Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 443. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
i have 6000 fox coins i will swap for klondikes if anyone wants them and wants to trade  pm me thanks

25 klondikes for your 6000 foxcoins

Edit: many selling foxcoins right now. Its a dying coin? Lowered my offer to 25 klondike for 6000 foxcoins

The Foxcoin dev has not yet announced a plan for how to promote the coin, I think that's why people is selling their coins. The code seems OK, but there is nothing unique about it. Therefore a good dev team and community (like Klondike!) is everything imo.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
guys since its so hard to mine KDC now what are your price predicitons when we hit Cryptsy or Coinex?

i think people will be shocked they think it will hit cryptsy and be same as catcoin. catcoin has half the amount of coins in circulation that klondike has so i guess it will go to 0.00025 / 0.00035 ish IMO

but why do we compare to CAT? this coin is even more solid than CAT imo, maybe less memes [none] but alot of cool things happening with it.
u mena its overpriced now on coinmarket ?
Activity: 84
Any news on Mac wallet ?

Yes it has been released and was added to the OP earlier and i added it to a post a few pages back Smiley it was compiled by user 'thesamson'

What is up with the hashrate? It keeps jumping up and down Sad

Don't worry, it is just where people take advantage of the lower diff, mine and then hop to something else. Its normal amongst cryptos and the update we put live yesterday will take affect at block 32,000 and stop us getting stuck at a high difficulty when this happens Smiley

I've downloaded the Mac wallet from page 1 of this post but seems like its the same. Can't tell the difference. Thumb is the same (bars) and no new logo on the wallet itself. It's version v0.8.6.1-unk-beta. Is that right ?

On the main website Mac wallet is not there. ( file not found )

It was compiled by another user, only one of us has a mac so i'll have to get him to take a look later on and test it. The new images should have been included but i'll double check.

The mega link is the one compiled for us, you will get file not found as i haven't yet uploaded it to our main server.

In the wallet if you click help > debug window then on the information tab you should see a build date.

Build Date 2014-01-11 15:44:33 +0000

And you downloaded that from the mega link on the hompage?

https://mega.co.nz/#!YsYwmIyb!L71o8GWJRkoF198IyvOeESi2ZE9flK_0auV_-rcqYiA

If thats still showing as the old version let me know and i will take a look into it asap.
Activity: 112
guys since its so hard to mine KDC now what are your price predicitons when we hit Cryptsy or Coinex?

i think people will be shocked they think it will hit cryptsy and be same as catcoin. catcoin has half the amount of coins in circulation that klondike has so i guess it will go to 0.00025 / 0.00035 ish

Well 0.00025 / 0.00035 is a nice price i think.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I've uploaded the Wallet that's been compiled to the link on the main page.

www.klondikecoin.com/downloads/KlondikeForMac.zip

I'll have a look this evening at compiling if this is not correct.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
Any news on Mac wallet ?

Yes it has been released and was added to the OP earlier and i added it to a post a few pages back Smiley it was compiled by user 'thesamson'

Don't worry, it is just where people take advantage of the lower diff, mine and then hop to something else. Its normal amongst cryptos and the update we put live yesterday will take affect at block 32,000 and stop us getting stuck at a high difficulty when this happens Smiley

I've downloaded the Mac wallet from page 1 of this post but seems like its the same. Can't tell the difference. Thumb is the same (bars) and no new logo on the wallet itself. It's version v0.8.6.1-unk-beta. Is that right ?

It was compiled by another user, only one of us has a mac so i'll have to get him to take a look later on and test it. The new images should have been included but i'll double check.

The mega link is the one compiled for us, you will get file not found as i haven't yet uploaded it to our main server.

In the wallet if you click help > debug window then on the information tab you should see a build date.

Build Date 2014-01-11 15:44:33 +0000

Thanks for the update. I'll wait until you hear from thesamson
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

i think people will be shocked they think it will hit cryptsy and be same as catcoin. catcoin has half the amount of coins in circulation that klondike has so i guess it will go to 0.00025 / 0.00035 ish IMO
Any news on Mac wallet ?

legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
SellALL, BuyBTC
Any news on Mac wallet ?

Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
i have 6000 fox coins i will swap for klondikes if anyone wants them and wants to trade  pm me thanks

25 klondikes for your 6000 foxcoins

Edit: many selling foxcoins right now. Its a dying coin? Lowered my offer to 25 klondike for 6000 foxcoins
Any news on Mac wallet ?

legendary
Activity: 1120
This is also way i believe when KDC will be listed on coinedup but certainly on cryptsy that we can see 50K/100K and not just 7.5K for 1KDC. This coin is sold as bargain prices, i cannot believe it....
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
legendary
MOON is really going to the moon, nice performance was trading at 10 3days ago and now at 560.... not bad 1BTC would become 56BTC, dammit i've missed that one Sad

KDC will go to the gold rush...Smiley

Where are you seeing Mooncoins selling at that price?

coinedup
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
MOON is really going to the moon, nice performance was trading at 10 3days ago and now at 560.... not bad 1BTC would become 56BTC, dammit i've missed that one Sad

Where are you seeing Mooncoins selling at that price?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
legendary

Activity: 196
SellALL, BuyBTC
Jump to: