Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 263. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
hashrate below 400mhs hmmm ppl are actually pulling out. i hope i dont regret staying here. im already in deep so im hanging on. but i dont see why the devs didnt fork the coin and make it a little harder to mine, i know they are mining this coin as well and its in there best interest to make money but i still dont see why they cant make the coin just a little bit harder to mine

Network Hashrate: 426.95 MH/s now

Look, every day, you have new coins. Saturncoin hashrate was over 1GH/s, and now less then 200Mh/s. If you compare our hashrate to other coins we are pretty stable.

The roadmap presented on Page 1, should indeed by changed and updated with new target dates. That roadmap was really very impressive. But for me it is not important if they are able to achieve it by end of the month or if they will be finished only in April or May.

Another point is, there is a new website were you can purchase game code, that guy or DEV is putting their own money at risk for us, if it was a pump and dump coin then they will never do that, they would already sold all their coins and just make another coin. DEV notice that sort term profit is maybe nice, but you can make a lot more money with supporting your coins and keep on supporting.

People are selling for all kind of reasons, but remember one thing. SXC was trading at 10000 against LTC, was worthless, hit 300000. JKC was worthless hit 300000 or more.

The point what i want to make is, yeap, now the coin price looks like it is only moving lower, but was that not the same with MEOW, TIPS, MOON? Why did the coin price move of those three coins? Maybe KDC is trading at 1000 next month, who knows, but maybe it is trading at 100000, nobody knows. CAT was trading below 20000 and hit 150000 a few weeks ago, why? I don't have a clue, but it did.

I'm a real investor. I've started with 1BTC on cryptsy in November, and i have a total of 15BTC (plus a few withdraws Wink), and what did I do, i was trading a coin, i even didn't know the history behind the coins that i bought and sold.

If we hit cryptsy, this coin can move everywhere. We don't need to be stupid and say, this coin will only move up, because it won't, but there are so many examples that show me that everything is possible. NET,SXC,JKC,DOGE.

your right placebo. i havent stopped mining since launch but sometimes it gets frustrating.. but yeah MOON, tips, and MEOW are garbage coins and they have exploded. we will have our turn!!

Agree, it frustate me too, as for example i was one of those stupid guys that sold MOON, TIPS, MEOW too early, way too early, i got have made 100BTC or even more... Now i don't want to make the same mistake here. Yes, coin price really disappointed me (at the moment), but i really love the hashrate, and more the number of miners, and the great development team behind KDC, and one day we will see our rewards. As i told this a lot to a lot of people, if you want quick money, mine something different then KDC, for KDC you need to be patient. I don't care if i will drive with a Porsche today, or next week or next year, but i know that KDC can make me rich, i'm not selling any coin, in fact i'm buying, using other profits from other coins to buy KDC. And now with the new gaming site, you already can use your coins in a good way.
I take it you've lost money due to the price drops?

Can't make a good amount of money without taking risks though.

I've made 3x my investment even at these low prices, I think KDC will take off when the block halving comes.

Sadly we may see another month or so at 0.0001 and under.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
hashrate below 400mhs hmmm ppl are actually pulling out. i hope i dont regret staying here. im already in deep so im hanging on. but i dont see why the devs didnt fork the coin and make it a little harder to mine, i know they are mining this coin as well and its in there best interest to make money but i still dont see why they cant make the coin just a little bit harder to mine

Look, every day, you have new coins. Saturncoin hashrate was over 1GH/s, and now less then 200Mh/s. If you compare our hashrate to other coins we are pretty stable.

The roadmap presented on Page 1, should indeed by changed and updated with new target dates. That roadmap was really very impressive. But for me it is not important if they are able to achieve it by end of the month or if they will be finished only in April or May.

Another point is, there is a new website were you can purchase game code, that guy or DEV is putting their own money at risk for us, if it was a pump and dump coin then they will never do that, they would already sold all their coins and just make another coin. DEV notice that sort term profit is maybe nice, but you can make a lot more money with supporting your coins and keep on supporting.

People are selling for all kind of reasons, but remember one thing. SXC was trading at 10000 against LTC, was worthless, hit 300000. JKC was worthless hit 300000 or more.

The point what i want to make is, yeap, now the coin price looks like it is only moving lower, but was that not the same with MEOW, TIPS, MOON? Why did the coin price move of those three coins? Maybe KDC is trading at 1000 next month, who knows, but maybe it is trading at 100000, nobody knows. CAT was trading below 20000 and hit 150000 a few weeks ago, why? I don't have a clue, but it did.

I'm a real investor. I've started with 1BTC on cryptsy in November, and i have a total of 15BTC (plus a few withdraws Wink), and what did I do, i was trading a coin, i even didn't know the history behind the coins that i bought and sold.

If we hit cryptsy, this coin can move everywhere. We don't need to be stupid and say, this coin will only move up, because it won't, but there are so many examples that show me that everything is possible. NET,SXC,JKC,DOGE.

your right placebo. i havent stopped mining since launch but sometimes it gets frustrating.. but yeah MOON, tips, and MEOW are garbage coins and they have exploded. we will have our turn!!

Agree, it frustate me too, as for example i was one of those stupid guys that sold MOON, TIPS, MEOW too early, way too early, i got have made 100BTC or even more... Now i don't want to make the same mistake here. Yes, coin price really disappointed me (at the moment), but i really love the hashrate, and more the number of miners, and the great development team behind KDC, and one day we will see our rewards. As i told this a lot to a lot of people, if you want quick money, mine something different then KDC, for KDC you need to be patient. I don't care if i will drive with a Porsche today, or next week or next year, but i know that KDC can make me rich, i'm not selling any coin, in fact i'm buying, using other profits from other coins to buy KDC. And now with the new gaming site, you already can use your coins in a good way.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Has anyone seen this new one, Litebar.  1.35 million and already trading at .015 btc  we have 14.7x more KDC so we should be around .0011 btc. yet we are no where close to that.  They are brand new.  What do they have that we don't?  A much more limited distribution path.  Right now 5 coins per block and halves very soon. to 2, then 1.  I still think like many others.  The halving needs to come sooner for KDC,  there are just too many KDC being made a day.
Activity: 70

legendary

Activity: 84

I think its more welcoming for new miners with this reward, you have to remember this, were not supposed to be 10dollar/KDC our first month Tongue.
Activity: 70
Activity: 476
7 BTC at a decent price is a huge support for you  Huh
I wonder if I should laugh or cry

It is huge relative to the overall trade volume.

It IS a good sign - got to start with baby steps, right?
Activity: 112
Why is it that whenever somebody comes here and tries to talk with sense, everybody is covering their ears and yelling "LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU THAT'S ALL FUD WE'RE GOING TO $1"?

The coin is far lower than people expected it to be, there are far less updates than promised, and when anybody points that out, you guys are trying to simply shut them up instead of counterargumenting. That is what kills the coin.

Do you think that there are less updates? Every day DEV is active. What do you expect that they work 24 hours a day on this coin? If you expect this then we need to pay for their hours. Nobody is working for free...i believe it is on all thread, that people complain. At least at every thread that i went. The fact is ALL altcoins are lower. KDC is not doing bad job here, it is just a global issue. Look at USDe, CON, SMC, KARM, RDD, VTC, LOT,EAC, GDC, FST, ZET, ALF, 42, ....

Tell me ONE coin that move upwards in the last 2 weeks...ok, you will find one DOGE ofcourse, but give me 10 coins that move higher out of the 100 coins listed on coinmarketcap.

Well, I believe they're holding some amount of their own coin, so yeah, it's in their best interest if it goes up.

And sure, it doesn't go up, as expected. The fact that all coins are going down doesn't change the fact that so does KDC. And the overall feeling an outside person gets from this thread is "a dying coin and a bunch of delusional people that can't face the facts". If you just said "yeah, it's low now, it might or might not go up, but the developers have put a lot of effort into this so far, so it looks somewhat promising", that would be okay. But no, everybody's yelling FUD and $1 and covering their ears.

And to be honest, there are huge development delays compared to the original roadmap. If it wasn't for the devs' promises of completing everything by the end of January, maybe less people would turn up disappointed.
Activity: 182
don't scare away peoples when asking about updates.only 3 or 4 persons posting actively now. this is not good thing for the community

an update : doge become another scrypt altcoin to go above 2000 difficuly after LTC
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Hey everyone,

It's good to encourage questions about the coin, the initial question was a genuine concern from someone that has spent time and money on the coin. I've raised the out of date initial post and it should be updated shortly. Like I said, we're just working hard on other stuff we feel will be more beneficial. However, it's a good point that we don't want to put new adopters off.

Now, something more positive - we're now live with the game key store beta. I know I keep repeating it, but there is very limited stock at the moment. It's a beta, we need to start small to prevent any issues to a larger group that would generate negative feeling towards the coin.

That being said, go spend some KDC! Please PM me if you have any issues, and feedback on the forums with your experience Smiley.

http://www.cryptogamecodes.com

website and reddit page is outdated too, no mention of Kimotos Gravity for example

Yeah you dont need a NEW website, just take 5 minutes and update the existing site....PLEASE.
 If I were you, I would add the logo to the site as well.
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!
I don't know how it works with those gaming site... but those that mean that people buy a key that they can use for online gaming? And if this is the cause then you also had to buy it before you can sell this key? So infact you made a website that give you KDC in return of your own $? If that is true, then it is certainly a sign that DEV believe that this coin is way too cheap, and it prove that they believe in a increasing KDC value.

We're basically selling CD keys that you can use to activate games on uPlay, Steam and Origin.

I wanted to make the game prices competitive to encourage the adoption of KDC, so yeah, I have bought quite a few codes in order to sell them to you guys at good prices. I'm not making any profit on them, it's all for the love of KDC.

Also worth noting that I'm sourcing these codes from reputable suppliers, no dodgy ebay sales. Also, no Humble Bundle codes as I don't believe in using charity codes for selling.
legendary
I don't know how it works with those gaming site... but those that mean that people buy a key that they can use for online gaming? And if this is the cause then you also had to buy it before you can sell this key? So infact you made a website that give you KDC in return of your own $? If that is true, then it is certainly a sign that DEV believe that this coin is way too cheap, and it prove that they believe in a increasing KDC value.
legendary
Hey everyone,

It's good to encourage questions about the coin, the initial question was a genuine concern from someone that has spent time and money on the coin. I've raised the out of date initial post and it should be updated shortly. Like I said, we're just working hard on other stuff we feel will be more beneficial. However, it's a good point that we don't want to put new adopters off.

Now, something more positive - we're now live with the game key store beta. I know I keep repeating it, but there is very limited stock at the moment. It's a beta, we need to start small to prevent any issues to a larger group that would generate negative feeling towards the coin.

That being said, go spend some KDC! Please PM me if you have any issues, and feedback on the forums with your experience Smiley.

Why don't you add, something like phones, televisions, etc, of course that means that you also need to make a deal with a local vendor that allow shipping and most likely he want to get paid in dollars and not in KDC coins, ...

Why not create a options so that users can put articles on your site so that other people can buy it, something more like Amazon?

Heh, all in good time. We won't be offering physical products just yet, but definitely something we would look at in the future.

With regards to others selling like on Amazon - a little beyond our scope at the moment. Those sorts of features will be great to have, but we have to get the basics right first Smiley.

WORK HARDER!!!!! Smiley
legendary
Hey everyone,

Why don't you add, something like phones, televisions, etc, of course that means that you also need to make a deal with a local vendor that allow shipping and most likely he want to get paid in dollars and not in KDC coins, ...

Why not create a options so that users can put articles on your site so that other people can buy it, something more like Amazon?

Then they must fix KDC->BTC->BitPay or KDC->USD, that's the issue... Though it's possible!
KlonPay would be the ideal thing to make!

Honestly, i believe that should be DEV main focus, create a website that allow us to trade. Think of what will happen. Some person stop with mining he want to see his mining software (what in fact already happens on ebay, etc) because electricity is too expensive, and he prefer trading altcoin then mining it, so he want to sell it, but he want to sell it for KDC and not for $.

Another person bought a book or a DVD, he already saw it, was not great, but he want to sell it for a few KDCs.

Another person has a B&B and he want to offer a weekend to someone. So he put it on the website and ask a few KDCs for it.

There are so many options. I totally understand that this will ask a lot of time, but at one point you will have this website, and other coin owners also want this type of website, so DEV can start selling it....
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!
Hey everyone,

Heh, all in good time. We won't be offering physical products just yet, but definitely something we would look at in the future.

With regards to others selling like on Amazon - a little beyond our scope at the moment. Those sorts of features will be great to have, but we have to get the basics right first Smiley.
Activity: 112
Hey everyone,

Then they must fix KDC->BTC->BitPay or KDC->USD, that's the issue... Though it's possible!
KlonPay would be the ideal thing to make!
legendary
7 BTC at a decent price is a huge support for you  Huh
I wonder if I should laugh or cry

Check coinedup, can you give me ONE coin (that is not yet listed on cryptsy) with this amount of buy support? We are not talking about cryptsy here, we are talking about coinedup, so give me one coin with this amount of buy support.
legendary
Hey everyone,

Jump to: