Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 323. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Anyone want to Do some Market Manipulation with me?
Would be interested to drive the price back up to 30-40k satoshi mark. got 6-8btc to invest to buy all the coins up on coinmarketio and coinedup till 30k satoshi mark.
PM ME!

I hate posts like this.
Why? He's pushing the price UP. Not down!
sry im such retard for posting something like this in public!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Would be interested to drive the price back up to 30-40k satoshi mark. got 6-8btc to invest to buy all the coins up on coinmarketio and coinedup till 30k satoshi mark.
PM ME!

I hate posts like this.

What he means is it's a pump and dump strategy. It causes price crashing. It happens with most coins, so I wouldn't be too concerned about it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
PM ME!

I hate posts like this.
Activity: 224
PM ME!

I hate posts like this.
Activity: 532
More volume = good. Next stop Cryptsy. I am holding tight onto my coins.  Smiley
Activity: 224
DAMN.... i woke up to some really good news... KDC went from 400 hash to 900.. nice!!! so for all you dumpers who lost faith in the coin and said it had died...well i actually dont hate to tell you that, i told YOU so! this coin was gonna get dumped and fall for a while just like other coins do at the start. but this coin is still the best to mine, no premine, fair launch and a great dev team. you should have asked yourself this question before dumping.... WHO WOULDNT WANNA STAND BEHIND A COIN LIKE THIS ONE?
My coins got sold at 23k SAT, THANK YOU HACKER! I could buy back at 6k SAT... I bought back 8k (3k more than what got sold when hacked) and I have around 1btc around that I can withdraw! Wink
Thank you, stupid hacker and stupid dumpers!

Hehe, I lol'ed Wink
DAMN.... i woke up to some really good news... KDC went from 400 hash to 900.. nice!!! so for all you dumpers who lost faith in the coin and said it had died...well i actually dont hate to tell you that, i told YOU so! this coin was gonna get dumped and fall for a while just like other coins do at the start. but this coin is still the best to mine, no premine, fair launch and a great dev team. you should have asked yourself this question before dumping.... WHO WOULDNT WANNA STAND BEHIND A COIN LIKE THIS ONE?
My coins got sold at 23k SAT, THANK YOU HACKER! I could buy back at 6k SAT... I bought back 8k (3k more than what got sold when hacked) and I have around 1btc around that I can withdraw! Wink
Thank you, stupid hacker and stupid dumpers!
Activity: 70
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Steady as she goes! Good to see KDC on coinedup.com and coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 64
Hey yo!
Awesome news!! Come on Cryptsy!  Grin
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
Happy to see KDC on CoinedUp. Next step is getting on Cryptsy!
Activity: 98
Mine for your life
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Great to see all you guys still very active here. The optimism is back and that's what a coin need.

Im working all the time on my website, so I've been little bit quiet here, but still holding all my KDCs as a long time investment. Never sold one coin.

Keep it running!
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
A few dump in progress right now.
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
NICE! almost @ 1ghs netrate...  Cool fuck the moon.... lets find a new solarsystem here  Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Thanks for using it  Smiley

I'm working on an update to it with lots of features though. I will release it in around 24 hours as I'm going to sleep now.
Jump to: