Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 57. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 149
anyone knows why wallet wont sync?
didnt used mine for long time, now update the version / added the klondike.conf file -but it wont connect to the network
tried with 2 pcs.

whats wrong?

edit: found whats wrong. the config file ISN't Named klondike.conf  but klondikecoin.conf
DEVS Fix that in your main post, its retarded!

i cant connect too, but i have klondike.conf

i sent kdc to the nyc donation address 2 days ago but still have the question mark

Have you tried renaming klondike.conf to klondikecoin.conf as the other poster said this solved his problem.

cant connect as well

'no block source available...'
Activity: 238
didnt used mine for long time, now update the version / added the klondike.conf file -but it wont connect to the network
tried with 2 pcs.

whats wrong?

edit: found whats wrong. the config file ISN't Named klondike.conf  but klondikecoin.conf

i sent kdc to the nyc donation address 2 days ago but still have the question mark

Have you tried renaming klondike.conf to klondikecoin.conf as the other poster said this solved his problem.
Activity: 149
tried with 2 pcs.

whats wrong?

Activity: 238
Wow someone just got a nice big batch of cheap KDC on Cryptsy, pump incoming maybe ??

Code:
2014-03-22 12:20:05	Sell	0.00005000	58569.69691947	2.92848485
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
There goes are 3BTC buy wall... someone just dumped a lot of coins. I hope that it was DEV to change the KDC into BTC so that they can use it for the New York Trip. Smiley
He removed the buy order, nothing was filled :/
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
There goes are 3BTC buy wall... someone just dumped a lot of coins. I hope that it was DEV to change the KDC into BTC so that they can use it for the New York Trip. Smiley
Wasn't us!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
tried with 2 pcs.

whats wrong?

legendary
Huh

Only a few trade, much less than LYC, CTM, why?

Come on guys, trade actively plz

I dont trade my kdc at these prices man... And I dont understand people who do... I really dont get it.. Why is the price so low? This coin got so many outstanding services... A very active community and Dev team... mining right now with 1mhs isnt even very profitable now... what the hell is stopping this coin!?

Correction, you don't want to sell at these prices, but the question is, do you have money to buy at those prices....
Activity: 168
can someone send me the irc link plz
legendary
Things are starting to move!
5BTC buy at 4500 (mintpal), 3BTC at 5000 (cryptsy)

Indeed, if people are holding their coins long enough then there will be a shortage of KDC coins... more demand, less coins on the market... increasing price.
legendary
Nice to see KDC on Cryptsy, and lets say it, FINALLY!!! Smiley
This A HUGE call-out to the Klondike Community. We are in URGENT need of your help!

What we talking about?
The April 9th official CryptoCurrencyConvention that will take place in New York. This is THE platform for alt-coins to promote and attract investors. KDC must be represented there if we want to be taken serious!

Ok, what you need from me?
Simple: we are in need of donations to get us up there in New York. KDC delegation is from all over Europe. We need to pay for flight, hotel and entree fees for 3 persons. For this we are in desperate need for funds. Please get KDC up there and donate towards the success of Klondike.

HELP KDC TO NEW YORK:

BTC donation wallet: 1DF5Ugmx2bTEB17SvGvtSF7Q3fPQKMMbeR
KDC donation wallet: LAHSi3VSofimRS4sMmZnfYdhq6Jm6bpwAF
DOGE donation wallet: DS59HRWAtzYF732RRJ6Jf46vLgM2eNE6cj
LTC donation wallet: LY3dBRJPS82zTLhhVuydWsmkiiK1QoRBm6

Donations in EURO, USD or GBP are welcome too. PM for details.

View a spreadsheet here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuWudbaJrQcFdEZGbzRPbi1pdEtpUUxmbk1qdE55bVE&usp=sharing

Latest update:

If it keeps going like it is right now, we wont be able to get to New York! Where other coins have fallen in value, KDC hold strong. Show others our strong cryptocurrency and donate for KDC to New York !

The bare, bare minimum we need to get up there (without doing promotions) is:

- 3x flight tickets Europe - New York
 > ~ 3x 600 euro
- NY Hotel (i.e. Dorm for 250 euro )
- Entree fees convention 3x 200 dollar (150 euro)
- Eat and drink (40 dollars a day)

This adds up to: 3500 euro for tickets, hotel, eat/drink and entree fee (for 3 persons)

3500 euro = BTC 8.5

We have currently raised ~3,39 BTC

WE STILL NEED BTC 5.11 AS A BARE MINIMUM TO GO !
Including marketing materials etc, we are still looking to raise ~8 BTC

Please help us out !! I already got free from my work for those days.

legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
The website needs to be updated to reflect KDC being added to Mintpal and Cryptsy
Activity: 196
Things are starting to move!
5BTC buy at 4500 (mintpal), 3BTC at 5000 (cryptsy)

IRC
Pages:
Jump to: