Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 393. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Buy orders
Price   KDC   BTC
0.00023149   38021.4386   8.80158283

There's big money in KDC right now.

Big big money.

Must be mental if you think I'd sell that cheap..

Indeed I won't sell pure gold this cheap! People falling for this are nuts! Nuts I tell you!

The masses are coming, hold your coins! Crypto will explode in 2014!

This is going to be wilder than the wild west ever was!

i knew i was nuts.. like a boss..
Activity: 308
I sell my coins at least $5 ea
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Why isn't KDC on http://coinmarketcap.com? Also other are missing. Please explain.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
Buy orders
Price   KDC   BTC

Big big money.

Indeed I won't sell pure gold this cheap! People falling for this are nuts! Nuts I tell you!

The masses are coming, hold your coins! Crypto will explode in 2014!

This is going to be wilder than the wild west ever was!

Expect mass madness!
Activity: 532
Buy orders
Price   KDC   BTC

Big big money.

Activity: 532
What do you guys think about KDC in a month $2, possible or not Huh

Quite possible indeed. I wouldn't want to be the one that sells it all now and watches the price go up. I'd regret that more than lose a few days of mining.

However, being completely honest, I have not spent any BTC on KDC, so I cannot tell someone who has spent a lot of money what they should do. Got to weigh the risk vs the reward in all trades.

I'm expecting the price to eventually go up and not come back down, but when that will happen I don't know.
Activity: 714
Skol!

Possible.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Gone hashing

New KDC pool! Cheesy

0% fee Prop payout!
no minimum withdrawal!
DDOS Protection

Users who mined on gonehashing yesterday, check your accounts! blocks were found but a server error prevented them from being processed, they have been now Cheesy

http://kdc.gonehashing.com
Activity: 104
is it better to mine on a small pool <15 MH/s or on bigger pools? Smaller pools require more time for a block, but the payout for each miner is bigger, is this correct?
Thanks

You're right.  Over time there will be no difference between using a small pool or a large one.

So why are people so eager to fin a big pool? Huh

Herd instincts.  Baa!

As long as a pool is able to find blocks fairly regularly you wouldn't notice a difference.
Activity: 149
Hi guys, i like Klondike!!

Getting in, while i'm waiting for deposit confirmation price is already up from 23000 to 25500!

KDC looks VERY promising Smiley
Activity: 112
Heh... I threw my coins at that wall, intending to re-buy them later on, ended up pumping the price up to .00025 Cheesy I like this coin too much Cheesy

It would be nice to secure that price, though... *wink wink*
Activity: 98
Mine for your life
is it better to mine on a small pool <15 MH/s or on bigger pools? Smaller pools require more time for a block, but the payout for each miner is bigger, is this correct?
Thanks

You're right.  Over time there will be no difference between using a small pool or a large one.

So why are people so eager to fin a big pool? Huh
Activity: 104
Thanks

Activity: 238
When you speak of "the Wall" what are you referring to. I'm trying to follow along by watching CoinMarket but I'm still at a loss.

The buying and selling of coins is new to me. I sold some late last night but I really didn't know what I was doing.

Thanx!

If you don't know what you're doing. I know what you are doing: losing money/kdc.

Go read, watch and learn. Then go sell/buy tiny amounts. Better to fail with 10kdc then with 1000kdc aight Smiley

normaly you can't fail on altcoins, they always come back...  even catcoin is back now Tongue
Activity: 27
Thanks
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
When you speak of "the Wall" what are you referring to. I'm trying to follow along by watching CoinMarket but I'm still at a loss.

The buying and selling of coins is new to me. I sold some late last night but I really didn't know what I was doing.

Thanx!

If you don't know what you're doing. I know what you are doing: losing money/kdc.

Go read, watch and learn. Then go sell/buy tiny amounts. Better to fail with 10kdc then with 1000kdc aight Smiley

Besides that: dont sell your KDC for under 0.001. Only buy buy buy
Activity: 23

Thanx!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
Jump to: