Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 90. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 529
lol, some of you guys.  Who cares about the short-term price movements?  Dumpers fret about such things  Cheesy

I didn't throw 0.8+ BTC at the voting because I was going to buy in at .00003 and dump at .00006

Chill out  Cool

Big things are coming.

ok, but if nobody throw those 0.8+BTC at the voting, then we were still not listed and maybe never listed, sometimes it is better throw .10BTC away and gain .20BTC; because when everybody is thinking, mmm, i don't need to give money, someone else will do it, then nothing will happen.

There are a lot of people working hours and hours, days and days on this coin all for nothing, so then it is also the responsibility of the community to reward those people that work hard to let you guys earn money. Some members already gave donations as they see how hard certain people are working and some people are just, i don't know, selfish? Not saying that people need to give donations, but just a little point to think about.... For example i'm mining grumpy coin and i also didn't gave any donations to the dev team, why? because i don't think they achieved a lot, but when a coin achieve something like kdcgoods.com then i will give a donation.

Hey man, you never sent 1KDC yesterday so I had 19999 in my wallet for like 12 hours until the auto-payment from pool went in >8( Cheap bastard Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I'm gonna dump all my KDC and start mining coins that have nothing going for them. An unprofessional coin with a stupid name, no active developers, no services, no community, nothing. Then I will be banking some bitcoin.  Grin

go for mileycoin.  I could definitely see that replacing BTC!  Cheesy

Hmmm... I was thinking piggycoin but miley sound bad too. I will check into it  Cheesy

For some reason i also checked piggycoin Cheesy
legendary
lol, some of you guys.  Who cares about the short-term price movements?  Dumpers fret about such things  Cheesy

I didn't throw 0.8+ BTC at the voting because I was going to buy in at .00003 and dump at .00006

Chill out  Cool

Big things are coming.

ok, but if nobody throw those 0.8+BTC at the voting, then we were still not listed and maybe never listed, sometimes it is better throw .10BTC away and gain .20BTC; because when everybody is thinking, mmm, i don't need to give money, someone else will do it, then nothing will happen.

There are a lot of people working hours and hours, days and days on this coin all for nothing, so then it is also the responsibility of the community to reward those people that work hard to let you guys earn money. Some members already gave donations as they see how hard certain people are working and some people are just, i don't know, selfish? Not saying that people need to give donations, but just a little point to think about.... For example i'm mining grumpy coin and i also didn't gave any donations to the dev team, why? because i don't think they achieved a lot, but when a coin achieve something like kdcgoods.com then i will give a donation.

legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
I'm gonna dump all my KDC and start mining coins that have nothing going for them. An unprofessional coin with a stupid name, no active developers, no services, no community, nothing. Then I will be banking some bitcoin.  Grin

Hmmm... I was thinking piggycoin but miley sound bad too. I will check into it  Cheesy
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I hope that less and less people are going to use MintPal..Every single coin that we vote for is the same,only dump..And the rest that they pick up is suddenly pumped..How you can explain that??

Yes, there are obvious signs of insider trading but it was important for us to hit mintpal to gain some more exposure, though that became less important when we were added to bter Smiley
I totally agree.

Don't be fooled by the bots. The price will go up and down, mostly down in the first time because the people behind the bots want to get your coins for a cheap price. This community is strong, there are some people with nice stacks but they aren't whales nor sea monsters. The distribution is quite good, you don't have only one or two people controlling most of the coins. And most of all, these people hold. This is a real strength for the coin and a security for you. If you hold, the manipulation of the bots will have no effect and the price will start again to raise steadily. This manipulation is just beneficial for the pumpers (cheap coins) and for Mintpal (fees). We need this exchange, it should bring us volume even if it has inconvenients too (manipulation).
The price will stabilize and when the weak hands have been shaked, the price will sooner or later go up. Don't be one of those weak hands, this coin is a long run.

A good sign also is when haters come on the forum. They just dumped their coins and expect you to do the same so they can buy back in at a lower price. Don't let them fool you.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Hey guys,

I've resetted everything on https://kdc.suprnova.cc and redownloaded the daemon and Blockchain, we're on the correct fork now, everything looks good an we're ready to mine KDC again.

https://kdc.suprnova.cc
0% fee
VDiff+Stratum
Idle Worker Notifs
And everything else you need Smiley

Happy mining !

MSG me for questions/problems !
legendary
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

Can someone tell me whats the worst coin? thats what I want.
legendary

Chill out  Cool

Big things are coming.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!
Pretty much a perfect mintpal launch IMO. Price didn't really change much from what we've been seeing and we fibally have some volume.

If there had been a massive price spike, the resulting dump would have been far worse for the coin.

I'm waiting for the big players to do some pumps on mintpal, and mintpal is being used more and more for doing pumps. It allow people to switch their position, too add more as in every pump there are investors that bought to high and need to dump their coins so you can pickup those cheap coins, and prices will adjust theirself again.

yep, mintpal is a decent exchage with a fair bit of volume flowing through. Definitely handy to be listed on there Smiley
legendary
Pretty much a perfect mintpal launch IMO. Price didn't really change much from what we've been seeing and we fibally have some volume.

If there had been a massive price spike, the resulting dump would have been far worse for the coin.

I'm waiting for the big players to do some pumps on mintpal, and mintpal is being used more and more for doing pumps. It allow people to switch their position, too add more as in every pump there are investors that bought to high and need to dump their coins so you can pickup those cheap coins, and prices will adjust theirself again.
Activity: 84
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!

legendary

Cryptsy Pumper ‏@CryptsyPumped  3 min.
USDe >>>>>>>>IS THE COIN!!!! LAST ONE TO BUY IS A ROTTEN EGG

Pumps on mintpal is starting, another reason to be long on KDC.
Activity: 308
Activity: 168
Why in the fucking hell do we have sooo much dumpers!!!!!

People just need some time to realize that KDC is the best altcoin out there.
Activity: 106
I hope that less and less people are going to use MintPal..Every single coin that we vote for is the same,only dump..And the rest that they pick up is suddenly pumped..How you can explain that??

That we make good picks?

Also this is terribly uninformed and incorrect. SAT and UTC are examples of voting winners who are doing well.

Please don't spread this FUD, it's entirely up to the users where it goes.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Arguing stops here, if you want to argue take it to PM.

Be happy that we are finally listed on exchanges that have a steady volume and work with that. Rome wasn't built in a day. Smiley

Good point Smiley

Btw, we still need to check about New York and make a plan how we can achieve this...

Interesting...  Huh
Activity: 182

Mintpal is pretty intuitive and it's got a nice layout. Only problem is that it's become Cryptsy jr. - coin gets added, devs or staff or someone gets to sell at inflated prices, then everyone's balances are unlocked and it's a race to the bottom after that until the price evens out or the coin dies after one good pump. Price manipulation is a huge problem there also, in addition to the trading bots who can buy and sell in fractions of a second.
legendary
Arguing stops here, if you want to argue take it to PM.

Be happy that we are finally listed on exchanges that have a steady volume and work with that. Rome wasn't built in a day. Smiley

Good point Smiley

Btw, we still need to check about New York and make a plan how we can achieve this...
legendary

The irony is I know people hate troll boxes because it leads to people throwing their money away and they are unprofessional, but in an unregulated market it also helps to have cheerleaders in a box to inform noobs about how they are being manipulated by the whales too because a lot of newer crypto people just don't know the games they play.
Pages:
Jump to: