Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 508. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I guess after 72 hours, we'll try that next....    Wink
Activity: 532
Would it not be easier to have a giveaway for showing support on Cryptsy's forums? That's how most coins do it.
I will personally offer a bounty of 3K to Cryptsy if they list KDC this weekend. Anyone else who favors a listing there care to pony up?

This is something that dev needs to do, get in contact with cryptsy... I've heard that they ask 4BTC to get your coin listed.

That's quite a lot. I honestly don't think Klondike needs to pay to get listed, provided community support continues to grow. The demand is already there. Cryptsy would profit a lot from trades alone.

I think ample liquidity is good for the coin sooner rather than later, and I'm willing to put my KDC where my mouth is.

Oh, don't get me wrong, if we had a pot put together to get us listed, I would throw a few KDC in myself. I was referring to the BTC. I don't really have any to spare.

If we pool some resources, we could offer Cryptsy a significant incentive. I'll tweet my offer at them when I get back to a keyboard. If anyone else would like to pledge an additional bounty for them, speak up.

Done.

https://twitter.com/30somethingSTL/status/424366407229272064
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Check my sign for more MHs
Everybody Pump Pump! ♪♫♬♭ Everybody Pump Pump! ♪♫♬♭!
I don't think that 4BTC rumor is true. Also even if it were true, making an offer publicly using twitter is not smart.

As opposed to publicly offering a bounty here in the OP? I'm not sure I see the difference...
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I don't think that 4BTC rumor is true. Also even if it were true, making an offer publicly using twitter is not smart.
I will personally offer a bounty of 3K to Cryptsy if they list KDC this weekend. Anyone else who favors a listing there care to pony up?

This is something that dev needs to do, get in contact with cryptsy... I've heard that they ask 4BTC to get your coin listed.

That's quite a lot. I honestly don't think Klondike needs to pay to get listed, provided community support continues to grow. The demand is already there. Cryptsy would profit a lot from trades alone.

I think ample liquidity is good for the coin sooner rather than later, and I'm willing to put my KDC where my mouth is.

Oh, don't get me wrong, if we had a pot put together to get us listed, I would throw a few KDC in myself. I was referring to the BTC. I don't really have any to spare.

If we pool some resources, we could offer Cryptsy a significant incentive. I'll tweet my offer at them when I get back to a keyboard. If anyone else would like to pledge an additional bounty for them, speak up.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
just made a wallet, share some love with free coins people Smiley

L6bFLNaZeADa1QYYbSTDbQuhGDLtMjYTg4

legendary
Activity: 1120

legendary
Correct. 195 miners on all different pools...
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
We have now fallen below 500KDC per 1Mh/s per day. We will hit a new difficulty high of 3.61!!! Should decrease the number of coins by another 40KDC per day.

diff actually dropped from 3.14 to 3.11 so no news there, you cant be looking 30 hours in the future and saying it will stick.
legendary
We have now fallen below 500KDC per 1Mh/s per day. We will hit a new difficulty high of 3.61!!! Should decrease the number of coins by another 40KDC per day.
Dev, I am extremely impressed with how proactive you are and have planned ahead with this coin. Glad I got on board from the first 15 mins!

Have to agree. Dev is very pro-active and I'm very excited about the continued development. It's this kind of thing that gives a coin long-term value. This is why I'm holding, and why I'm sticking with Klondike Coin. If it's in my sig, it has my support.

Why is USDE not in your sig? I'm promoting those guys now!!  Grin

It's a nice coin, but I don't know..very slick campaign, but the high total number of coins concerns me a little. I may buy in when it hits exchanges. I can't afford to mine it right now.
legendary
Dev, I am extremely impressed with how proactive you are and have planned ahead with this coin. Glad I got on board from the first 15 mins!

Have to agree. Dev is very pro-active and I'm very excited about the continued development. It's this kind of thing that gives a coin long-term value. This is why I'm holding, and why I'm sticking with Klondike Coin. If it's in my sig, it has my support.

Why is USDE not in your sig? I'm promoting those guys now!!  Grin
legendary
My new pool, of course it is not mine, but i connected him and ask for a pool, have a look what he has written!!!!

http://kdc.hashwithme.com/

After much research, I am extremely excited about the potential this coin has. THEREFOR, I will be scaling this pool much bigger over the next couple of days. BE SURE TO HAVE A BACKUP POOL SET IN YOUR CONFIG. We strive for as little downtime as possible. Expected outages range from 1min to 5min. OUR INTENTIONS ARE TO GO DOWN ONE TIME FOR ABOUT 3 MINUTES! This should happen on Monday evening.

Jump to: