Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 54. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
is there really a multipool on this coin?? gtfo.. we dont need you too ruin are chances again.. Wink Kiss
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I warned you that you were in a hurry with cryptsy. Criptsy is  killing the new coins. Sad
Well we were ok with just Mintpal and didn't need cryptsy. And suddenly we were #2 on total votes on cryptsy without anybody claiming those votes. Now we have no choice, we have to cope with it.

And no way that I sell my klondike coins at these ridiculously low prices!

Doesnt matter if you sell or not. If KDC is getting multipool mined then there will be lots of cheap coins for everyone Smiley

Fork to scrypt adaptive Nfactor?
Actually I'm buying more Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
I warned you that you were in a hurry with cryptsy. Criptsy is  killing the new coins. Sad
Well we were ok with just Mintpal and didn't need cryptsy. And suddenly we were #2 on total votes on cryptsy without anybody claiming those votes. Now we have no choice, we have to cope with it.

Doesnt matter if you sell or not. If KDC is getting multipool mined then there will be lots of cheap coins for everyone Smiley

I read some about it. It wont put all the hashrate into KDC, it will just put some % into KDC.
I will talk with Coinshift and ask them to not put in too much hashrate into KDC since we have a low nethashrate. We don't want them to accidentally fork the coin!

Thanks!
While your at it just ask them to remove KDC.  Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 529

I read some about it. It wont put all the hashrate into KDC, it will just put some % into KDC.
I will talk with Coinshift and ask them to not put in too much hashrate into KDC since we have a low nethashrate. We don't want them to accidentally fork the coin!
legendary

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
and.. coinano added klondike for vote.. We can vote at https://www.coinano.com/vote

legendary
Are you going to help Klondike by investing?

We will help. But you need to keep the defense 8-10 days

Klondike Coin has a very strong community! You will see.
legendary
What do you guys think about the coinshift post at the top of the page? No one has commented on that. (except me)
I don't like multipools, plain and simple  Smiley
I wonder if the developers asked them to remove Klondike Coin would they comply?

If the next Block halving kicks in they will remove it gladly Cheesy

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy GOOD!
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1013

We will help. But you need to keep the defense 8-10 days
legendary
legendary
What do you guys think about the coinshift post at the top of the page? No one has commented on that. (except me)
I wonder if the developers asked them to remove Klondike Coin would they comply?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1013
legendary
Activity: 182
the black coin becomes the fatal blow to other alt with their multipool. they are pouring around 80 btc daily in to buying the

black coins with their multipool, it creates a huge buy wall also huge hype. since pow state is completed nobody can mine and

dump at higher price. = again high price

what about the kdc multipool [ need not to be scrypt based , use sha-256 also]. along with kdc exchange it will make huge

difference  [ but for that to work kdc need to stop the mining phase or cut the coin supply to least 0.1 cn/block]

In my opinion it's too risky with KDC. We don't have the hashrate that BC did and we don't have the same amount of people supporting the coin.

we do not need hash , if news spread people will began to jump to mine into pool ( use a pool to mine scrypt coins and setup another to mine sha coins), i think if we give proper publicity the news itself is enough

edit: again for that to work  need to stop the mining phase or cut the coin supply to least 0.1 cn/block
the black coin becomes the fatal blow to other alt with their multipool. they are pouring around 80 btc daily in to buying the

black coins with their multipool, it creates a huge buy wall also huge hype. since pow state is completed nobody can mine and

what about the kdc multipool [ need not to be scrypt based , use sha-256 also]. along with kdc exchange it will make huge

difference  [ but for that to work kdc need to stop the mining phase or cut the coin supply to least 0.1 cn/block]

In my opinion it's too risky with KDC. We don't have the hashrate that BC did and we don't have the same amount of people supporting the coin.
Activity: 182

As KDC community leader I will write to mintpal and NOBODY ELSE will do this. We have community leaders in place to handle this kind of situations. We are a professional coin!

the kdc community leader has started a new coin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncitizencoin-ctz-new-dev-now-wallet-update-soon-526076

what about the remaining community leaders, i hope the poor community members soon have to beat their ass if things are going like this

please note: i am not against any one working for other coins or holding other coins (i also have some other coins). but if

leaders want to dump their 50 or 75 or 100k kdc and flee away please inform the poor community supporters before doing

that.

Is this one of those who is going to new-york convention?

I mean where are his priorities now?
For me: Im not leaving KDC and havent sold a single KDC since i started mining Smiley. I recon its the same for SparkIt and Jilixi. Im not planning of jumping out soon. KDC is a long term investment for me, since I believe KDC will still be here when the cryptowar-dust settles.
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

As KDC community leader I will write to mintpal and NOBODY ELSE will do this. We have community leaders in place to handle this kind of situations. We are a professional coin!

the kdc community leader has started a new coin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncitizencoin-ctz-new-dev-now-wallet-update-soon-526076

what about the remaining community leaders, i hope the poor community members soon have to beat their ass if things are going like this

please note: i am not against any one working for other coins or holding other coins (i also have some other coins). but if

leaders want to dump their 50 or 75 or 100k kdc and flee away please inform the poor community supporters before doing

that.

Is this one of those who is going to new-york convention?

I mean where are his priorities now?

I have asked Placebo to join in as community leader for KDC. At the time I was aware he has involvement in other coins too. This doenst take away the fact that Placebo is very actively involved with KDC and a big promotor.

He is not joining us to New York and to be honest: he is active in here, but not with the decisionmaking processes. With the new coin he is in charge of, we don't see any room for him to stay a KDC community leader.

For me: Im not leaving KDC and havent sold a single KDC since i started mining Smiley. I recon its the same for SparkIt and Jilixi. Im not planning of jumping out soon. KDC is a long term investment for me, since I believe KDC will still be here when the cryptowar-dust settles.
Pages:
Jump to: