Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 236. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
dv8 coin  is a very ambitious project. despite the rapid raising of the market of crypto currency, this project is confidently keeping its position...
Activity: 84
how long does it take time to get dv8 coin to become mature?
how much coin to we need to conform  to start stake

to stake no need of confirmation after receiving your coins to wallet it will confirm automatically but to stake the coins you need mature coins
Activity: 126
Is the solo staking is best or staking pool is best? In which can i get stake faster can any one suggest me??

I suggest you staking pool is the best because in staking pool you can get stake faster and in solo staking you can't say that can get with in 24 hrs , it can be stake 2 days or a week...
Activity: 70
Is the solo staking is best or staking pool is best? In which can i get stake faster can any one suggest me??
Activity: 82
where  can i participate bounty??
Activity: 15
how much coin to we need to conform  to start stake
Activity: 5
Activity: 112
DV8 is an exciting project, providing many features and services for users . of course this is a platform that will be much preferred. hopefully the team can make this project can be realized and achieve the expected target.
Activity: 114
price variation is common in every projects but getting low and raised all of a sudden is miracle for that we have to thankfull to project.....

from last few months the price is maintaining its value bcz the users are getting attract by its price and some of the coin holders are not selling their coin for less price
they know the value of the coin and waiting for perfect time to sell
Activity: 126
Seeing a lot of people supporting the project,it makes very happy and very happy to be in this project. I think it's continues the same
it will be number one coin in the top 10 in Crypto Bridge.. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 82
Good to see DV8 perform so well these days. Crypto with a long history catching up and looks really solid.
Activity: 52
price variation is common in every projects but getting low and raised all of a sudden is miracle for that we have to thankfull to project.....
Activity: 25
today the dv8 coin has increased to 0.00000115 dvb/btc in exchange market,coming days it will increase more.
Activity: 32
wow  price was drop down and got rise once again,.....really a intesting project, let see what will happen in future
Merit: 1
yesterday the price was went down, i thought that it will never come up in future but
 it is a miracle thing  today the price of the coin is increased, i never expected this types of magic in my life and i never seen this types of coin or project,
we should appreciate the dev, and thanks for giving  a good projects like this  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 74
Oh shit it is a lose to me yesterday price was drop down for that i selled my coin.....
yes some of the coin holder sale their coin for low price  i think if they could wait for some time means, it is good for them
but today the price has raised suddenly...
i think we should wait for some more time and who ever having coin please dont sell your coin for lesser price it may cause for price drop
so lets wait for the right moment
Activity: 84
Oh shit it is a lose to me yesterday price was drop down for that i selled my coin.....
yes some of the coin holder sale their coin for low price  i think if they could wait for some time means, it is good for them
but today the price has raised suddenly...
Activity: 98
I will hold my DV8 coin and will I  exchange it or sell it later .
because has  i seen the price of the coin is getting increased from day to day and now maintaining consistence price I think I should  wait
for some more days ofter getting increasing in price I will sell them and those who are having coin please wait for the right movement...........
why what is the problem and now also it is a good price know u can cell or exchange it now know  and from few days the price is also maintaining consistent price in CB
no I dint mean like that at present the price is also good but if we wait for some more days means the price will increase more than this .....
Activity: 154
Great community, hard working team with real life usage features. Exposure to the community is huge.
High ROI and, POS and fast. Join this great project now! 👍🏼🙏🙋🏻‍♂️

Jump to: