Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 319. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
You guys should offer people at crypto-trade some kdc and they might open up kdc/usd and kdc/btc. Im pretty sure people over at ultracoin paid them a pretty decent amount for them to get listed.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
kdc.PoolMineWith.Us

Blah blah blah, blah blah.  Blah blah blah!  Blah blah blah.

BLAH! BLAH BLAH BLAH!

(We figured we wouldn't waste your time with useless words that would just get ignored in this ad for our pool)
Activity: 25
To that note, I would assume long holds for the 1-10 mh/s miners right now on this coin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Miners beware, there is a huge mining operation on this coin and it's going to an individual company, check out smalltimeminer , anonymous 100 mh/s miner getting 10,000 of these coins a day to I assume dump later.
Yeah I saw an "anonymous"  last night mining at 246 mh/s! you'd damn near need a nuclear powerplant to push that rig.

Or just an ingenieur with a home-made ASIC =)

Or just 8 people with 30.75 mH/s at the same worker... Cheesy
Or just 246 ppl with 1mhps on the same worker.. .Cheesy

Wink

LOL
Activity: 574
Painfully little buy-support on CoinedUp right now...
Activity: 48
Devs what can I do to help? I am open for suggestions.

Cleaning my car? Smiley I notice when i retweeted a few messages about KDC on twitter that the flower has increased a lot, so maybe other people also need to be a little more active on tweeter an try to get 20,000 KDC followers, what do you think?

why are you supporting different coins every week?
Maybe he's doing like me, supporting several coins at the same time. But ranking them. For me it's:
1. KDC
2. LEAF
3. Anything I can make money on!

Agreed! I'll hop in and out of anything to find out what it's like, and from that I've seen, KDC is going to be bigger than anything else so far. Just look at the way it's been on the front page for weeks without the
need for multiple gigahashes or multiple exchanges...  It's so stable and consistently profitable it's practically boring!

And I feel really bad for saying that because I know someone will read that and jump on to mining it and make my profits go down Undecided  Can't win.
Can't agree with you more! I've mined about 10 other coins while I've been focusing on KDC. It's not fun, there's no excitement. It's more like "Okay, any day now I'll earn shitloads of money.", it's not like "Yeah this may be good, I hope it gets good" because I know it will be big. It will slowly rise and faster than light it will hit Doge in the face with a gold bar, knock him out, use his mining pick to pick his brain and then fill his head with gold. While the cat is behind us laughing!

I would prefer if we dumped molten gold all over doge. Grin
Activity: 112

Cleaning my car? Smiley I notice when i retweeted a few messages about KDC on twitter that the flower has increased a lot, so maybe other people also need to be a little more active on tweeter an try to get 20,000 KDC followers, what do you think?

Maybe he's doing like me, supporting several coins at the same time. But ranking them. For me it's:
1. KDC
2. LEAF

Agreed! I'll hop in and out of anything to find out what it's like, and from that I've seen, KDC is going to be bigger than anything else so far. Just look at the way it's been on the front page for weeks without the need for multiple gigahashes or multiple exchanges...  It's so stable and consistently profitable it's practically boring!

And I feel really bad for saying that because I know someone will read that and jump on to mining it and make my profits go down Undecided  Can't win.
Can't agree with you more! I've mined about 10 other coins while I've been focusing on KDC. It's not fun, there's no excitement. It's more like "Okay, any day now I'll earn shitloads of money.", it's not like "Yeah this may be good, I hope it gets good" because I know it will be big. It will slowly rise and faster than light it will hit Doge in the face with a gold bar, knock him out, use his mining pick to pick his brain and then fill his head with gold. While the cat is behind us laughing!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Miners beware, there is a huge mining operation on this coin and it's going to an individual company, check out smalltimeminer , anonymous 100 mh/s miner getting 10,000 of these coins a day to I assume dump later.
Yeah I saw an "anonymous"  last night mining at 246 mh/s! you'd damn near need a nuclear powerplant to push that rig.

Wink

Sorry for the spike, my workers just woke up.. haha  Shocked
Activity: 104

1. KDC
2. LEAF

Agreed! I'll hop in and out of anything to find out what it's like, and from that I've seen, KDC is going to be bigger than anything else so far. Just look at the way it's been on the front page for weeks without the need for multiple gigahashes or multiple exchanges...  It's so stable and consistently profitable it's practically boring!

Yeah I saw an "anonymous"  last night mining at 246 mh/s! you'd damn near need a nuclear powerplant to push that rig.

Wink
Activity: 102

Activity: 89

Activity: 238
Nice to see we are on coinmarketcap and at #57. I didn't realise we would go into it that high.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

1. KDC
2. LEAF

Nah he changes his signature, well its the second time this week I see it.

I mine several coins per week too... so need to split up some work Smiley LEAF, nope i'm not moving to that one Cheesy

And every idea is good for any of my coins that mine... are you always mining the same coin? You need to look at difficulty,etc...
Well, the pool name is a lie... haha Grin
Activity: 25
Activity: 980
Does anyone recognize the adress: L6rGcve8e9W378RHjhSvdQ1XyXBv5tZJn1

6233 klondike was stolen and sent to it on 27.1 05:12, he has 4 other transactions in but none out

Getting scary again!!!
Activity: 167
Does anyone recognize the adress: L6rGcve8e9W378RHjhSvdQ1XyXBv5tZJn1

6233 klondike was stolen and sent to it on 27.1 05:12, he has 4 other transactions in but none out
Activity: 196

1. KDC
2. LEAF

Nah he changes his signature, well its the second time this week I see it.
Jump to: