Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 439. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 511
Merit: 500
Hempire Loading...
I might point my miner at this for a while...mainly because the show Klondike has given me gold fever.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Amazon for BTC
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Why o why this sudden rise from 8000 to 9000?

Because ppl gaining trust in KDC?
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Why o why this sudden rise from 8000 to 9000?

Activity: 98
Folks, keep digging. The more hashpower we have, the earlier we reach the better difficulty calculation.

Even with actual difficulty and exchange rate, KlondikeCoin is a very profitable one. We would be in Top 5 at coinwarz now!

we really need to get listed! Asap Smiley
Not yet, I need some more cheap coins!

+1 Just keep selling under 8000.. im waiting for your coins Smiley
Hopefully I can get my funds into BTC before it gets listed on Cryptsy. Putting all I have into this coin.
Folks, keep digging. The more hashpower we have, the earlier we reach the better difficulty calculation.

Even with actual difficulty and exchange rate, KlondikeCoin is a very profitable one. We would be in Top 5 at coinwarz now!

+1 Just keep selling under 8000.. im waiting for your coins Smiley

Activity: 532
Please dump some more coins! I have btc ready for your dumps!
Activity: 198

Activity: 112

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I believe the prseaction will be positive when we hit cryptsy but dont forget moon etc have been about longer than us, we have to manage our expectations here, the price will rise but over how long I don't know.. It may take us a little longer, while We wait for the pump n dump coins to fizzel out And die off Smiley

We aim to be different and hold an actual value and become one of the stand out alts

are u plannign to bribe Cryptsy liek other coins do? Smiley that would speedup things surely

1. Im not convinced thise rumours are true Smiley
2. I dont feel we need to and im happy for us to grow and orogress before rushing on. This isn't a pump and dump coin like 99% of others Smiley us devs have continued buying Cheesy not dumping all over you guys like the others!

+1

I don't think that Cryptsy rumor is true either. Also this steady upward growth were having is exactly what you want.
Activity: 84
I believe the prseaction will be positive when we hit cryptsy but dont forget moon etc have been about longer than us, we have to manage our expectations here, the price will rise but over how long I don't know.. It may take us a little longer, while We wait for the pump n dump coins to fizzel out And die off Smiley

We aim to be different and hold an actual value and become one of the stand out alts

are u plannign to bribe Cryptsy liek other coins do? Smiley that would speedup things surely

1. Im not convinced thise rumours are true Smiley
2. I dont feel we need to and im happy for us to grow and orogress before rushing on. This isn't a pump and dump coin like 99% of others Smiley us devs have continued buying Cheesy not dumping all over you guys like the others!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

No need to speedup too much, i'm having fun with buying all those cheap coins from peolpe that are dumping their coins...You only receive 170KDC  per day per 1Mh/s, when we have the halvering then it is only 85KDC per day/ per 1Mh/s, it will really become difficult to find gold Smiley
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Doh, I shouldn't have gambled away half of my supply on roulette  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos

Activity: 84

Activity: 574
Not many coins have a block halving this early...
Activity: 224
A little more then 2M

and i know that there a few people with more then 50K that are holding their coins...
so pretty much as soon as it hits some decent exchange its guaranteed to be $1=1kd . 2million marketcap aint that hard to get for coin like this Wink

Agreed. I think price will have positive a reaction to gravity well
Jump to: