Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 390. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
nice nice nice.... been away for a week... to the bush bush fishing with no fucking internet.... price x5 already.... nice nice nice.... computer continued mining.... some hot shit right now Cheesy

who ever makes this coin 1 btc each wil get 1/8 of my stock!  Grin 8k and still going....  Roll Eyes

You mined the 8K?  How much Hash power do you have?  I pretty much bought all of mine.

i mined 5k in 1 hour solomining when this coin came out Cheesy with 1 ati 280x

Wow jealous!!! i paid avg 2btc for my shares..lol
Activity: 238
No way am I selling until it reaches 0.001 BTC per KDC. Strong hand here.

if that would be so easy then many people would be millionair within 2-3 weeks lol.. come down to earth Cheesy
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
nice nice nice.... been away for a week... to the bush bush fishing with no fucking internet.... price x5 already.... nice nice nice.... computer continued mining.... some hot shit right now Cheesy

who ever makes this coin 1 btc each wil get 1/8 of my stock!  Grin 8k and still going....  Roll Eyes

You mined the 8K?  How much Hash power do you have?  I pretty much bought all of mine.

i mined 5k in 1 hour solomining when this coin came out Cheesy with 1 ati 280x
Activity: 532
alright, obviously this coin is soo overpriced right now, As a non-miner i have seen this happen over and over and over again and thankfully i always profited from this strategy. What happens is the early miners don't sell for low prices like they used to and overprice it in the early stages of the coin, the coin always tanks when released to public.

Once this coin is up on major exchanges like bter and cryptsy it's gonna get dumped really hard, the price will tank very low that's when i'm gonna buy in, wait a few days and watch my coins go 10x their value. This is a good coin don't get me wrong but i've seen the exact scenario with hyped coins play out every single time at a 100% accuracy. And so far using this strategy is always profited.

The days where coins were like 10 satoshi in their early days and buyers made a killing buy buying early are long gone, Miners are the kings now and i know how to play their game  Smiley

LOL he must be on some good drugs.  Just saw his previous posts and makes a habit of doing this.  Looks like he does it when he wants to buy.  Good sign.

Yep. The sharks are circling. No way am I selling until it reaches 0.001 BTC per KDC. Strong hand here.

You mined the 8K?  How much Hash power do you have?  I pretty much bought all of mine.
alright, obviously this coin is soo overpriced right now, As a non-miner i have seen this happen over and over and over again and thankfully i always profited from this strategy. What happens is the early miners don't sell for low prices like they used to and overprice it in the early stages of the coin, the coin always tanks when released to public.

Once this coin is up on major exchanges like bter and cryptsy it's gonna get dumped really hard, the price will tank very low that's when i'm gonna buy in, wait a few days and watch my coins go 10x their value. This is a good coin don't get me wrong but i've seen the exact scenario with hyped coins play out every single time at a 100% accuracy. And so far using this strategy is always profited.

The days where coins were like 10 satoshi in their early days and buyers made a killing buy buying early are long gone, Miners are the kings now and i know how to play their game  Smiley

LOL he must be on some good drugs.  Just saw his previous posts and makes a habit of doing this.  Looks like he does it when he wants to buy.  Good sign.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

I went away for a week a day after the coin was released (diff 0.5) and my mining rig's breaker tripped Sad I'd only mined 400 before going away. Diff was already 5 or 6 by the time I got back. I was mining on kdc.xtrapool.com back then, so at least it's good that I had set it to auto-payout at 100 coins so only lost 50 or so when they disappeared.
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief

Made another thing:

KDC Market cap
http://frogpool.co.nz/market-cap

Awesome Cheesy

That puts us at place 47 on coinmarketcap.com, just above datacoin and plenty above catcoin Smiley And we aren't even on any major exchanges!
Yep, it's slightly different results if you're comparing USD or BTC though, the USD to BTC conversion is from the same place as coinmarketcap, but I'm not sure exactly what conversion to use (e.g. last, average, etc). The one I'm currently using is 'last' from http://api.bitcoinaverage.com/ticker/global/USD/ which is the same as on the bitcoinaverage front page.

Oh and KDC/BTC conversion is average between bid and ask price at coinmarket.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Made another thing:

KDC Market cap

Awesome Cheesy

That puts us at place 47 on coinmarketcap.com, just above datacoin and plenty above catcoin Smiley And we aren't even on any major exchanges!
Made another thing:

KDC Market cap

Edit: I see you've added it to the OP. Thanks!
Activity: 238
dump it dump it dump it dooooown!  Grin
Activity: 182
Anyone who thinks this is going to tank on a big exchange has lost it. If it was going to tank it would tank now, not when it hits a big exchange.

People are spreading FUD and trying to scare you into dumping your coins now so they can buy them up cheap. Make your own mind up. Just think; what is in it for this person by telling me this?

If you haven't seen that person in this thread before, then they probably aren't someone who has any, or many KDC. Think about it. They'd want you to sell cheap so they can buy in. Nobody would profit by telling you the price is going to go down. So why tell you? Think about it.

Be smart people. You've seen how much people have been spending on KDC. Do you think someone who has 3 or 4 BTC to spend on KDC got that money by making bad risks? There's a lot of BTC in Klondike Coin right now, and now you'll see all the sharks come out to try and scare you into selling cheap so they can buy as much of your coins as they can and sell them for a tidy profit.

Don't believe everything you hear. Even what I say. You have to think for yourself if you want to make it big.

well said
Anyone who thinks this is going to tank on a big exchange has lost it. If it was going to tank it would tank now, not when it hits a big exchange.

People are spreading FUD and trying to scare you into dumping your coins now so they can buy them up cheap. Make your own mind up. Just think; what is in it for this person by telling me this?

If you haven't seen that person in this thread before, then they probably aren't someone who has any, or many KDC. Think about it. They'd want you to sell cheap so they can buy in. Nobody would profit by telling you the price is going to go down. So why tell you? Think about it.

Be smart people. You've seen how much people have been spending on KDC. Do you think someone who has 3 or 4 BTC to spend on KDC got that money by making bad risks? There's a lot of BTC in Klondike Coin right now, and now you'll see all the sharks come out to try and scare you into selling cheap so they can buy as much of your coins as they can and sell them for a tidy profit.

Don't believe everything you hear. Even what I say. You have to think for yourself if you want to make it big.
Activity: 182

Once this coin is up on major exchanges like bter and cryptsy it's gonna get dumped really hard, the price will tank very low that's when i'm gonna buy in,

good obsession!!!!. keep it up . and see how game going.
Sounds like someone wants cheap coins now, to me.

Can't say I agree with your observations at all. I'm not going to be panic selling my KDC and find myself a loser when it jumps on Cryptsy. It'll take more than that to scare me into selling.

Activity: 29
Mostly Europeans awake now.
always have to check http://24timezones.com/  Grin

HERE IS A POL
              HOW MANY OF HERE VOTED FOR CRYPTSY ?

tminer -> me-> voted
itsallpc -> > voted twice lol
flangefrog -> > voted and commented

vilsouth -> me-> voted and commented
Activity: 196
I love this coin i really do i have a lot of them if you read the thread but with all the speculation going on it's driving me bonkers..

You do all know that in 2/3 months time there will be 10,000,000 coins out there??? catcoin will have what 1.4 million / 1.5 million by then maybe i think people should understand

129.000 x 77 do your own maths.... so soon half the coins ever to be mined will be out there...

Well i will keep my coins and hope for a reasonable market price... Please dont let greed ruin your investment be wise

what's your point? i don't get it

if you do not get it carry on its fine... Smiley http://coinmarketcap.com/
Jump to: