Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 203. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
GM. We have been promoting DOGE, CAT, IFC, SXC, POT, DOPE.
Coyote WallStreet™
18h

We ask for some promo coin, build a profile pg for KDC with a research report and promote fully. ex: www . dopecoin . webs . com

Mmm, very interesting, how many followers has this guy? Someone bought a lot of coins yesterday, i believe we should be trading much higher in coming months.

33k followers Cheesy

And how much those he ask? IF we pay in KDC then we are sure that he will work hard, if we directly pay in BTC then you never know the result, less motivated to get prices up, etc.

I asked how much coins he wants. Havnt got a respons yet.

Would be very nice if we got some exposure, together with the fork and new website. Price is bound to get up big time.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Coyote WallStreet™
18h

We ask for some promo coin, build a profile pg for KDC with a research report and promote fully. ex: www . dopecoin . webs . com

Mmm, very interesting, how many followers has this guy? Someone bought a lot of coins yesterday, i believe we should be trading much higher in coming months.

33k followers Cheesy

And how much those he ask? IF we pay in KDC then we are sure that he will work hard, if we directly pay in BTC then you never know the result, less motivated to get prices up, etc.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Coyote WallStreet™
18h

33k followers Cheesy
Activity: 70
Code changes complete. All tests have been successful. We believe fork will be fine on Sunday. However as with any fork there is still danger and we won't know if it's fully successful until block 84576.

Code uploaded to github and Karl building the Windows Wallet now.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Coyote WallStreet™
18h

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I have x2 Battlefield 4 keys for sale. For those that can not wait for cryptogamecodes.com
i really believed in this coin but there was fail somewhere.

i doubt its gonna raise now.

If it wont raise when only 16 KDC per block come out.. ill be buying it all at 3-4k satoshi. Dump it on me then please Smiley
Activity: 196
Ok KDC is back on coinmarketcap. That's good.
We will see some nice things today:

- Official Announcement Fork
- New [ANN] thread
- Appointed community leaders
- New website online
- More activity twitter
- New forum @ klondikecoin.com
- Many, many exiting new things coming up. A KDC exchange has been mentioned. Jilixi is working on something HUGE. I will be busy with marketing and communications.

Today I am quite busy. I will be 100% available from 10pm CET. I got the new announcethread as good as ready and will post that tonight. Dont hate me for uploading it very late at night.

P.s., about the twit, I got a offer from someone to make marketing for us. Havent got time to look into it, but I will do tonight.

Twit message:

Interested in having us promo your coin?
Klondike Coin / KDC
19h

Tell me more please Smiley
Coyote WallStreet™
18h

Coyote WallStreet™
18h

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Price sky rocketing  Smiley Smiley Go KlondikeCoin!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Activity: 114
Welcome to TaKeN p2pool!
Pool fee is 1%.
More info: http://taken.pl

KDC p2pool
KlondikeCoin P2Pool - STATUS: UP
Pool URL:   http://taken.pl:19997
Username:   KlondikeCoin Address
Password:   Anything
Algorithm:   Scrypt
Don't use an exchange address - Use your wallet address!
Activity: 196
I'm just gonna say this.  Others have doubted the dev team and the devotion to this koin.  I have seen a rally and hard work.
We are doing fairly well without any major exchanges I mean look at WDC.  A year ago it was at what .00001, now its .0002-3,
Time will tell, I think KDC will be a success in the long run.  This fork is one, an exchange would KICK ASS, and Klonpay KABOOM to the MOON
     I toast this beer to KDC and my fellow holders.

There is one more thing that will be announced by me today, to those that already know about it, Dont spoil anything Smiley
Activity: 189
I'm just gonna say this.  Others have doubted the dev team and the devotion to this koin.  I have seen a rally and hard work.
We are doing fairly well without any major exchanges I mean look at WDC.  A year ago it was at what .00001, now its .0002-3,
Time will tell, I think KDC will be a success in the long run.  This fork is one, an exchange would KICK ASS, and Klonpay KABOOM to the MOON
     I toast this beer to KDC and my fellow holders.
Activity: 182
Very impressive!!!! Reducing from 77 to 16 and after one month we drop to 8. This will certainly boost the coin price, but to keep a good result we need to add some nice websites that use Klondike coins.

The actual fork may even be a bit more extreme than that. The numbers i have thrown together are below. I will re check and re check again before we commit to them. There are no super blocks as we don't feel they add any value, just over complicate it and give lucky people more to dump.

day 0 will be Sunday, at around 5pm (block 84576 will be where it forks).

day          block to halve at             reward after halving
               0             84576                                16
               30           127776                               8
               60           170976                               4
              1520         2273376                             2
              2250         3324576                             1
              3345         4901376                            0.5
              3777         5522934                             0

This gives us a coin life of around 10.5 years seeing the last coin mined in the later half of the year 2024.

To make above a little easier to read we rapidly drop from 16 to 4 over 2 months. Then we sit at 4 coins per block for 4 years, this is 40 coins in a 10 minute period compared to bitcoins 25 coins every 10 minutes (roughly as their diff adjustment is different).

As for services, we heard you guys liked the idea of an exchange

this is a great and i totally agree with the idea of dropping super blocks, because that makes  the fork simple and all have equal chances . and

extending the mining to 10.5 is also much needed, which gives us more time to get  number one  in the mainstream. if a very small amount of coin(like

0.15 etc ) after 5522934 block can be considered, which will attract the miners.

and +100000 for starting a brand new exchange
Activity: 270
Merit: 250

I just looked at coindup looks like its on the move upwards already to me nice try troll  Grin
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
     This is great news i would like to say thanks to Lazycoins !

The first ball out in the lottery draw was number 10 and nobody picked it !

I will therefore donate the winnings maybe some too Lazycoins in Klondike for a giveaway or anyone else have any good ideas ?

Just dropping by to let you guys know that its official: https://twitter.com/LazyCoins

You're one of the first coins we have accepted at our exchange to be traded at launch, which will probably be the biggest launch for any altcoins exchange yet. Since our announcement 7 days ago we have over a 1000 followers and 22 altcoins accepted. We are working hard to launch beta on Sunday 6pm GMT. So for updates please follow us https://twitter.com/LazyCoins. Retweet and show your support!

KlondikeCoin KDC will be paired with ltc, btc and doge

Activity: 67
have some decency i've been following kdc for a long time, then someone steels my coins about 60000, but that doesn't mean i come and hate on the coin hoping it doesn't do well just because i lost out. i still hope this coin does really well, best of luck to all of you
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos

Jump to: