Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 318. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Devs need to wake up and start updating us on a regular basis. once a day?? Its a new coin it should be full of activity with 6 Devs on it.

While I agree dev updates are nice, not sure what you're expecting? We know they are working on the Facebook app, so all the updates would be:

11am - still working on Facebook App
1pm - still working on Facebook app
3pm - still working on the app....

My point is that dev work takes time, even daily updates are pretty pointless as all they can really say is "added/modified some code"

Its like everything, good work takes time you cannot rush i mean in the big picture of things this is still a very very young coin.. and the devs i am sure are working hard behind the scenes

Doing it behind the scenes makes me lose hope to if they are even still here.
Devs need to wake up and start updating us on a regular basis. once a day?? Its a new coin it should be full of activity with 6 Devs on it.

While I agree dev updates are nice, not sure what you're expecting? We know they are working on the Facebook app, so all the updates would be:

My point is that dev work takes time, even daily updates are pretty pointless as all they can really say is "added/modified some code"

Its like everything, good work takes time you cannot rush i mean in the big picture of things this is still a very very young coin.. and the devs i am sure are working hard behind the scenes
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!

this coin is still getting dumped!!! i dont understand

It's gone from $0.077 to $0.082 on coinmarketcap this morning - people are starting to buy while it's cheap.

Also, dumps happen alllllll the time with alts and I'm sure there will be many more for KDC, don't panic Smiley
Activity: 70
this coin is still getting dumped!!! i dont understand
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
lol, more support on coinmarket then on coinedup. Who's idea was it to pay coinedup to list this one?

I hope it takes at least two more weeks to get on cryptsy. More coins for me at low diff and low prices Cheesy

Double profit I say!

coinedup has API that made it possible to get on coinmarketcap
kdc.smalltime miner has more than 51 percent of hashpower. Isnt it dangerous some way?

only if the pool owner has malicious intentions, in that case he could potentially take control over the blockchain.

Have to agree coindump is very very slow for an exchange...
Impossible is Nothing
kdc.smalltime miner has more than 51 percent of hashpower. Isnt it dangerous some way?

only if the pool owner has malicious intentions, in that case he could potentially take control over the blockchain.
Impossible is Nothing
I just traded on coinmarket.io just because I had an account there and I don't with coinedup. Another 320 KDC for me Cheesy

Coinedup uses Google open ID for login. meaning you need an account on either of the google services (youtube, gmail etc). you can open a redundant account on gmail if you want to keep your privacy and trade on coinedup, be aware of 2 cons, coinedup is SLOOOOW, and wallet addresses changes in every login.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I just traded on coinmarket.io just because I had an account there and I don't with coinedup. Another 320 KDC for me Cheesy
Activity: 112
lol, more support on coinmarket then on coinedup. Who's idea was it to pay coinedup to list this one?

I hope it takes at least two more weeks to get on cryptsy. More coins for me at low diff and low prices Cheesy

Double profit I say!
legendary
the grandpa of cryptos
for now that doesnt matter as we are far from this Wink
Activity: 98
I think I'm going to sell just before it hits 0.001, loads of people are selling at it so there will be a huge sell wall.
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Greatest coin of all times. Holding my stack until it hits 0,001.

Ill sell a part at 0.0212. About 20% of my stack. Rest i keep when it hits 10 dollar
Activity: 98
Greatest coin of all times. Holding my stack until it hits 0,001.
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
Price went down a bit. Just bought another 1000 KDC  Grin
legendary
the grandpa of cryptos
guy who else has such automation options like http://www.klondice.net/ ?

ive see nthat at osem big dice BTC site but i cannot remember. could anybody say? im realling loving this dice automaiton and would like to play other games too
Jump to: