Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 320. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Devs what can I do to help? I am open for suggestions.

Cleaning my car? Smiley I notice when i retweeted a few messages about KDC on twitter that the flower has increased a lot, so maybe other people also need to be a little more active on tweeter an try to get 20,000 KDC followers, what do you think?

why are you supporting different coins every week?
Maybe he's doing like me, supporting several coins at the same time. But ranking them. For me it's:
1. KDC
2. LEAF
3. Anything I can make money on!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Cleaning my car? Smiley I notice when i retweeted a few messages about KDC on twitter that the flower has increased a lot, so maybe other people also need to be a little more active on tweeter an try to get 20,000 KDC followers, what do you think?

why are you supporting different coins every week?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Net hashrate is holding nicely at 1ghash
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Welcome new miners :-) See ya at http://goldrush.l8.lv/ when you're ready Tongue

Sad that you are trying to get new people to that shitty gambling, I dont get that anyone will risk their money on that.
It's fun + it's easy money!

I'm ready to buy shovel up to 1.5k!

I think I will spin the pan for another 24h in the last min lol Cheesy Just to mess with the guys refreshing the page now :-)
Welcome new miners :-) See ya at http://goldrush.l8.lv/ when you're ready Tongue

Sad that you are trying to get new people to that shitty gambling, I dont get that anyone will risk their money on that.
It's fun + it's easy money!

I'm ready to buy shovel up to 1.5k!

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hi KDC community I have just started mining KDC and I am looking forward to getting some coins in my new wallet, can anyone help start me off?  L6SPBCsrTEqcTucBDTquF2eHMZanYZYPWe I am looking forward to getting involved it looks like a good coin, much appreciated!
Activity: 84
Impossible is Nothing
Wow.... Cryptsy just imploded under the EAC pump, i think.... logged me out and now giving me 502 bad gateway, hehe.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Hi,

I fixed the block explorer, i'm not sure what happened to it, looks like the server crashed. Blockchain looks fine Smiley

Also, the random x4 diff for a couple of blocks is nothing to worry about, it is just when ~4 blocks happen to be found in a minute or less and kimotos then re adjusts the diff to compensate for this.

Thanks for fixing the explorer and explaining the huge diff variance!
Activity: 98
Mine for your life
Hi,

I fixed the block explorer, i'm not sure what happened to it, looks like the server crashed. Blockchain looks fine Smiley

Also, the random x4 diff for a couple of blocks is nothing to worry about, it is just when ~4 blocks happen to be found in a minute or less and kimotos then re adjusts the diff to compensate for this.

So we don't need to do anything in our end? just sit here and wait for the gold to come pour down Roll Eyes
Activity: 84
Hi,

Network hash rate jumped from <400Khash/s to over 1Ghash/s.  Gravity kicked in.
Network hash has been around 900-1100mhps the whole day  Shocked

It was sub-400's last night.
It was around 450 "tonight" when I went to bed (04.45 GMT ~~)
Then when I woke up at 12 it was 1ghash Shocked
Network hash has been around 900-1100mhps the whole day  Shocked

It was sub-400's last night.
Activity: 140
http://mine-coin.de
and back to
Difficulty   14.14782689
Activity: 224

Looking at all the stats now, we didn't really get that much more hashing power.  I'm a bit curious as to how this gravity well works now.  We went from 900 - 1020 in a couple minutes (12% ish) and suddenly, the difficulty went up 4x. 
I wonder what Multi-pool it might be, must be around 2Ghash/sec.
Jump to: