Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 91. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
KDC Goods will be taken down for maintenance tomorrow about 10 GMT

Estimated downtime 2-4 hours.

Will be updating the API to have a more reliable value.

Error logs showing minor issues will also be solved.

Edit: Will also add more options to the VISA Refill (increase withdrawal limit)

Regards
Jilixi
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I hope that less and less people are going to use MintPal..Every single coin that we vote for is the same,only dump..And the rest that they pick up is suddenly pumped..How you can explain that??

Yes, there are obvious signs of insider trading but it was important for us to hit mintpal to gain some more exposure, though that became less important when we were added to bter Smiley
Arguing stops here, if you want to argue take it to PM.

Be happy that we are finally listed on exchanges that have a steady volume and work with that. Rome wasn't built in a day. Smiley
Activity: 80
In Crypto I trust
I hope that less and less people are going to use MintPal..Every single coin that we vote for is the same,only dump..And the rest that they pick up is suddenly pumped..How you can explain that??
Activity: 182

To show what i mean:

PRICE (BTC)   KDC   BTC
0.00005600   10.45747387   0.00058562
0.00005700   0.95130971   0.00005422

How can you explain this sell orders?

That is classic manipulation..Screw Mintpal there are some huge assholes..I am done with them and exchange..Also suggest to you

To be fair there were tons of buy orders for 1 - 10 kdc for like 0.00090000 doing the exact same thing when the market first opened. This happens on every exchange.

Pretty sure those are test orders. I couldn't even touch my deposit until the price was down to 9k.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
If you all are so bloody fucking intelligent, explain this for me:

There has been buy walls @7-8k sat all day at Poloniex, Coinedup and bter. Why didn't people dump there to get their "fast money"?
Why are they dumping at 6k sat at mintpal?

Because by the time you move your coins they could be gone? So much butthurt in this thread.
So... The time it would take to send from your wallet to coinedup (where the price has been above 7k sat for over 12 hours) is LONGER than waiting for mintpal and then dump it at a lower price?
It's more profitable to dump at a lower price, 12 hours after you could have dumped at a higher price?

Man, I just proved something. I proved to the people in this thread to not listen to FUD-spreaders like you.

Buddy get a grip. I haven't spread any FUD, and honestly I am sick of people like you and placebo having a fit because the price doesn't go how you think it should be and insulting people who sell. Its a free market, people buy and sell all time, get over it. Most of the people probably didnt sell at coinedup 12 hours ago because they were waiting to see if it went higher on mintpal, when the price started going down they sold. Understand?

Point noted, at least we are doing something for Klondike coin and you're doing fuck all....

You are a real piece of work and obviously have some kind of mental issues. I have supported KDC from day 0. You sit here and rant about prices calling people assholes, retards and dumb and somehow you think your helping?
Guys please stop with all the raging about the price etc.. People will sell, buy at what they want. You raging here just looks silly Smiley If someone is trying to purposely drive the price down then they are probably trying to buy up cheap KDc.. if people dump into that then good for the buyer. Leave the market be, keep promoting the coin rather than crying about the price fluctuations. Anyway if someones driving the price down to buy cheap then they may well be filling their pockets for a pump. Just sit back, relax and keep on promoting.

Flamers, please stop flaming other members.
Activity: 99
let them dump their coins ...  
let them earn 0.000001 btc ...
let them panic ...

Fundamentals haven't changed... only sentiments

I will become rich with these losers

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

There has been buy walls @7-8k sat all day at Poloniex, Coinedup and bter. Why didn't people dump there to get their "fast money"?

Because by the time you move your coins they could be gone? So much butthurt in this thread.
So... The time it would take to send from your wallet to coinedup (where the price has been above 7k sat for over 12 hours) is LONGER than waiting for mintpal and then dump it at a lower price?
It's more profitable to dump at a lower price, 12 hours after you could have dumped at a higher price?

Man, I just proved something. I proved to the people in this thread to not listen to FUD-spreaders like you.

Buddy get a grip. I haven't spread any FUD, and honestly I am sick of people like you and placebo having a fit because the price doesn't go how you think it should be and insulting people who sell. Its a free market, people buy and sell all time, get over it. Most of the people probably didnt sell at coinedup 12 hours ago because they were waiting to see if it went higher on mintpal, when the price started going down they sold. Understand?

Point noted, at least we are doing something for Klondike coin and you're doing fuck all....

To show what i mean:

PRICE (BTC)   KDC   BTC

That is classic manipulation..Screw Mintpal there are some huge assholes..I am done with them and exchange..Also suggest to you

To be fair there were tons of buy orders for 1 - 10 kdc for like 0.00090000 doing the exact same thing when the market first opened. This happens on every exchange.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
All of you complaining of 'dumpers' do realize that it takes two sides to make a market right?

Gee if you mine for profit your bad for the coin, if you sell your bad for the coin, if you question the fundamentals your bad for the coin and trolling...

Look miners, sellers, and critical thinkers are as essential for success as cheerleaders!

The current block reward and net hash are an anomaly caused by speculation and hoarding of the believers, the coin does not have to rise in value to create equilibrium, the net hash can go down as well.  At 8000 you can support a net hash of 240 Mh/s any net hash above that is speculative until the price rises.

You know the more coins that get pumped and dumped the smarter the market gets so the returns diminish.
Activity: 80
In Crypto I trust

To show what i mean:

PRICE (BTC)   KDC   BTC

[/quote]

Activity: 636
Merit: 500
@retarded fucks

if you want to sell at these prices you could do it on other exchenge, why wait for it on mintpal
Too late to make a profit on coinedup.

Think I'll take the rest of my klondikes and buy one of those desktop animal shrubs  Cheesy
Activity: 856

Because the order book at MintPal is near realtime?  It's way easier to game the system that way.

I don't know about Poloniex, but pretty sure CoinedUp and Bter are a lot slower to post transactions.

There's people buying and selling lower they bought. Loosing money just to make the prices go down. Maybe they just had the KDC from before but there is definately someone trying to bring prices down.

To show what i mean:

PRICE (BTC)   KDC   BTC

Activity: 856

Because the order book at MintPal is near realtime?  It's way easier to game the system that way.

I don't know about Poloniex, but pretty sure CoinedUp and Bter are a lot slower to post transactions.

There's people buying and selling lower they bought. Loosing money just to make the prices go down. Maybe they just had the KDC from before but there is definately someone trying to bring prices down.
Gotta love those mintpal panic sellers.

Cheap klondikes on mintpal!

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
A little dumping but so far price is holding steady, better to lose 50-100 bucks on what could be a long-term hold than lose everything.
Guys calm down, stop the raging.

I don't know how many times i've had to say this but please stop expecting the price to go up 1000%, that will happen if the coin is pumped. The coin will be pumped when a whale has gathered themselves enough coin, and when/if they turn their attention to us. Stay calm Smiley KDC has been out 3 months... Thats not a long time
Pages:
Jump to: