Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 8. (Read 267139 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Dv8 coin project is a large number of participants and their number increases every day.
Activity: 18
Dv8 coin is great investment for sure. I bought some of coins and very glad I did.
Activity: 41
DV8 is having a good platform for the development of the project. It is having the good strategies and plan and the team is very potential.
The team members are well known persons and having the good knowledge.
Activity: 70
I just recently found out about dv8 coin, and first I was thinking it is one best roi coin , but
when I looked better and did my research, I was very happy to join the party.
This is the real deal for everyone
Activity: 28
in this generation we want this type of digital currency for transcation purpose.that why i prefer DV8 coin.
Activity: 56
In current generation everyone wants to earn more money for living happy life, earning more money is not easy but in DV8 coin you can easily earn more profit. so do invest on DV8 coin earn good profit and live happy life..... 
Activity: 56
Team are very active in the promotion and business updates. The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome. The platform is interesting and competitive so team just need to fucos on the project strength so they can highlights those strength so it make the plan more impressive and different from others.
so far really like this project and believe this will be a great success. lots of development going on, good communication on their discord channel. . very extensive road map with great things to achieve and look forward to
I am glad that I invested in this business and I think it will only go up from here. If the team is able to bring what they've done so far im 100% sure this idea is here to stay and really be one of the better project out there.
What I like about this plan is it tackles the very basic transaction between different merchants and banks . Crypto usage is still a taboo for merchants as volatility sets in but they are really open to the idea of the project of handling the process of conversion.
Activity: 112
Dv8 coin to increase to its true value, and for coin to become stable and more strong in the future. I also wish that the community continue to grow as the Dev team develops more useful technology.
This coin will sure reach top in the future as it as unique features and the value will also raise in some days..
This coin has a strong team where if any one ask any doubt the members of the team will replay to there questions immediately.. This will certainly help the growth of the coin
Activity: 26
holding DV8 is really worth it especially when its value started to rise, also DV8 is one of the promising and have potential good POS coin right now so that many people are getting interested and believe to it,

holding potential coins is always worth price may fallen now but it will raise again and give us good profits
Very happy to be part of the dv8 team!
There's so much we have planned and a lot of new ideas in the works.
Activity: 52
holding DV8 is really worth it especially when its value started to rise, also DV8 is one of the promising and have potential good POS coin right now so that many people are getting interested and believe to it,

Activity: 105
I believe and invest in the dv8 crypto currency, but this is for me an additional earnings and to devote only to crypto currency is very profitable..!
Let's just look on the service and benefits that this dv8 coin is offering right now. As i read their white paper, they have a lot to offer, and if we can help them and support the team this will be a successful project.
DV8 coin will be used as financial sector in features days as payment option.
Activity: 5
Yup. Thanks. Glad I'm not the only one who sees it.
And still...the same BOT users shill this BS about DV8 and LABH

Both coins have abandoned their in-house pools. No pool members have been able to withdraw their holdings and repeated calls for assistance goes unanswered from the team. This is a DISGRACE. The community does NOT deserve this appalling treatment.

SHOCKING
all market price is gradually down day by day  Undecided......watch the price patience
sure dv8 get back to the normal price
Pages:
Jump to: