Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 10. (Read 267139 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
dv8 coin is supported by the most advanced technologies. The speed of transaction is high. Small amount of coins issued, and that will help to its growth.  It is affordable due to the low price
Activity: 112
 DV8 COIN Wallet doesnt have any problem , its syncing smooth 
Activity: 42
Dv8 coin is a promising project so investors and large companies interested in this coin.
Activity: 56
I learned about DV8 in twitter, wallet, discord and Telegram were prepared and I was very impressed. Especially the community of Discord is active Always, The staff's correspondence was very good, I think that DV8 is a safe project.
My opinion is DV8 coin will be accepted by a lot of people in the world and especially in business, because  they need to transact more and more. and in DV8 there is no fees for transaction, deposit and withdraw. these are the features makes DV8 very special.
I think the project is having a noise right now, many people are having an interest about DV8coin. They are gathering information about it, and i think this is a good start for a project. Keep up the good work DV8coin team. I do believe that this will be a successful COIN.
I think this is a best project to invest at the moment,good team,good vision.investing DV8.Investments i did see coin is getting as payment methods this will make this coin future very good and get profit in the future
Activity: 26
I am quite confident DV8 will surely pump again, but it seems very unlikely this year due to the prolonged bear market although you never know what can happen in the future in this extremely volatile market. Selling now at a loss would be seriously dumb and something which I do not recommend at all. I recommend HODLING your DV8 since this coin has a bright future ahead of it due to its tremendous potential. Have patience and wait for the market to be bullish again
That's right. When the altcoin prices are going down, it is the right time to buy lots coins.However . this coin is right pick  that offer the high volume, great market circulation, and also great concept for the future.
The reward system is created uniquely that's very useful thing done by the Dv8 devs.
Activity: 70
what is the purpose of doing POS reward scheme in a random  position.
Activity: 41
As per my opinion DV8 coin is a very good coin which is giving the features to its investors. Where they are satisfied with the rewards and profit.
A passive income is surely earned through this coin
Dv8 coin is really great.So many features and opportunities,i will definitely try it.
already buy the coins for cheap price
wait some days to get the good price
Activity: 39
I am quite confident DV8 will surely pump again, but it seems very unlikely this year due to the prolonged bear market although you never know what can happen in the future in this extremely volatile market. Selling now at a loss would be seriously dumb and something which I do not recommend at all. I recommend HODLING your DV8 since this coin has a bright future ahead of it due to its tremendous potential. Have patience and wait for the market to be bullish again
guys the value is now cheap
u can buy the coin and hold it and wait until the price becomes high and sell the coin
Activity: 105
The Dv8 coin  project was a hot one, and it has built a huge community base. Is the future worth looking forward to? The project team needs to work harder to bring huge returns to investors.
In my opinion dv8 is an promising project. You can receive a stable passive income simply storing coins in your wallet. DV8 also provides investors with a unique feature to buy DV8 in the wallet itself. The project has an excellent team and great ambitions. I believe in DV8.
DV8 coin has blockchain technology, blockchain is the best way to secure the information.Keeping records through blockchain is very secure. You cant break the blockchain, you cant change anything in the blockchain.
DV8 coin has blockchain technology, blockchain is the best way to secure the information.Keeping records through blockchain is very secure. You cant break the blockchain, you cant change anything in the blockchain.
Investors should be very careful with those ones and should have in-depth considerations before deciding to invest their money. Most of them are scam ones, part of them are real ones, and small part of them are good ones.but this a genuine one this is not like other coins
Good luck with your decision
Pages:
Jump to: