Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 205. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Very impressive!!!! Reducing from 77 to 16 and after one month we drop to 8. This will certainly boost the coin price, but to keep a good result we need to add some nice websites that use Klondike coins.

The actual fork may even be a bit more extreme than that. The numbers i have thrown together are below. I will re check and re check again before we commit to them. There are no super blocks as we don't feel they add any value, just over complicate it and give lucky people more to dump.

day 0 will be Sunday, at around 5pm (block 84576 will be where it forks).

day          block to halve at             reward after halving
               0             84576                                16
               30           127776                               8
               60           170976                               4
              1520         2273376                             2
              2250         3324576                             1
              3345         4901376                            0.5
              3777         5522934                             0

This gives us a coin life of around 10.5 years seeing the last coin mined in the later half of the year 2024.

To make above a little easier to read we rapidly drop from 16 to 4 over 2 months. Then we sit at 4 coins per block for 4 years, this is 40 coins in a 10 minute period compared to bitcoins 25 coins every 10 minutes (roughly as their diff adjustment is different).

As for services, we heard you guys liked the idea of an exchange.. so stay tuned Wink

Feedback on above please as as it stands this is what we will go with once i have re checked the maths.
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Gonna buy KDC for 0.15-0.16 soon at coinedup! Please but more orders below 4k sat!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Very impressive!!!! Reducing from 77 to 16 and after one month we drop to 8. This will certainly boost the coin price, but to keep a good result we need to add some nice websites that use Klondike coins.

Net hashrate made a nice jump up aswell.

Btw, on the page that you suggested, you need to remove smalltimeminers, they stop all their pools because of DDoS attacks, so maybe on the first page, just list the active pools (and mark the stop pools)
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

Net hashrate made a nice jump up aswell.
legendary
Activity: 70
Removing my post as doge beat me to it.

The above specs may vary slightly depending on Andy's maths Cheesy. He will post it tonight as soon as he is done. I will then start coding the fork and release at the very latest tomorrow morning with wallets shortly after.
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
DEV's UPDATE

Fork is going to look like this:

Drop it down to 16 coins per block from sunday
and then a month later down to 8
and then in 6 months from then down to 4
and then it would stay at that for a year after
before dropping down to 2

Special blocks we not going to implement, too much risk of blowing up coin and risk to lose existing coins. Thats the reason the fork will be "simple". We don't want to fix it afterwards and have you all download 10 updates.

Source will be uploaded TONIGHT and the new wallets will be available TOMORROW (wednesday) for download on www.klondikecoin.com. At that time, you will see our new website aswell. Seeing the new website is your confirmation the new wallets are on there. We will post an update here too (new topic).

[/END OF DEV's UPDATE]
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
^^PLease read my post further up, i'm afraid we have been advised this is against their rules Sad

Oh ok seems a bit harsh though what about the people that have already entered ? Roll Eyes  Sad
^^PLease read my post further up, i'm afraid we have been advised this is against their rules Sad
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
   A final push or are we going to fill the last 22 numbers or will they be mine Huh Lottery draw is in in just over an hour !!!!!!  Coinpayments.net  Huh

1     merlmagic                                           18                                                       34
   2     MysticDOGE                                         19      Snaildvorak                                 35     peugo407
   3                                                              20      Sparkzor                                     36
   4                                                              21      Quinlan                                       37     flangefrog
   5      MaKii                                                 22      ScroogeMcDuck                            38
   6      Nas6677                                             23      Mysticsfriend                                39     G440T
   7      xspeed9190                                        24                                                       40     **DIABLO**
   8      Bentmar                                            25      rahleurfan                                    41      dean0
   9      furcoin                                               26                                                      42
  10                                                             27      Nadroj1485                                 43
  11                                                             28      berkelip                                      44       Hollowman338
  12                                                             29                                                       45
  13      McNulty                                            30       rjh4                                           46
  14      ress                                                 31                                                       47
  15                                                             32                                                       48
  16                                                             33      Hoju2k                                        49
  17      Vilsouth
So DEV what has been agreed. When is the fork? What are the new specs? And what are the next plans from the community....

Just doing the final Fork Math now buddy
Activity: 99
I don't think anyone realized that doing giveaways to entice votes was considered cheating since everyone should only be getting 1 vote anyway.

Exactly. +1000
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
pls stop voting, we at iCoin are getting tired of switching IPs to vote
legendary
So DEV what has been agreed. When is the fork? What are the new specs? And what are the next plans from the community....
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi guys, pr0digy posted the facepalm because you are running a vote bribe thread openly; even posting the transaction IDs of the votes. (And ironically complaining about other coins cheating lol)

I imagine most people that were complaining about coins cheating were for coins that got people to vote multiple times. I don't think anyone realized that doing giveaways to entice votes was considered cheating since everyone should only be getting 1 vote anyway.
Activity: 112
The coin isn't on coinmarketcap anymore. It was there a few minutes ago.
Block explorer went down again...
Activity: 196
The coin isn't on coinmarketcap anymore. It was there a few minutes ago.
legendary
Can we please stop these compos now - It's been made clear its against their rules.

Please do keep voting though!

Indeed, and btw, all votes will be checked by coinpayments.net. I'm sure that all coins has a few incorrect votes, but they will be removed. For example seeing Pandacoin jumping 20 votes in a few mins, or Diamand coins jumping 15 votes in 5 mins. In every system you have cheaters. For example in mintpal Grumpy use Bots to vote and mintpal corrected the votes. I'm sure that coinpayments.net will do the same. Maybe Klondike has 10 illegal votes, can be, but other coins will have some bad votes too. They will release the results.
Can we please stop these compos now - It's been made clear its against their rules.

Please do keep voting though!
Activity: 189
Jump to: