Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 53. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
People are put off by all of this arguing.  Forget this quarreling bullshit.

How are KDC developments coming along?

Any news?  How is the NYC fund doing?  

yes!, any news?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
People are put off by all of this arguing.  Forget this quarreling bullshit.

How are KDC developments coming along?

Any news?  How is the NYC fund doing?  
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Some KDC people were so nice to me about Citizen coin, i was planning to donate some euros for the trip to New York, but i don't know anymore... first of all i do have the right to invest in several coins, don't I? Second, i have right right to change my signature, don't I? Third, why should i not post any messages on other threads? Fourth, if i didn't check other threads then there was no altoutlet.com or a few other sites. I'm not a dedicated person to Klondike coin, i'm a person that want to make sure that my investment returns money, and if i'm investing money in several coins then i help those several coins.

What was it you said you lost 80% BTC value over the past week(s)? Your investments seem really good. The reason for me attacking you is because I told you long ago, DO NOT jump from coin to coin because it makes you look like a retard and I am sticking to that. You just dont make yourself look bad put you leave a mark on a coin. You were apointed a community leader for gods sake and suddenly you are on a different coin. That makes it look like we do very good decisions... really two thumbs up...

The "work" you did for kdc was barely anything else besides copy and pasting an email to stores accepting coinpayments but not KDC, wouldnt take long without your work for them to do that anyway.

I never saw you as a community leader because you never stepped up and really did anything important.

Keep on jumping from coin to coin it seems to be good for you.

I think you got it all wrong....  Several people serve on the boards of multiple companies, and those companies are better for it.  In the world of crypto coins I can't say that supporting one coin is a conflict to the support of another.  It's just a passion / hobby for most. I doubt anyone seriously 'invest' in altcoins, it's all speculation!

The guy put in effort beyond mining and selling...

Way to throw one of your cheerleaders under the bus!

But you'll never see this since in your narrow minded view you thought it wise to block me...  LOL!

+1 to the part where Jilixi is being insane and reducing the viability of his own reputation by harping on this here in the KDC thread.

Bad enough he jumps to other threads to make his very poorly thought out 'point' - at least leave it off of the forum you're supposed to be PROMOTING and BRAINSTORMING with...
Activity: 585
legendary
Activity: 1120
Lol... I actually liked Placebo.. At least he does something... more then most of us non-devs I could say... Dont know why you guys got in a little "fight", But all this is looking pretty stupid in the KDC thread...

I support multiple coins too... Thats just normal...Yes maybe he is more active then myself and others, but that isnt a bad thing.. I dont think that will change anything about how he feels about KDC, right?

In fact I actually miss him bumping the thread up 20x a day at least.. LOL

Dont fight guys... We all like KDC right? We dont want to be diggin gold while fighting each other  Wink

+1

Of course not... Still looking forward to see nice returns on KDC Wink Now just a little too busy trying to find a way to help Crimea Tatars people... as i believe they need some help. Yes, my wife is from Crimea, and she is Tatars, so maybe that is why i'm more busy with that then doing stuff for KDC. Cheesy

Growcoin Chief
Lol... I actually liked Placebo.. At least he does something... more then most of us non-devs I could say... Dont know why you guys got in a little "fight", But all this is looking pretty stupid in the KDC thread...

I support multiple coins too... Thats just normal...Yes maybe he is more active then myself and others, but that isnt a bad thing.. I dont think that will change anything about how he feels about KDC, right?

In fact I actually miss him bumping the thread up 20x a day at least.. LOL

Dont fight guys... We all like KDC right? We dont want to be diggin gold while fighting each other  Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Some KDC people were so nice to me about Citizen coin, i was planning to donate some euros for the trip to New York, but i don't know anymore... first of all i do have the right to invest in several coins, don't I? Second, i have right right to change my signature, don't I? Third, why should i not post any messages on other threads? Fourth, if i didn't check other threads then there was no altoutlet.com or a few other sites. I'm not a dedicated person to Klondike coin, i'm a person that want to make sure that my investment returns money, and if i'm investing money in several coins then i help those several coins.

What was it you said you lost 80% BTC value over the past week(s)? Your investments seem really good. The reason for me attacking you is because I told you long ago, DO NOT jump from coin to coin because it makes you look like a retard and I am sticking to that. You just dont make yourself look bad put you leave a mark on a coin. You were apointed a community leader for gods sake and suddenly you are on a different coin. That makes it look like we do very good decisions... really two thumbs up...

The "work" you did for kdc was barely anything else besides copy and pasting an email to stores accepting coinpayments but not KDC, wouldnt take long without your work for them to do that anyway.

I never saw you as a community leader because you never stepped up and really did anything important.

I think you got it all wrong....  Several people serve on the boards of multiple companies, and those companies are better for it.  In the world of crypto coins I can't say that supporting one coin is a conflict to the support of another.  It's just a passion / hobby for most. I doubt anyone seriously 'invest' in altcoins, it's all speculation!

The guy put in effort beyond mining and selling...

Way to throw one of your cheerleaders under the bus!

But you'll never see this since in your narrow minded view you thought it wise to block me...  LOL!
Growcoin Chief
Jilixi, Im interested in one of those add2psu from kdcgoods website... you got them in stock? and how long will it take to ship to the netherlands?

I will wait a bit, since 1100KDC is a bit to much i think... i'm hoping for a pricerise this week... so the price of the add2psu will drop Tongue
then I will order

EDIT:

LOL and what are the shipping rates ?  Cheesy

I have three in stock and I ship the following day, if you order today you MAYBE have them by friday.

Like I said... I know 1100 KDC today is only 0.035 btc or something, But the thought that I pay 1100KDC (no offense, I know its today's price) just hurts in the back of my head you know... cause we both know that will be worth about 3 or 5 add2psu in the near future Tongue

Are you going to exchange it for BTC? if so I rather give you the btc directly so you dont put another 1100kdc at the market Tongue LOL or are you keeping it for a investment?
Activity: 196
Jilixi, Im interested in one of those add2psu from kdcgoods website... you got them in stock? and how long will it take to ship to the netherlands?

I will wait a bit, since 1100KDC is a bit to much i think... i'm hoping for a pricerise this week... so the price of the add2psu will drop Tongue
then I will order

EDIT:

I have three in stock and I ship the following day, if you order today you MAYBE have them by friday.
Growcoin Chief

then I will order

EDIT:

Activity: 189
Friendly Reminder:
If you have an account on Cryptostocks.com   be sure to use google authenticator.
My account was hacked and I lost my cryptsy share and some others.  Then wallet was drained.  I emailed them 4 times and that was 3 days ago, still no response.  Stay safe KDC  community.
legendary

Point noted. Still i'm supporting Klondike coin via twitter and other possible ways, even if you don't think it added anything. I still own my 110K coins and i find it very important that my investment give a nice return... and this for ALL my coins... Don't put your money all in one basket, is that not something that your parents told you? And that is what i'm doing, split my money over several investments.

legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Same for me. No need to attack placebo. He worked his ass off promoting KDC.

+1
Coinano.com Digital Currency Exchange Platform

Hello KlondikeCoin Community.

We added KDC to our voting poll.
You can vote for KDC at coinano.com/vote

Our reward system will give a different and exciting experience.
Be online, trade safely&funny and always win !  
Happy trading !!

More Info  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annnewexchangecoinanocom-cryptocurrency-exchange-market-launched-527950
Visit us   www.coinano.com
Follow us  https://twitter.com/Coinano

legendary
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
is there really a multipool on this coin?? gtfo.. we dont need you too ruin are chances again.. Wink Kiss

It looks more like that a group of scrypt-asics are mining this coin.

How can you say that??

The NET HASH of this coin is down 1/4 from late last week 150 from 200.

Is that statement some assumption based on price?

Strange idd.. dont think asics are working on KDC atm
is there really a multipool on this coin?? gtfo.. we dont need you too ruin are chances again.. Wink Kiss

It looks more like that a group of scrypt-asics are mining this coin.

How can you say that??

The NET HASH of this coin is down 1/4 from late last week 150 from 200.

Is that statement some assumption based on price?
Pages:
Jump to: