Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 92. (Read 554399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Haha, standard procedure on mintpal: put in some test orders at a high price, then let people have at it while the price shoots through the ground.

I'm not worried at all as this happens with every coin on mintpal. Just don't sell too many. Too many people on mintpal wanting to turn a quick buck.

Tomorrow we wake up and suddenly we have a mintcoin rally, so not worried at all, only stupid people that think they can make money. I thought this too, with DOGE bought at 25 sold it at 50, i was also thinking i will buy lower, but there was no lower, LOST 10BTC because of being stupid and sell for a few coins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
If you all are so bloody fucking intelligent, explain this for me:

There has been buy walls @7-8k sat all day at Poloniex, Coinedup and bter. Why didn't people dump there to get their "fast money"?
Why are they dumping at 6k sat at mintpal?

Because the order book at MintPal is near realtime?  It's way easier to game the system that way.

I don't know about Poloniex, but pretty sure CoinedUp and Bter are a lot slower to post transactions.
Activity: 714
Merit: 529

There has been buy walls @7-8k sat all day at Poloniex, Coinedup and bter. Why didn't people dump there to get their "fast money"?

Because by the time you move your coins they could be gone? So much butthurt in this thread.
So... The time it would take to send from your wallet to coinedup (where the price has been above 7k sat for over 12 hours) is LONGER than waiting for mintpal and then dump it at a lower price?
It's more profitable to dump at a lower price, 12 hours after you could have dumped at a higher price?

Man, I just proved something. I proved to the people in this thread to not listen to FUD-spreaders like you.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Because by the time you move your coins they could be gone? So much butthurt in this thread.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Maybe they can only use MintPal  Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 529

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Haha, standard procedure on mintpal: put in some test orders at a high price, then let people have at it while the price shoots through the ground.

I'm not worried at all as this happens with every coin on mintpal. Just don't sell too many. Too many people on mintpal wanting to turn a quick buck.
WHO IS THIS FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!!

0.00007200   4389.38678430   0.31603584

Someone smartly taking a profit.

Who wouldn't take ~0.075 BTC profit in the span of 10 minutes?

The CoinedUp order book should be decimated in about 15 minutes or so.
WHO IS THIS FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!!

0.00007200   4389.38678430   0.31603584
Smiley
Are these people retarded, you can buy on MintPal and sell on CoinedUp for profit, some people just panic  Huh nooo I havn't made a billion in 1min sell sell sell . I have no issue buying these up and selling for profit once thing stabilize
Activity: 3
Pumps happen when you least expect them.

Relax people
Activity: 29
KDC, the first coin that doesnt have a peak on a new exchange. It ends in panic-selling.

But hey, great to do arbitrage!

Coins only have a huge pump on a new exchange when the coin is new. KDC already had a huge spike pump at 40k on coinmarket when it first came out. Anyone expecting a huge rise just because its on mintpal is going to have a bad time.
Hey, I`m not complaining, just thought it was interesting. This actually might be a good thing for the coin, instead of getting bagholders with huge losses weighing us down.
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
Why in the fucking hell do we have sooo much dumpers!!!!!

Because people in this thread are unrealistic and think that this coin will instantly increase in value 1000% and keep going. The pump already happened the past 48 hours, now comes the correction.

Bullshit men...

Check the rewards when you mine this coins, you will only earn $3 per 1Mh/s, on other coins you will earn a lot more, so this one is really undervalued. Can you tell me one coin that has FIAT, that has a store with 8000 items, etc

I would agree with you if we were listed number one in coinwarz, totally agree, but not now.

At least we got the dumpers out right?
KDC, the first coin that doesnt have a peak on a new exchange. It ends in panic-selling.

Coins only have a huge pump on a new exchange when the coin is new. KDC already had a huge spike pump at 40k on coinmarket when it first came out. Anyone expecting a huge rise just because its on mintpal is going to have a bad time.
legendary
lol, you all were expecting what? 20k satoshi?

Maybe next month.  Probably never.

For what its worth, Mintpal is even worse for pump'n'dumpers than even Cryptsy is.  You'll see market manipulation at its finest going on there.

Never say never my friend. Who thought that Mooncoin would hit 15 sats when it was trading below 1 sat, who???
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg

Maybe next month.  Probably never.

then go ahead sell all your coin im buying them no problem.

Dumbass people dumping with all the work this team is puting behind this coin seriously congrats to those dumb followers only regrets will come in the future.
legendary

Because people in this thread are unrealistic and think that this coin will instantly increase in value 1000% and keep going. The pump already happened the past 48 hours, now comes the correction.

Bullshit men...

Check the rewards when you mine this coins, you will only earn $3 per 1Mh/s, on other coins you will earn a lot more, so this one is really undervalued. Can you tell me one coin that has FIAT, that has a store with 8000 items, etc

I would agree with you if we were listed number one in coinwarz, totally agree, but not now.
Activity: 29

Maybe next month.  Probably never.

For what its worth, Mintpal is even worse for pump'n'dumpers than even Cryptsy is.  You'll see market manipulation at its finest going on there.

Pages:
Jump to: