Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 213. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Please no!!!! Lets try to get on mintpal.... it looks like cryptsy is still not adding KDC, maybe it will change when we can be accepted by coinpayments.net, so 2 key points to achieve here!!!

Please stop aiming and if you want USING that shitty exchange. Cryptsy never brings anything good to a coin, a pump and a dump that is it after that it is only downhill. There are other ways for coins to survive.

Not all coins are pump and dump. Of course it is part of the game but some coins just move higher. When you compare a lot of those coins with the value that they were trading at in November then it is all UP. You cannot expect that coins always go up in a straight line. For example ALF was trading at 40 sats in November, they hit 3000 sats, now just 500 sats, can you talk about a pump and dump? I don't think so. It is still 12.5 time higher as in November, Quark the same story, they are many coins when you compare it 6 months ago that still give you returns of 1000% and more. On cryptsy, yes, you have real pumps and dumps more then on other markets, but in general if you have a bullish market then it just go up, now we are in a bearish market. It is possible that all coins drop another 80%, is that dumping? Maybe, maybe not.

I NEVER said the COIN is a pump and dump, I said that coins added on Cryptsy GET a pump and dump. ALWAYS!, after people lost money on the 10x pump they lose interest and the coin loses miners, this goes for almost all the coins.

This is what Cryptsy has become a place for coins to slowly die.

A top of this Cryptsy is a shitty site without DDoS protection, holding withdrawals and deposits, shitty support etc etc.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Please no!!!! Lets try to get on mintpal.... it looks like cryptsy is still not adding KDC, maybe it will change when we can be accepted by coinpayments.net, so 2 key points to achieve here!!!

Agree with you, just focus on that. :-)

Also one of the plans is that KDC will launch there OWN exchange!!!!! Look at Mintpal, is that not from the people from mintcoin? If they can do it, then Klondikecoin can do this too!!!
Nah, mintpal has been there longer than MINT!
MINT got added there just a week ago or something  Cheesy

Can be Smiley but anyway, with the new exchange we should have a nice market. If the exchange is a little good. We can certainly take some market share from coinmarket.io as this exchange is more down then up, and activity is really getting lower and lower on that exchange. It kills coin prices of USDe, RPD, CON and in fact KDC too.
legendary
We have something like 500 people mining KDC, but still when you check mintpal then we only have a few votes... most likely they are even not reading the thread anymore...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Also one of the plans is that KDC will launch there OWN exchange!!!!! Look at Mintpal, is that not from the people from mintcoin? If they can do it, then Klondikecoin can do this too!!!
Nah, mintpal has been there longer than MINT!
MINT got added there just a week ago or something  Cheesy
legendary

legendary

Please stop aiming and if you want USING that shitty exchange. Cryptsy never brings anything good to a coin, a pump and a dump that is it after that it is only downhill. There are other ways for coins to survive.

Not all coins are pump and dump. Of course it is part of the game but some coins just move higher. When you compare a lot of those coins with the value that they were trading at in November then it is all UP. You cannot expect that coins always go up in a straight line. For example ALF was trading at 40 sats in November, they hit 3000 sats, now just 500 sats, can you talk about a pump and dump? I don't think so. It is still 12.5 time higher as in November, Quark the same story, they are many coins when you compare it 6 months ago that still give you returns of 1000% and more. On cryptsy, yes, you have real pumps and dumps more then on other markets, but in general if you have a bullish market then it just go up, now we are in a bearish market. It is possible that all coins drop another 80%, is that dumping? Maybe, maybe not.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Activity: 196

legendary

Activity: 210
Some test made me feel very dangerous, I like the sense of adventure, also like to challenge new things
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
legendary
He: Yea, 0.4 btc is the small amount
Me: And what is that small amount? So a dice wheel game for Klondike coins.
He: It is possible to buy it for a small amount.
Me:

Dear,

I notice your dice game.

http://coinye-dice.org/wheel/?unique=f2ja8zAvRsSnVgJqkH4dVCSSKmn8rWJf# Do Not Share This URL!

Wondering do you want to create this for Klondikecoin too? In fact you have nothing to lose and Klondikecoin will have a extra game that they can use for playing. What do you think?

Not really planning to pay 0.40BTC for this game. It would be nice as a new game, but playing money for this, i don't know. They already earn money on it when we are using it....
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
   1     merlmagic                                           18                                                       34
   2                                                              19      Snaildvorak                                 35     peugo407
   3                                                              20      Sparkzor                                     36
   4                                                              21      Quinlan                                       37
   5                                                              22                                                       38
   6                                                              23                                                       39
   7      xspeed9190                                        24                                                       40
   8      Bentmar                                            25                                                       41
   9      furcoin                                               26                                                      42
  10                                                             27      Nadroj1485                                 43
  11                                                             28      berkelip                                      44       Hollowman338
  12                                                             29                                                       45
  13      McNulty                                            30                                                       46
  14      ress                                                 31                                                       47
  15                                                             32                                                       48
  16                                                             33      Hoju2k                                        49
  17      Vilsouth

Sorry was flying a little jet lagged right now !

If anyone is missing please let me know !

Come on lets get some more votes www.coinpayments.net/vote go get your moms dads brothers sisters to vote for the chance to win 0.25 BTC and don't forget also www.mintpal.com/voting maybe we can troll this comp in btc-e troll box  Wink
Activity: 189
legendary
Already voted 60 times on KDC today Smiley

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

if we had another 100 people as crazy like me, we were already at 6000 votes Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
well if anyone wanna help me out this is my offline kdc wallet LE85MiuYRvWd9fsoTRbnfjQBqHm4dfQw8A

I'll have a little chat with Dave & Doge to discuss this issue. I'm sure that DEV and the community can do something in this situation. I don't know what, but we should find something.

Anything to help this fellow out yet?
Jump to: