Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ScryptAdaptive] KMC KimoCoin - KimotoCoin [5 EXCHANGES!] - page 26. (Read 85142 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
- mass media announce should wait when more people and interest will be on KMC..

Any other mate?

This is something to BE DONE to get more people. What happened to the store ? No delivery, no re-supplement.
I really like to grab millions from mining but they are useless now and don't tell me and others hold and wait. We saw what happened to Asia with this "hold and wait"....
Holidays are over, I expect to see some real movement here or it will be like one of the wallets i have with millions staying on the PC for next DEV to acquire the forgotten currency. All these words i'm saying with good intention, i'm mining from day 1, i have made some BTC, bought some items from store (still Pending), voted on Exchanges, followed Twitter and so on and I want this coin to prosper. LTC was the first alt crypto currency and it doesn't needed the media or audience or so just because if it's nature and the NEED of people to mine it with their useless GPUs because of the BTC diff jump. If you catch this need i'm sure we would be like, many members like to encourage themselves -> "to the moooon!".

Best Regards,

Yes,we must do something to attract more people to pay attention to KMC!

+1
Now i'm at 3MLN in stock..

P.s. dev we're loosing Hashrate-->loosing difficulty-->loosing market price--> PLease do something now, holidays are finished
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
- mass media announce should wait when more people and interest will be on KMC..

Any other mate?

This is something to BE DONE to get more people. What happened to the store ? No delivery, no re-supplement.
I really like to grab millions from mining but they are useless now and don't tell me and others hold and wait. We saw what happened to Asia with this "hold and wait"....
Holidays are over, I expect to see some real movement here or it will be like one of the wallets i have with millions staying on the PC for next DEV to acquire the forgotten currency. All these words i'm saying with good intention, i'm mining from day 1, i have made some BTC, bought some items from store (still Pending), voted on Exchanges, followed Twitter and so on and I want this coin to prosper. LTC was the first alt crypto currency and it doesn't needed the media or audience or so just because if it's nature and the NEED of people to mine it with their useless GPUs because of the BTC diff jump. If you catch this need i'm sure we would be like, many members like to encourage themselves -> "to the moooon!".

Best Regards,

Yes,we must do something to attract more people to pay attention to KMC!
Activity: 440
Merit: 250

Any other mate?

Best Regards,
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
NOW ON SIXTH POSITION ON COMKORT!

Now we're on 7th position on comkort voting list and soon in sixth position! Keep voting! C'mon guys! Smiley

2048 votes ATM!
Official Growth Plan:

- Third Week from 15 to 22 April 2014: 

- Entering the exchanges could strongly happen in this week. So help us to achieve this task.

- Android Wallet should be finished.  → ???

- Online wallet development maybe finished too. → ???

- Mass Media Announcement and special GIVEAWAY! → ???

forget me  Huh

- exchanges got.

- android wallet is taking a few longer, it's holidays also for us.

- online wallet also, nobodoy apllied for bounty.

Any other mate?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Official Growth Plan:

- Third Week from 15 to 22 April 2014: 

- Entering the exchanges could strongly happen in this week. So help us to achieve this task.

- Android Wallet should be finished.  → ???

- Online wallet development maybe finished too. → ???

- Mass Media Announcement and special GIVEAWAY! → ???

forget me  Huh

Activity: 126
You know - if nobody buys I will.
Wish to have all your coins and for 1 satoshi, I can afford it Smiley
Thanks a lot, sell sell sell...Im looking forward to be the richest KimoCoin millionare!
Not who do not buy Sad
No profitability. I mining 25,909,462 kmc
bad

LOL...no profitability? what  are you saying mate? Profitability of coin will be high until block 120k or so..no buy cause of stupid 1 satoshi dumpers, doesn't mean no profitability..just wait...

first many buy orders will come for sure, than also sell order will be eaten...keep mine or hold, but trust in a coin...

nobody would buy now at 50 satoshi if it's so easy to mine Wink

but after block 100k yes...they would do!
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Not who do not buy Sad
No profitability. I mining 25,909,462 kmc
bad
Activity: 126
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I liked the new version, talking to my eyes !
now on 7th place! let's go!!
KMC IS ON 8TH PLACE ON COMKORT VOTING LIST! CONTINUE VOTING LIKE THIS GUYS AND WE'LL BE THE NEXT TO BE ADDED THERE! https://comkort.com/vote#KMC
Difficulty 0.28237986
Nice mining  Wink

Yeah, but expect rise fast around block 50k..
We've reached 240MH/s on block reward switch around block 20k Wink And it was nothing compared to future profit possible on high reward blocks from block 50k to 100k and few later.. Smiley

Will be funny there Wink
Pages:
Jump to: