Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 306. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
cannot add walletadres to http://klondike.hashrapid.com/ it says invalid coin adres... anyone has this?
Seems like they've changed it to a topcoin pool...
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
cannot add walletadres to http://klondike.hashrapid.com/ it says invalid coin adres... anyone has this?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
For those of you on vpn, disconnecting and connecting to vpn will give you a new ip = 10 more votes, loop  = XXX more votes Wink

remove this, votes will be removed for that.

Ideed, you don't think they will notice? Topcoin @ 2nd place is kind of suspicious... Saw it getting 1 vote per second for a while!
Activity: 196
Releasing Klonpay would make a lot of things so much easier.

Make a bounty for it?
For those of you on vpn, disconnecting and connecting to vpn will give you a new ip = 10 more votes, loop  = XXX more votes Wink

remove this, votes will be removed for that.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief

i'm actually very happy today man... sun i shining and shit... day off work... nice day at trading... buying lots of cheap KDC... patience my friend... the day kdc hits cryptsy will come  Grin
Activity: 364
Keep voting guys, and while we wait for Cryptsy to announce let promote this coin, Is there anyone working on a "sell your old stuff site" for KDC? like stuffcoins.com, it shouldnt take to long to make one?, I am currently looking into if I am able to do it.

Now these are the kinds of things that sound interesting.  I would be interested if someone would organize a list of things that we need to promote the site and create bounties for them.  It would be way more productive of our time and the donations would stay in the community.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Cant really bribe, can't send anything there...
Keep voting guys, and while we wait for Cryptsy to announce let promote this coin, Is there anyone working on a "sell your old stuff site" for KDC? like stuffcoins.com, it shouldnt take to long to make one?, I am currently looking into if I am able to do it.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
well preety much sucks that newer coisn got it and KDC didnt.

MEOW is older then KDC, so just be patient, and how longer it takes how more people that are selling,how cheaper that i will buy some more coins Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
well preety much sucks that newer coisn got it and KDC didnt.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
why are people down cause we didnt hit cryptsy...  Huh I'm sure this coin will eventualy get there... in the mean time... difficulty is @5/6... so i'm mining my ass of to get a nice big old stack of that shiny gold mates! Grin
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
Activity: 207
Jump to: