Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 442. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
ooo yeaaa, dont worry
ATTENTION!
I MUST WARN ALL PEOPLE HERE
CRYPTOFOUNTAN IS STEALING COINS!
Those motherf.. stole 20% of my mined coins!
i canot beleve that shit... i am so pised of that i would smash the owner of that sh it pool!!!
example : i had 42 coins confirmed and 71 unconfemed after confirming rest of coins my total was = 98,7 W T FFFFFFFF
and i eaven donate 1%
stop mining at that pool!!!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Compiling from source, seems like the locale files are a little jacked?

Code:
me@jerkface:~/coins/Klondikecoin$ qmake
Project MESSAGE: Building with UPNP support
lrelease error: Unexpected tag at src/qt/locale/bitcoin_af_ZA.ts:2:14

i got it to compile, but wanted to mention it in case you care :-)

Edit:  just to add, i removed all the locale files except for the _en.ts one, fixed it to be    instead of defaukd, then removed all mention of the other .ts files in whichever Makefiles mentioned them.  In case someone else is having the same issue.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
I dont know about the rules for talk about pirating here but yeah, torrentday has them Cheesy

Can you invite me to torrentday. PM please.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Smiley I think that cryptsy already know that KDC is a big coin... Smiley but a few more votes to 500 would be nice.
Activity: 196
I dont know about the rules for talk about pirating here but yeah, torrentday has them Cheesy
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
On a totally different note, go check out the series Klondike, I just finished part 3, it is just as awesome as the coin Smiley

You have download/watch link for us?
On a totally different note, go check out the series Klondike, I just finished part 3, it is just as awesome as the coin Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Hey, I just realized that Cryptsy is in my city here in FL. Maybe I should just go there and ask them to list KDC... Grin

Tell Big Vern I say hi Grin
Activity: 322
Hey, I just realized that Cryptsy is in my city here in FL. Maybe I should just go there and ask them to list KDC... Grin

maybe you should Smiley)
Activity: 406
We need Cryptsy and we will go to the moon
SellALL, BuyBTC
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Yep, I got hacked and I used xtrapool. Fortunately I'm only mining on CPU so just lost 14 coins. CHANGE YOUR PASSWORDS GUYS!
What's your address? I'll send a few coins your way.

Thanks, that's very kind! I'd rather it went to promoting the coin though, it's my own fault for using the same password haha. Donate it to the faucet or a giveaway thread to get some new people interested in the coin Smiley

Still, thanks very much for the offer, it's very kind. This community rocks!

Just donated your coins to the faucet  Smiley, took so long cause it was down when I checked before.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Yes, I downloaded from that location twice (to be sure) and shows the old version.

Okay, we will take a look at it asap!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
devs here and promotion plan rocks.
SellALL, BuyBTC
Any news on Mac wallet ?

Yes it has been released and was added to the OP earlier and i added it to a post a few pages back Smiley it was compiled by user 'thesamson'

What is up with the hashrate? It keeps jumping up and down Sad

Don't worry, it is just where people take advantage of the lower diff, mine and then hop to something else. Its normal amongst cryptos and the update we put live yesterday will take affect at block 32,000 and stop us getting stuck at a high difficulty when this happens Smiley

I've downloaded the Mac wallet from page 1 of this post but seems like its the same. Can't tell the difference. Thumb is the same (bars) and no new logo on the wallet itself. It's version v0.8.6.1-unk-beta. Is that right ?

On the main website Mac wallet is not there. ( file not found )

It was compiled by another user, only one of us has a mac so i'll have to get him to take a look later on and test it. The new images should have been included but i'll double check.

The mega link is the one compiled for us, you will get file not found as i haven't yet uploaded it to our main server.

In the wallet if you click help > debug window then on the information tab you should see a build date.

Build Date 2014-01-11 15:44:33 +0000

And you downloaded that from the mega link on the hompage?

https://mega.co.nz/#!YsYwmIyb!L71o8GWJRkoF198IyvOeESi2ZE9flK_0auV_-rcqYiA

If thats still showing as the old version let me know and i will take a look into it asap.

Yes, I downloaded from that location twice (to be sure) and shows the old version.
guys since its so hard to mine KDC now what are your price predicitons when we hit Cryptsy or Coinex?

i think people will be shocked they think it will hit cryptsy and be same as catcoin. catcoin has half the amount of coins in circulation that klondike has so i guess it will go to 0.00025 / 0.00035 ish IMO

but why do we compare to CAT? this coin is even more solid than CAT imo, maybe less memes [none] but alot of cool things happening with it.
u mena its overpriced now on coinmarket ?

I totally agree but cat has a similar volume of total coins. I like the dev more on klondike i like the support more i like everything about this coin. What i said was just to try to give balance and a basic idea of what MIGHT be.. based on similar parameters only...
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
You can compare to RonPaulCoin too.

2.1 million coins to be mined (10% of amount BTC). Current trading at 0.017. High was around 0.07.

KDC has about 10x more coins > should be trading at 0.0017 now compared to RPC.
KDC will see a bright future
Jump to: