Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 244. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
hi guys this coin is awesome..
has great value its increasing day by day and it as uniqeness in it but i want to ask that is this coin has masternode?Huh??

No...this coin dont have masternode
pra
Activity: 98
hi guys this coin is awesome..
has great value its increasing day by day and it as uniqeness in it but i want to ask that is this coin has masternode?Huh??
Activity: 56

I am very happy that I was able to see these  impressions of the team!
This is an incredible increase in prize I congratulate you once again....
pra
Activity: 98
can we exchange the other coins and keep in the dv8 wallet,only dv8 coins should be kept in wallet?

No you cannot change dv8 coins with other coin,only dv8 coin should be kept in the wallet.

Grin even u can trade ...who said we cannot exchange the coin DV8 is already trading on cryptobridge and volume is getting increasing day by day
its fantastic
Activity: 10
can we exchange the other coins and keep in the dv8 wallet,only dv8 coins should be kept in wallet?

No you cannot change dv8 coins with other coin,only dv8 coin should be kept in the wallet.
Activity: 10
Its good to know about the DV8 coin as it is under top 10 in the trading volume.
Activity: 25
you should buy dv8 coin to earn more rewards and keep in the wallet to check daily.
If we want to stake we need minimum coins but in DV8 we have a option that is 'staking pool' there you can stake with less coin also.

I have checked the  concept of this project , It's really good and  worthy.
Activity: 25
if you stake less coin from dv8 stake pool, will i get more coins or less coins margin.
Activity: 52
As every one know that the coin maintain its value of price in a constant level
I think if investors wait for until right moment and sell their or exchange their coin means its is more than worthy bcz day by day coin rate of % is also increasing
Activity: 74
As every one know that the coin maintain its value of price in a constant level
Activity: 24
great project, hopes goes up the value on this week.
Activity: 11
When I first heard about dv8, I thought it was impossible. How can you have a purely digital currency? I didn’t understand how that could be done, and then I looked into it and it was  very good and i liked more Smiley
Activity: 381
Merit: 11
yeah good project ..just sad about all this swaps...it is makeing the project so unpleasent and so complicated:(
Activity: 70
i think the price will increase day by day so keep watch the exchange bridge and wait for the wonder full movent sell ur coins
Activity: 84
The Volume also increase in crypto bridge of dv8 coin and it's increase  it's volume of 6 BTC  in 24 hours     

Yes it's true today our exchange in 8th place out of 10 and i think it will grow more and more in future.. Smiley Smiley
 The Volume also increase in crypto bridge of dv8 coin and it's increase  it's volume of 6 BTC  in 24 hours     
Activity: 112
its an amazing that price of dv8 has increased and the project giving us true value towards the investors who buy this coin
Activity: 11
By the great they  I had invested in this coin by lucky I got benefits today it was suddenly raised up to more than 50%.....
Jump to: