Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 394. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Mine for your life
Activity: 84
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Oke.. another recap here.

As a klondike fan/miner since page 1.. i just had to read 24 pages (and I did read every post Tongue), while I was away a day. This is getting bigger and bigger. While I was reading all missed pages, 2 more pages came into existance. This will surely keep KDC thread on first page. Very nice

Saw the 10btc buy wall too. Its gone now, but look at orderbook, not filled. Don't be fooled by the big whales.

DON'T USE COINMARKET!
I got hacked again!!!
Inception said I didn't have to change password since he IP-banned the hacker.
Now someone bought EAC for 1.5BTC and sold them for 1 tenth and bought them theirselves. I've got 0.1 BTC left.

5.2k KDC to hell. I'm gonna sue them tomorrow if I wont get my BTC back.

Sounds like someone has access to your computer or your accounts. So far I haven't been hacked on this exchage. *knock knock*
Well, he was IP-banned according to Inception (admin) and I didn't have to change password.
FUCKING HELL, there's all my money. ALL MY FUCKING MONEY. I can just go hang myself now I guess...
> implying someone who hacked your account doesn't proxy ... lol
Well, admin wouldn't let me change password so yeah...

That totally sucks for you.  Obviously, someone hacked your computer and not Coinmarket.  Y don't you post up your Klondike address and maybe people will send you a few here and there.  You seem real.

On a different note, so thats who been dumping the Klondikes, lol sorry couldn't resist.

L9tSuDqMKc1v4ZyHK5NxkA7nqa6bdEgxu3

Thanks man, I really hope someone will!

I've sent you 5 kdc.

Good news!

Unless i'm mistaken KDC's current market cap is: $462,137.8685    so number of coins mined * $0.18~  (0.00022000BTC).

This puts us at place 49 on coin market cap, just above catcoin! & we're only on a new exchange that was even down for a number of hours Cheesy

And if i'm reading it right on coinmarket (hover over the kdc/btc button) we've seen 39.7BTC in volume in the last 24 hours, which is only 1btc less than USDe & DGb put together!

Thats very good news Sir!

I dont see why people are still selling low on coinmarket. I just ate up 1000KDC in buys around the 0.0002 mark... thanks, almost like a donation to the dev Tongue Smiley I'll be holding those am not concerned if it drops below what i paid now as im confident it'l go up Smiley

Yes, I dont see the why either, but just bought some more at 0.00022. Keep 'm commin.

Too bad im almost dry of BTC too. Mining brings in like 80 coins a day. Fair enough, keeping in mind that that will be $80 a day i mine right now.

KDC for the win.

Activity: 196
looks like my wallet is frozen

Date: 25/01/2014 23:22

been like that for 20 mins got conf file with addnodes etc any advice?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
I noticed that my hash is lower on KDC than on other coins. Is there anything I can change on cgminer config to rise it (thread concurrency, maybe). Thanks.
Activity: 102
Activity: 856
That order will never be filled, I don't see anyone selling that kind of volume so early.

I was thinking about doing it, but then decided that no. KDC is worth much more than that.

Seems I was very very wrong....

Wasn't me, it's not the moment. Congratulations to the buyer, he's buying pure gold.
Activity: 98
Mine for your life
People are just insane!  Shocked To bad they will miss the Rocket BTC
Activity: 392
That order will never be filled, I don't see anyone selling that kind of volume so early.

I was thinking about doing it, but then decided that no. KDC is worth much more than that.

Seems I was very very wrong....
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
People already dumped 5+ BTC on this wall..
Activity: 364
LOL there were a lot of sellers waiting in the weeds...that was good for another laugh..couldn't wait five minutes to chomp on the wall.  Im glad though because its a real wall and obviously anyone buying that much btc is in it for the long haul.  Takes more sellers off the market so we get less roadblocks on the way up.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
https://pool.chunky.ms/kdc/site_assets/chunky/img/chunky_small_3.png

Hey klondikecoin thread, we just got our KDC pool up! Come help us find our first block!

Here's a little more info:

- 0% fees forever, not just "for now"
- SSL
- Custom MPOS layout
- The best altcoin community @ irc.freenode.net #chunky
- We have a profit-maximizing coin-switching port
- Custom login system so you only have to make one account and set of workers across all coins

https://pool.chunky.ms/kdc/

Since KDC is not yet listed on an exchange with API, you can switch your 'profit-maximizing coin-switching port' to KlondikeCoin manually and fix it, because KDC is the most profitable coin out there.  Grin

It already is.
Activity: 196
and up UP uP uuuPPPPP we go hi ho hi ho its up to 4 we go ... where is my pick axe? hmmmm

Activity: 392
Activity: 210
10 BTC buy order  !
OH WOW! $8,500 Just like that , This sure has attracted some bigger fishes.
Activity: 112
0.00023411   23413.6213   5.48136288  Someone has a HUGE block on the sell side!!!!  That be a shitload of gold to sell!!!

0.00023149   45931.291   10.63263456 <- now it's on the buy side. I just think that somebody's having a jolly good time ping-ponging.
Jump to: