Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 204. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Good luck devs.  If TopCoin hasn't taught you anything, well, you're gonna need it.

Either way - PoolMineWith.Us will be ready.  We've stood by KlondikeCoin since the beginning, and we'll stand by it until the end.

Bring it on.
Activity: 84
Just dropping by to let you guys know that its official: https://twitter.com/LazyCoins

You're one of the first coins we have accepted at our exchange to be traded at launch, which will probably be the biggest launch for any altcoins exchange yet. Since our announcement 7 days ago we have over a 1000 followers and 22 altcoins accepted. We are working hard to launch beta on Sunday 6pm GMT. So for updates please follow us https://twitter.com/LazyCoins. Retweet and show your support!

KlondikeCoin KDC will be paired with ltc, btc and doge

Awesome news!!
Really looking forward to this exchange.

Thanks!

I'll be sure to PM you as soon as the new wallets ready to make sure you're on the correct fork
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Just dropping by to let you guys know that its official: https://twitter.com/LazyCoins

You're one of the first coins we have accepted at our exchange to be traded at launch, which will probably be the biggest launch for any altcoins exchange yet. Since our announcement 7 days ago we have over a 1000 followers and 22 altcoins accepted. We are working hard to launch beta on Sunday 6pm GMT. So for updates please follow us https://twitter.com/LazyCoins. Retweet and show your support!

Awesome news!!
Really looking forward to this exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

+1
Activity: 98

Activity: 149
Great! Smiley

I believe in KDC!  Grin

Thanks for all your work devs!
legendary
1st   I0C   I0coin               243   22%
2nd   IXC   iXcoin              215   19%
3rd   PND   PandaCoin         142   13%
4th   KDC   KlondikeCoin      138   12%

hey we are on the 4th place  Grin

It will end Wednesday at 11:59:59 PM EST (GME -0500). The first 5-7 coins will be selected depending on the # of votes received.

What is the time in EST? Cheesy
Activity: 168
1st   I0C   I0coin               243   22%
2nd   IXC   iXcoin              215   19%
3rd   PND   PandaCoin         142   13%
4th   KDC   KlondikeCoin      138   12%

hey we are on the 4th place  Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
This is your chance to hype the coin up combined with the halvening  Grin

Yeah you need to make a lot of effort in marketing. I'm keeping on talking about kdc and almost always someone asks me 'what is kdc'??

The 90% supply drop in one month is a huge marketing topic
I can promise you we will do everything we can when it comes to the community!

There will be a new thread, twitter and facebook will be more active, a lot of great stuff are happening/being created as we speak!
More info will come tomorrow! Smiley

Yeah you need to make a lot of effort in marketing. I'm keeping on talking about kdc and almost always someone asks me 'what is kdc'??

The 90% supply drop in one month is a huge marketing topic
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Very impressive!!!! Reducing from 77 to 16 and after one month we drop to 8. This will certainly boost the coin price, but to keep a good result we need to add some nice websites that use Klondike coins.

The actual fork may even be a bit more extreme than that. The numbers i have thrown together are below. I will re check and re check again before we commit to them. There are no super blocks as we don't feel they add any value, just over complicate it and give lucky people more to dump.

day 0 will be Sunday, at around 5pm (block 84576 will be where it forks).

day          block to halve at             reward after halving
               0             84576                                16
               30           127776                               8
               60           170976                               4
              1520         2273376                             2
              2250         3324576                             1
              3345         4901376                            0.5
              3777         5522934                             0

This gives us a coin life of around 10.5 years seeing the last coin mined in the later half of the year 2024.

To make above a little easier to read we rapidly drop from 16 to 4 over 2 months. Then we sit at 4 coins per block for 4 years, this is 40 coins in a 10 minute period compared to bitcoins 25 coins every 10 minutes (roughly as their diff adjustment is different).

As for services, we heard you guys liked the idea of an exchange.. so stay tuned Wink

Feedback on above please as as it stands this is what we will go with once i have re checked the maths.

Regarding the exchange idea. I don't know where you are based, but being an exchange makes you a money transmitter in USA. Thus legally, you must have a license to operate such a "business". I don't know if the smaller exchanges are operating on a legal basis but I just wanted to put that out there.

Thanks for the heads up Smiley We're based in the UK, we will only be offering crypto pairs for the foreseeable future. We would love to offer fiat to kdc but thats a no go unless we have the funds to fund the amount of legal help we would need to comply with money laundering laws etc.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Very impressive!!!! Reducing from 77 to 16 and after one month we drop to 8. This will certainly boost the coin price, but to keep a good result we need to add some nice websites that use Klondike coins.

The actual fork may even be a bit more extreme than that. The numbers i have thrown together are below. I will re check and re check again before we commit to them. There are no super blocks as we don't feel they add any value, just over complicate it and give lucky people more to dump.

This gives us a coin life of around 10.5 years seeing the last coin mined in the later half of the year 2024.

To make above a little easier to read we rapidly drop from 16 to 4 over 2 months. Then we sit at 4 coins per block for 4 years, this is 40 coins in a 10 minute period compared to bitcoins 25 coins every 10 minutes (roughly as their diff adjustment is different).

As for services, we heard you guys liked the idea of an exchange.. so stay tuned Wink

Feedback on above please as as it stands this is what we will go with once i have re checked the maths.

Regarding the exchange idea. I don't know where you are based, but being an exchange makes you a money transmitter in USA. Thus legally, you must have a license to operate such a "business". I don't know if the smaller exchanges are operating on a legal basis but I just wanted to put that out there.
legendary

Thoughts before we commit to the above? Smiley

It all depends what people would be able to do with their Klondike coins. Putting so low blocks rewards (i'm talking about those 2,1,0.5 block) is a dangerous game. We need to protect Klondikecoin against 51% attacks to, and the question is, how many people will mine when the reward is only 1 per block, so if some multipool want to take the coin over then they can do it. I agree with the 16 coins per block, I agree with the 8 coins per block and 4 coins per block would still be ok too, but lower then 4,mmmm, dangerous.

We're good for over 4 years before we hit 2 and in that time we will develop KDC further, i envision KDC being used predominantly as a commodity and thats what we would like to start with the exchange, creading X / KDC.

I don't feel concerned about the low number of coins, its the only way we can really keep the coin going that long, its either halve down then or keep it at 4 and then go straight to 0 after a few years less.

Its a steep drop but the price will adjust accordingly, if the price does not adjust miners will move away but the coin will be profitable again, its all relative and should be safe.

with 4 coins every minute thats 40 coins for every 25 coins bitcoin puts out and we have a similar total coins. The value is alot less, yes but as is the popularity. Its all relative.

Good answer!!!

Looking forward to see that exchange working, if we can marketing in the same way as mintpal then we are in a good condition, and you can put all Klondike related links on that exchange too. Smiley
i also suggest that the twitter official account should be much more active

It all depends what people would be able to do with their Klondike coins. Putting so low blocks rewards (i'm talking about those 2,1,0.5 block) is a dangerous game. We need to protect Klondikecoin against 51% attacks to, and the question is, how many people will mine when the reward is only 1 per block, so if some multipool want to take the coin over then they can do it. I agree with the 16 coins per block, I agree with the 8 coins per block and 4 coins per block would still be ok too, but lower then 4,mmmm, dangerous.

We're good for over 4 years before we hit 2 and in that time we will develop KDC further, i envision KDC being used predominantly as a commodity and thats what we would like to start with the exchange, creading X / KDC.

I don't feel concerned about the low number of coins, its the only way we can really keep the coin going that long, its either halve down then or keep it at 4 and then go straight to 0 after a few years less.

Its a steep drop but the price will adjust accordingly, if the price does not adjust miners will move away but the coin will be profitable again, its all relative and should be safe.

with 4 coins every minute thats 40 coins for every 25 coins bitcoin puts out and we have a similar total coins. The value is alot less, yes but as is the popularity. Its all relative.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
The reduction in block rewards is pretty steep especially in a month when it drops to 8. If the price doesn't adjust equally and stay there, no one is going to be mining this coin anymore.
legendary

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
REMINDER

Be sure to vote for Klondike for the low low price of roughly 500 DOGE
You can only vote once per IP+email, so be mindful of that

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

Every vote counts and we need your help!
Jump to: