Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 240. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I dont know how this works but i read some information about this coin.......bcz of its unique features it is growing more and more and some from,  the member of this server are more co-operative and team has more willing power to Handel the project....all the best for every one who is making this project successfully....good days are ahead 
Activity: 74
My staking reward coins are getting split in my wallet due to this reason my next staking is getting slow is their any solution for it...
After getting stake u can merge the coin into one compound, then u can get stake your coin with easier in a faster way

i have used your instruction but i lost my coin and once again wallet  start maturing from the beginning..... i dont know what to do ?   
Dont merge the coins before it confirms and after u confirming u r coin that coin has received and got split means then you can merge it then you wont loose your coin
Activity: 98
I am not getting what is this public key and a private key how does it works ?

The private key is a string that looks the way the address does and is unique to the owner of a particular Bitcoin address. The owner of this Bitcoin address uses his private key to digitally sign any transaction that he makes. The public key is a long alphanumeric string that is generated by the private key to an account and this can be publicly shared so that miners can verify digitally signed transactions.
Activity: 84
if you stake less coin from dv8 stake pool, will i get more coins or less coins margin.
if u less coin stake u will get less reward ,if u more coin to stake u will get more reward points in staking pool 
Activity: 126
hai guys the DV8coin is maintaining a constant price from few days...........
Activity: 150
Merit: 5
nice to be on this project,,,it looks promising Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 154
what is pre-mining

In the server the pre mining coins used for develop of the coin an given for discord event in the some of prize and many more other related development.... 
Activity: 56

Every DV8 COIN address contains both a public and a private key.
The public key allows others to send DV8 coins to your address,
and verifies the signature of the transaction to ensure everything is in order and finalizes the transaction.

The private key, on the other hand, allows you to unlock and spend your DV8coins.
It does this by signing transactions, which tells the DV8coin network that you are indeed
the owner of the address in which the DV8 coins are held and that the transaction is valid......
Activity: 70
I believe if I invest in early stage, I will get more return.And this project is very nice,  people likes more & more on Dv8coin. Smiley
c15
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Wow this coin is so welcome to current space, i have been waiting so long for a coin to come to this place.
A trustworthy project with good staking and mining opportunities
Awesome
Wow guys the DV8coin is now in 6th position and it is maintaining a constant volume
Good progress,
DV8 coin is becoming one of the best POS coin
Activity: 3
Decided to check DV8 out because I love PoS coins! The ability to buy DV8 directly from the wallet is really intriguing! I can't wait to see how this project progresses!
My staking reward coins are getting split in my wallet due to this reason my next staking is getting slow is their any solution for it...
After getting stake u can merge the coin into one compound, then u can get stake your coin with easier in a faster way

i have used your instruction but i lost my coin and once again wallet  start maturing from the beginning..... i dont know what to do ?   

make sure you merge the coin as soon as you get the stake and after it get confirmed
so by making this you wont lose much time and it gets mature sooner 

Activity: 74
Activity: 28
Activity: 114
every one says that we cannot believe in any coin bcoz no other coins value are stable it will be increasing and decreasing but iam saying that we can keep hope on dv8 has the volume of the coin is 7 and it is in the 8th place no other coin can do this expect dv8 ..so its a good news to dv8 users... Cool Cheesy  

wow..  proud to be in this coin.....i think i have chosen a right coin  Cheesy
choosing  the right coin will do every one but choosing the unique and different coin but finding with unique specification is harder......i think i am chosen good one
Staking is very similar  to mining,it allows smaller invest in Staking by investing their coins to get rewards.
Activity: 89
This big project we should be keeping this project together in order keep running safely. teamwork is certainly very in need here.
Jump to: