Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 259. (Read 554399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
It's not only Dev's responsibility to make the coin grow - it's ours too.
How do you think Doge has gotten so big? They have a strong and big community, we have a pretty big community - but it's very strong!

You need a lot of BTC to achieve a good pump when the network hashrate is not moving higher, so the price will double, but miners can earn 100% more, so they will mine and press the sell button. A pump should be hashrate related, make it more difficult for other people to mine KDC. Then without using any BTC (only creating buy wall) this coin will move up, and in 20 or 30 days the block halvering will happen and then KDC will be worth 100% more if we keep the same hashrate. Pump and dump can be done without looking at hashrates, but a pump and keep the coin price high without getting the hashrate higher is a losing situation.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
How do you think Doge has gotten so big? They have a strong and big community, we have a pretty big community - but it's very strong!

And Doge had a lot of doubters saying it's going to fail, I made the mistake of selling mine low, I would have a few BTC worth if I held until now, but you just can't predict it.
Activity: 112
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I think we need a pump, the price rising means more miners will hop on seeing as Doge's block halving killed it's profitability.
Yeah, Doge's halving is actually good for us.
If I would have around 5btc I'd buy all sell orders up to 12k~~ but I just bought for 0.5~~ and I have 0.2 left on Crapsy but I'm daytrading with those.
But if there are more people in here that wants to pump, we should organize it. Just go for a real pump together.
Now I'm talking about people like Placebo and Brother3 who I know won't dump at that price.
I'd buy them too, but I'm only a small guy with around 0.15 BTC.

We really should organise a pump or something, the big guys need to move their buy walls up in order to get the price up even when people are dumping.
Yeah, to be honest NOW is the time to pump!
Doge has 50% profitability, BTC is regaining strength, I think Dev's will show us something new next week, community is growing stronger.

If everyone that wants to pump KDC WITHOUT selling instantly when the price is up, if you want to hold, PM me and we can chat!
Of course everyone can't hold everything the whole time but when the price is 20k, don't sell more than you need and try to sell 200 and 200 instead for 2000.
We want a high price but everyone needs money too. $1 isn't too far away. We've been at $0.5 once, we can reach $5 if we just co-operate!

+1
I think we need a pump, the price rising means more miners will hop on seeing as Doge's block halving killed it's profitability.
If I would have around 5btc I'd buy all sell orders up to 12k~~ but I just bought for 0.5~~ and I have 0.2 left on Crapsy but I'm daytrading with those.
But if there are more people in here that wants to pump, we should organize it. Just go for a real pump together.
Now I'm talking about people like Placebo and Brother3 who I know won't dump at that price.

We really should organise a pump or something, the big guys need to move their buy walls up in order to get the price up even when people are dumping.
Yeah, to be honest NOW is the time to pump!
Doge has 50% profitability, BTC is regaining strength, I think Dev's will show us something new next week, community is growing stronger.

If everyone that wants to pump KDC WITHOUT selling instantly when the price is up, if you want to hold, PM me and we can chat!
Of course everyone can't hold everything the whole time but when the price is 20k, don't sell more than you need and try to sell 200 and 200 instead for 2000.
We want a high price but everyone needs money too. $1 isn't too far away. We've been at $0.5 once, we can reach $5 if we just co-operate!
legendary

Only cryptsy is a good exchange for pumps, you cannot organise pumps on coinmarket.io, even not on coinedup. The meaning of the pump is just to make the coin popular. I have heard a story that Quark has paid a organization to pump Quark and it created a big hype, it was trading 10000% higher, and if the story is indeed correct, then everybody profit on this pump, as Quark had the name that they wanna to have, the pumpers receive a big amount of money, and some investors that bought to high lost a few bucks.
legendary
I remember back when my 3500 coins were worth 1.2 Bitcoins, now that I have 12300 they are worth .5 Bitcoin. How low can we go?  Cheesy

its not anyone fault really. its pretty much too much mine-for-profit sellers and not enough "i love this coin" buyers

Yes, but the " i love this coin" can follow with that website that was released where you can buy real products or game keys, or whatever Smiley If this can be extended. For example buying food. I know they are crazy people enough that want to pay coins for pizza Wink My girlfriend will be crazy enough to give masssages for KDC coins. But  this is the top of businesses that we need, local people that are using the coin. Do you want to buy a bread, that is 1.56KDC coins or $2, do you want to go to the swimming pool, mmm, that is 3KDC coins or $4, etc...

legendary
Activity: 1274
I remember back when my 3500 coins were worth 1.2 Bitcoins, now that I have 12300 they are worth .5 Bitcoin. How low can we go?  Cheesy

its not anyone fault really. its pretty much too much mine-for-profit sellers and not enough "i love this coin" buyers
Everyday i wake up and i notice, dammit, my balance is again lower then the day before, every hour it goes lower and lower, and yet a few coins are moving higher. The DEVcoin pump is happening again, the MaxCoin is moving higher, and KDC is moving lower and lower, and the strange thing is, the hashrate is not moving lower and lower, but because of other coins also moving lower and lower KDC is still one of the most interesting coins to mine. With interesting i mean earnings per Kh/s. After a long time i have started mining KDC again Smiley Just because i know every coin out of the 110K coins that are being mine that i mine will not be sold below $1, so the so-called dilution is a lot less, or better a little less Smiley
Yeah started mining with 1.3mhps again too. Though these 300-400 seems kind of useless. "Omg, only 300!?", I almost have 15k atm so thats like 2% of my total coins. But then I think "I'm going to hold for a while, atleast for $0.5 as a starter" and it's worth it again!

That is the whole point. Looks like no new coins will be added on cryptsy this weekend. Pitty as i believe when KDC is trading on cryptsy that a lot of people will start buying it, but it give also dev time to make a better website, as at this moment it is not really great. I just went to the Topcoin website and that say everything.

http://topcoin.pw/

It is nice , it is clean, it show you were you can use their coin, with some nice images. This is what we also need. Ok, our website is much better then PPC, oh my god one of the first coins that i check, i cannot believe it that people are mining PPC when you look at their website, and honestly a lot of those coins had really bad websites.

Yeah exactly! I want KDC on Cryptsy as much as any other exchange that could make the coin more known. Cryptsy is a bad exchange but it's popular!

I don't like Topcoin by many reasons, dev for example. I can't say more than that, I don't want to be that guy. But I know a few things about it Smiley
Activity: 84
How many days till block halfing? you should state that in the thread title (if its 2 weeks or something.. no more!... ) that lures people in  Wink

and the amount of exchanges in thread title is interesting for people as well

+1
legendary
Why dont we get in touch with the cryptotrader and see what we can do to get home to do a coinmarket.io kdc pump??
Im not encouraging KDC to be a pump and dump but at least it will get some more exposure.

coinmarket.io is pretty small, i believe that not a lot of people have a account, i thought that they were checking some other exchanges to do a pump and not always do pumps on cryptsy. The positive think about a pump is that general the price will end up higher then before the pump, because people bought coins to high, and they don't want to sell, because people did some resource after the pump, because other people will notice the jump. It is the same with the DEVcoin pump, i notice, mmm, DEVcoin they are pumping that one, and again, so i bought after the pump at some nice prices and today they pumped it again.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Why dont we get in touch with the cryptotrader and see what we can do to get home to do a coinmarket.io kdc pump??
Im not encouraging KDC to be a pump and dump but at least it will get some more exposure.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Does anyone have a clue what is up with Hashwithme? 27h without a block but seems like its up to date with the chain?

I put in my hash for ~ 1 hr but nothing came of it...So I left.....fyi

Noticed you there thanks for the try,any clue what can be wrong?

Not at home for the weekend so had to call over a friend to change the miner for Noble Cry

Sorry..dunno....
legendary
Everyday i wake up and i notice, dammit, my balance is again lower then the day before, every hour it goes lower and lower, and yet a few coins are moving higher. The DEVcoin pump is happening again, the MaxCoin is moving higher, and KDC is moving lower and lower, and the strange thing is, the hashrate is not moving lower and lower, but because of other coins also moving lower and lower KDC is still one of the most interesting coins to mine. With interesting i mean earnings per Kh/s. After a long time i have started mining KDC again Smiley Just because i know every coin out of the 110K coins that are being mine that i mine will not be sold below $1, so the so-called dilution is a lot less, or better a little less Smiley
Yeah started mining with 1.3mhps again too. Though these 300-400 seems kind of useless. "Omg, only 300!?", I almost have 15k atm so thats like 2% of my total coins. But then I think "I'm going to hold for a while, atleast for $0.5 as a starter" and it's worth it again!

That is the whole point. Looks like no new coins will be added on cryptsy this weekend. Pitty as i believe when KDC is trading on cryptsy that a lot of people will start buying it, but it give also dev time to make a better website, as at this moment it is not really great. I just went to the Topcoin website and that say everything.

http://topcoin.pw/

It is nice , it is clean, it show you were you can use their coin, with some nice images. This is what we also need. Ok, our website is much better then PPC, oh my god one of the first coins that i check, i cannot believe it that people are mining PPC when you look at their website, and honestly a lot of those coins had really bad websites.

legendary
A lot of people were complaining about the fact that it takes too long for block halvering

Now this is the specs of Vertcoin: The reward is a lot less then KDC reward, The blockhalvering is ten times more, and the number of coins 4 times more, but still VTC is trading $2.42!!!! What makes VTC different when you compare it with KDC? Nothing, the only thing is that it got a lot of twitter support and is being pumped all the time.

Technical Details:
Algorithm: Scrypt-Adaptive-Nfactor (Not scrypt-jane)
Symbol :  VTC
Max Coins: 84 million vertcoins.
Block time: 2.5 minutes
Subsidy halves every 840,000 blocks (~4 years)
Difficulty Re-Target Time:  Every block with Kimotos Gravity Well algorithm
Block Rewards: 50 coins per block
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Still holding my early mined 4k KDC.  Cheesy
Jump to: