Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 241. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
I'm just learning about DV8 but it sounds like it has some very unique features, especially buying directly from a wallet and varying stake rewards.
Activity: 70
yes you have chosen right coin, dv8 coin is in 8th place,hip hip hurray?
pra
Activity: 98
every one says that we cannot believe in any coin bcoz no other coins value are stable it will be increasing and decreasing but iam saying that we can keep hope on dv8 has the volume of the coin is 7 and it is in the 8th place no other coin can do this expect dv8 ..so its a good news to dv8 users... Cool Cheesy  
Activity: 11
Being able to avoid exchanges is music to my ears. We need more of this as some of the withdrawal fees are extortionate to say the least. Thanks.
Activity: 84
How can we know that the price of coin is increasing or not???
if you want to know the price of the coin , just go to exchange and check, then you will get to know Undecided
Yippee! the volume of $DV8 increasing ,and it is maintaining a constant volume. It is a very promising project 
Activity: 126
Dv8 coin is in 8th place in top 10 position, it is nice to see this in that place.. Smiley Smiley Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
Is there any chance of rising the price of this DV8 coin?
Yeah. I think it can be so. The project is relatively new so everything can happen.

Obviously, The price determines only the on supply and demand of the coin
for example if there is a demand for DV8 coins, the price increasses and
when demand falls, respectively the price also falls...

Swap at such a large percentage of POS is normal, to overcome hyper inflation, and generally POS implies that the price of the asset is likely to decline. As for the definition of the demand price, this is so, but the demand must be based on something. In general, this coin can have a very promising future.

Activity: 126
 As the staking pool value is way higher compared to other wallets/pool, there are high chances that it will be rewarded for resolving a pool.This makes the
 pool at higher chances of being chosen for block verification. Smiley Smiley
DAY by day the coin prices increasing by I think I have to by Sam more coin before it increasing its price more ...  
Activity: 74

yes it may increase the price but now it maintaining constant price from 2 weeks
+5.83 % has increased in dv8 coin from yesterday to today.
Activity: 28
How can we know that the price of coin is increasing or not???
good to hear that investors are buying dv8 coins.
it is marvelous that coin price is maintaining in a constant  way and i have purchased some coins but now  it is helping me ....tnx a lot
My wallet is not validating transactions for the last 2 days or so. All transactions are pending and if I re-load the blockchain those transactions simply disapear...what is the problem with my wallet and is there any solution..?
I think your system has sync out from the server and try to connect and then u can able to transfer to it 
dv8 coin exchange made very simple to understand if a new user or investor want to invest on coin or deposit money to buy dv8 coin.
Activity: 56
Yeah. I think it can be so. The project is relatively new so everything can happen.

Obviously, The price determines only the on supply and demand of the coin
for example if there is a demand for DV8 coins, the price increasses and
when demand falls, respectively the price also falls...
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Jump to: