Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 440. (Read 554401 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
A little more then 2M

and i know that there a few people with more then 50K that are holding their coins...
so pretty much as soon as it hits some decent exchange its guaranteed to be $1=1kd . 2million marketcap aint that hard to get for coin like this Wink

2M coins mine, in total 20M, but even then, when you check how many coins have a market cap of more then 20M fully mined,.... then it is a lot.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
A little more then 2M

and i know that there a few people with more then 50K that are holding their coins...
so pretty much as soon as it hits some decent exchange its guaranteed to be $1=1kd . 2million marketcap aint that hard to get for coin like this Wink
legendary
A little more then 2M

Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
number of blocks times 77  Cool

30811 * 77 = 2372447
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
whats the number of coins that were mined so far totally?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
MOON is on cryptsy, did you notice what happened with the price.... we also need to get on cryptsy as soon as possible...
It's doubled already, KDC will follow.

I hope so. Let's have some patience Smiley
I'm trying to sell all my other crypto for KDC, I have faith in this coin.

As i said before i see $1 = 1KDC...I'm planning to keep on adding. Now 23K -> planning to add till 100K

I'm gathering as much as I can until it's added to Cryptsy, then I'll do some day trading with it and wait for the block halving.
legendary
MOON is on cryptsy, did you notice what happened with the price.... we also need to get on cryptsy as soon as possible...

As i said before i see $1 = 1KDC...I'm planning to keep on adding. Now 23K -> planning to add till 100K

Activity: 112

legendary
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
coin has a very stable release price for some days already on coinmarket.io . Great job, not much pumping and dumping going on.

That's simply because there is no volume, that much.
Wait until it hits big exchanges.

there is quite some volume imo. Not THAT much but enough for healthy trading. I've been doing some daytrading on it to get some more coins and there is a lot of trades going on throughout the whole day.

edit: well actually ur a bit right but seems no big guys trying to manipulate market. I guess u could easily pump the coin with a few btc lol
Activity: 196
coin has a very stable release price for some days already on coinmarket.io . Great job, not much pumping and dumping going on.

That's simply because there is no volume, that much.
Wait until it hits big exchanges.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Working on releasing my own pool over the next few days.
Activity: 84
Mainly just need a few iff of coin army there, then we'll be more balanced between 4 pools Smiley we'll launch.our own official one soon Smiley
Activity: 84
http://kdc.hashwithme.com/

PLEASE quote this when yo switch to this pool, to start a reaction going!!

We have now dubbeled the #!! Coinarmy is still eating >50% net#.
Cryptofountains and coinarmys, even out the hashrate by moving to this pool! Smiley

You know what im about to say right Wink?
Activity: 148
Moved my 3 MH/s to hashwithme.
Activity: 112
http://kdc.hashwithme.com/

PLEASE quote this when yo switch to this pool, to start a reaction going!!
mining there atm
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Jump to: