Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ScryptAdaptive] KMC KimoCoin - KimotoCoin [5 EXCHANGES!] - page 25. (Read 85142 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
It is possible to sell BTC in shop if hardware part are not available for holidays...

but Advices are not wellcomed here

Not a single satoshi in BTC it's been sold by our KimoShop.

Where have you taken this information sorry? Can you prove this or what?
Smiley

it was and advice to add some new BTC packet in shop to keep it alive while we're waiting for items..

...and I guess you want them to be added @ 500 satoshi per KMC? ^^

I thought a bit about the shop. I think it's a good idea, but, I don't think that 500s per KMC works out. It will not drive the price up to 500 on the exchanges, because you would have to provide an insane amount of items to cover that (no offense, but I don't think your pockets are deep enough). I'd suggest to change it slightly:

When an item is bought with KMC, give a 10% discount or so. That way, it would still be profitable to buy in the shop, the price is not at a fixed value and can rise, and you don't have to sell your house to run the shop Wink

It qould be ok also for 2/3 Satoshi, just to share the shop knoledge

Smiley Right.. +1
It is possible to sell BTC in shop if hardware part are not available for holidays...

Smiley

it was and advice to add some new BTC packet in shop to keep it alive while we're waiting for items..

I thought a bit about the shop. I think it's a good idea, but, I don't think that 500s per KMC works out. It will not drive the price up to 500 on the exchanges, because you would have to provide an insane amount of items to cover that (no offense, but I don't think your pockets are deep enough). I'd suggest to change it slightly:

When an item is bought with KMC, give a 10% discount or so. That way, it would still be profitable to buy in the shop, the price is not at a fixed value and can rise, and you don't have to sell your house to run the shop Wink

+1 Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Smiley

It qould be ok also for 2/3 Satoshi, just to share the shop knoledge
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001

Smiley

Smiley

So many panic!!!  Smiley
So many people want here and NOW, and A LOT!!! Smiley

Much people don't know the word "investment".

P.S: I think i've got ..ehm... a fetish: http://explorer.kimocoin.com/toprich
I know, i know, it's not Forbes, but... Cheesy

lol...so agree with you...

Cheesy

BLock explorer's VPS gonna be upgraded at next renewal, that is around a week or so Wink

Smiley

Activity: 440
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
So many panic!!!  Smiley
So many people want here and NOW, and A LOT!!! Smiley

Much people don't know the word "investment".

P.S: I think i've got ..ehm... a fetish: http://explorer.kimocoin.com/toprich
I know, i know, it's not Forbes, but... Cheesy
I love this coin!!  Roll Eyes

+1 Smiley

tHANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

Really sad to see just from some country people having this kind of angryness about the shop and the fact that they continue to don't want to understand how inflation-deflation scheme is and how it works.

I'm not asking you to hold just because of my interest.

Faith in a coin , or better in a project, is something like what you are doing: mine, support the growth, don't dump (but this has been done from a lot of "supporters", btw it was expected), share to other people and more...
Don't know what to say to you again, if you trust in KMC hold the bag, if not place your sell order, or whatever.. I'm really sorry about shop delay, but this is not 100% our fault. Holidays, maybe are finished in the calendar, but some of sellers we buy products have stopped their shipment till 24th, so...we're just waiting. Some usb has been sent cause we already had in stock. Cheap shipment however could take some longer time, and we have not tracking for that kind of shimpent, so we cannot ensure the fastness.

As tW0r is saying i'm also buying KMC in my possibilities, cause we , as dev team, have also much expenses apart from putting btc in bittrex, so when we have we put, and we're proud of it. Cause WE HAVE FAITH IN KMC AND WE WON'T LET KMC DIE. NEVER.

We born from nothing, from a hole in the world, and now KMC is mined, traded and could be used from all over the world. We have received orders on the shop from Italy, SPain, UK, China, Russia, Estonia, Ucraina, USA...seems nothing to you?

20k + reading of the KMC thread? 500 followers from 0 in twitter? Contacted by many forums to open thread there, as bitcoingarden, cryptocomunment, coinstack, cryptocointalk..We're on the rush with UK documentary about cryptos, so again more visibility...We're doing continue giveaway and sponsoring the voting on exchanges..we've been added to coinvegas.com and soon on other games, we have a proper own shop, professional looking and with hi usability, we gave you the chance to buy for a worth of 500 sat, and more and more.. how can you say we're not respecting our time/checklist? Smiley

However thanks again you all for your, support, critics and whatever! Smiley

Ale.
Activity: 126

Btw. even the markets are moving a little - I think its better to buy now than mine by yourself.
When I hire an rig, it cost me more than if I buy directly for 2-3 satoshis...
Activity: 106
Activity: 106
Difficulty 0.15719182
- mass media announce should wait when more people and interest will be on KMC..

Any other mate?

This is something to BE DONE to get more people. What happened to the store ? No delivery, no re-supplement.
I really like to grab millions from mining but they are useless now and don't tell me and others hold and wait. We saw what happened to Asia with this "hold and wait"....
Holidays are over, I expect to see some real movement here or it will be like one of the wallets i have with millions staying on the PC for next DEV to acquire the forgotten currency. All these words i'm saying with good intention, i'm mining from day 1, i have made some BTC, bought some items from store (still Pending), voted on Exchanges, followed Twitter and so on and I want this coin to prosper. LTC was the first alt crypto currency and it doesn't needed the media or audience or so just because if it's nature and the NEED of people to mine it with their useless GPUs because of the BTC diff jump. If you catch this need i'm sure we would be like, many members like to encourage themselves -> "to the moooon!".

Best Regards,

Yes,we must do something to attract more people to pay attention to KMC!

+1
Now i'm at 3MLN in stock..

P.s. dev we're loosing Hashrate-->loosing difficulty-->loosing market price--> PLease do something now, holidays are finished

Buy some by yourself, you can have many more millions for very cheap... - you helping the market
By myself Im buying everytime I have some free BTC...these devs are trying hard, this coin will rock the market no worry about it.
Rent some hashpower https://leaserig.net/index.jsp?t=4 - you make the diff go higher....
Pages:
Jump to: