000 Khs on might be overkill currently mining with 18,000 if someone helps twitter etc I will donate 25% of the total we can mine from this morning until Sunday night to all new KDC addresses posted in the thread if there is enough interest and a further 25% we convert to BTC and donate to the mintpal effort thoughts please ?
Jump to: