Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 88. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 100
WOOO FOR MY FUCKING WALLET NOT SYNCING I BETTER OF NOT LOST MY COINS IN THIS SHIT.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
KDC is down on coinmarketcap!!!!!!!

People need to understand this coin was down to 1200 sat a week ago.

it is now 6000 sat only because of new shops and innovations poping up.

We know we have a big team here and new shops and new features will keep poping up in the comming days, week months.

Im in this for the long haul, this coin is so undervalued. Who knows maybe in a year from now if we keep moving forward with this one it could easily be worth 1-5$ +.

He meant it is not showing up on coinmarketcap because the KDC block explorer is down again.

legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Emoticoin sent 6.6 bitcoin to Mintpal voting and is now #1 ahead of Bitcoinscrypt!

Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg

People need to understand this coin was down to 1200 sat a week ago.

it is now 6000 sat only because of new shops and innovations poping up.

We know we have a big team here and new shops and new features will keep poping up in the comming days, week months.

Im in this for the long haul, this coin is so undervalued. Who knows maybe in a year from now if we keep moving forward with this one it could easily be worth 1-5$ +.

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 831
Merit: 500
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
We are so bored for too long time.
hold (because price low)
hold (because price low)
hold (because price low)
hold (because price low)

when will we sell our KDC?

Since most of these coins are young, it may be awhile before the greater populace gets into them. Think about it, Bitcoin took 4 years to be this huge. I am in this for the long haul with the coins I have mined. With fiat continually going down the drain and people looking to other vehicles of value and transparency, I think they will gradually come over to cryptos. I have dreams that my mining various coins will produce huge results in a few years. Imagine if a Worldcoin is worth $500? A Klondikecoin worth $1500? A USDe worth $250? Its fun to dream and also to keep you motivated. Don't get down right now with the relatively low numbers of coin holders compared to potential coin-wanters.
Activity: 636
thanks for fast reply Smiley

is there any gambling site for any coin?
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
how much i get mining with 5Mh/day at the moment, watching on pools every gives different calculations
Around 400 I think!
Activity: 636
how much i get mining with 5Mh/day at the moment, watching on pools every gives different calculations
legendary
Activity: 1120
ok.
again hold.
we'll grow old Smiley

You can sell too and buy a pizza with it Smiley
Activity: 406
legendary
Answer from smokecartel:

It's already an available option.  People just need to place an order and choose to pay with an alternative cryptocurrency.  Then it'll instruct them to email us for payment.

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 6:41 PM,  wrote:

So you will add it as a payment option? Can you let me know when it is added?

Hey there,

Yes, we will accept Klondike coin for anyone who wants to pay via it Smiley

Cheers!

http://smokecartel.com/

So i expect us to be added their too, we need to be able to smoke some good stuff if we are rich Cheesy

Yet another site that accepted Klondike coins....
legendary
hold (because price low)
hold (because price low)
hold (because price low)
hold (because price low)

When will we sell EAC, ALF, USDe, ZET,FST, GDC, ... all the coins are pretty low, you know, patient can help a lot, take one month holiday, and put a alert on yout cellphone when KDC hit 20k sats or so.
hold (because price low)
hold (because price low)
hold (because price low)
hold (because price low)

Why would we even sell KDC?
Why don't use it to buy stuff?
Or convert it into FIAT?
Activity: 406
hold (because price low)
hold (because price low)
hold (because price low)
hold (because price low)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Guys, you know the plan I was talking about earlier today?

It's looking brighter and brighter. But this means we need your help. We need A LOT of support. We will talk more with Dave&co tomorrow and then we'll announce it together with something else.

I can tell you this, I and Mystic are excited as FUCK. I'm seriously sitting in my bed laughing. I've been doing this ever since Jilixi told me this idea.
I'm a noob at cryptos but I am in KDC for the long haul, any help I can give I'll give gladly.

It's looking brighter and brighter. But this means we need your help. We need A LOT of support. We will talk more with Dave&co tomorrow and then we'll announce it together with something else.

I can tell you this, I and Mystic are excited as FUCK. I'm seriously sitting in my bed laughing. I've been doing this ever since Jilixi told me this idea.

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

I don't want to know what you are doing in your bed when you're thinking about Mystic and Jilixi  Grin
I think you already do know what I'm talking about(no homo)! KDC is sky-high and we're working hard for KDC!

Indeed, and in fact when you calculate all the hours that everybody is working on KDC then our salary is very low Smiley We are almost working for free Cheesy

Answer from smokecartel:

Hey there,

Cheers!

So i expect us to be added their too, we need to be able to smoke some good stuff if we are rich Cheesy
Indeed, I've gotten 250KDC total. And that was from Jilixi  Cheesy
I'm not asking for donations or anything, actually save that for later purposes!
But we're not doing this for the money, we're doing this for cryptocurrencies, for KDC and for everyone that's holding KDC Smiley

Sweet! Those are some good looking hookahs!
legendary
Answer from smokecartel:

It's already an available option.  People just need to place an order and choose to pay with an alternative cryptocurrency.  Then it'll instruct them to email us for payment.

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 6:41 PM,  wrote:

So you will add it as a payment option? Can you let me know when it is added?

Hey there,

Cheers!

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Hey yo!

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

I don't want to know what you are doing in your bed when you're thinking about Mystic and Jilixi  Grin
I think you already do know what I'm talking about(no homo)! KDC is sky-high and we're working hard for KDC!
Pages:
Jump to: