Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 505. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
please add some coins to my wallet

thanks believe in the coin
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
does any of You have this signature code by hand? I would put it under mine  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Here goes. Getting ready to throw 35MH/s (35,000KH/s) to KDC

Please put it on a pool with only a few miners, to keep on stability!!!

For example :

http://kdc.hashwithme.com/

or

http://kdc.smalltimeminer.com/index.php
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Of course not. I've been mining this since the first hour KDC was launched. I'm in it for the long haul!

You guys have my word, that I'll never "dump" on you. (That didnt come out right)

Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 688
Merit: 506
CryptoCurrency Evangelist
The Klondike Mining Stores are now open for your hot-potato-chain-game-playing pleasure! Described by dogecoin devs as the "adorable little ponzi scheme", I've now ported the game to Klondike in the form of Klondike Mining Stores Cheesy

Come and play @ Klondike Mining Stores

First up, I'll say this right off the bat -- this is a chain game. If you regard ALL chain games as scams, then you are not going to feel any differently about this one! I am saying this right here to save the mods from doing it Smiley

You sponsor an item for a given price. When someone else takes over that item's sponsorship, you get your original sponsorship amount back plus a profit.

If an item is not re-sponsored in a given time frame, it expires, and you don't get any profit (but you still get back a consolation prize equal to a percentage of your original stake).

There's optional email notification, and as usual I'm easy to get in touch with in the case of any problems Smiley

Any questions, comments or suggestions are very welcome.

Nice
Activity: 532
Hi everyone!

Just to let you know Cryptsy replied to me and said they would consider adding KDC, it is most likely just a generic response however i just thought i'd let you all know they have acknowledged its existence so keep up the hard work and soon we may be able to begin trading there and introduce more users to this awesome coin on their brilliant exchange!

That's great news. We just need to keep the momentum going. With all the development going into this coin I can't see why they wouldn't list it. Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hi everyone!

Just to let you know Cryptsy replied to me and said they would consider adding KDC, it is most likely just a generic response however i just thought i'd let you all know they have acknowledged its existence so keep up the hard work and soon we may be able to begin trading there and introduce more users to this awesome coin on their brilliant exchange!
Just curious, why don't devs bother with iOS wallets?

Well, I guess the logic behind that is that most people mine on their PCs, so most people are content with windows wallets. I could see the argument for a mobile bitcoin wallet, but I haven't got anything to spend my Klondike coins on (yet).
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Just curious, why don't devs bother with iOS wallets?
Of course not. I've been mining this since the first hour KDC was launched. I'm in it for the long haul!

You guys have my word, that I'll never "dump" on you. (That didnt come out right)

I know what you mean.  Cheesy

Well, in that case, your hashpower is welcome.
Activity: 198

That's a lot of hashpower.

I hope you aren't going to dump those :/
Activity: 198
Activity: 148
The Klondike Mining Stores are now open for your hot-potato-chain-game-playing pleasure! Described by dogecoin devs as the "adorable little ponzi scheme", I've now ported the game to Klondike in the form of Klondike Mining Stores Cheesy

First up, I'll say this right off the bat -- this is a chain game. If you regard ALL chain games as scams, then you are not going to feel any differently about this one! I am saying this right here to save the mods from doing it Smiley

You sponsor an item for a given price. When someone else takes over that item's sponsorship, you get your original sponsorship amount back plus a profit.

If an item is not re-sponsored in a given time frame, it expires, and you don't get any profit (but you still get back a consolation prize equal to a percentage of your original stake).

There's optional email notification, and as usual I'm easy to get in touch with in the case of any problems Smiley

Nice one !

Thanks !
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Thanks for your continued support guys Cheesy

At the moment were up against the hype of digibyte and usde, Its just a matter of persevering and overtaking once they hit an exchange and crash like eac.

To the mines!

@johnny bravo, awesome! Thanks Cheesy
Activity: 129
Owlmeister

legendary
Activity: 1120
I knew this coin was going places. I just wish my R9 280x wasn't a day late from the retailer.  Angry

One day makes a lot here!!!!! Don't expect the difficulty to drop, and when more and more released are released we will move higher and higher....
I knew this coin was going places. I just wish my R9 280x wasn't a day late from the retailer.  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
Jump to: